Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fgf: What Are You Doing Today To Get To Your Goal?

Hey everyone HAPPY FRIDAY!!! I don't like feeling bad on Fridays... LMAO!! Well okay, I don't like feeling bad ever, so if you're anything like me you'll always look for little bits of happiness in an otherwise tough journey. ;) So, what are YOU doing today to make your dream happen... that is besides having weight loss surgery.

My goal right now is to STAY at goal!!! So, today I am gonna hit my elliptical and make sure I'm getting my Protein and Water in. Yayyy!!! Goal is awesome.. and I encourage all to get here!!! WHOOHOOO!!!

One last thing, I sure missed all of you the last few days. Glad to be back up!

Deep Water Aerobics twice a week (starting this week) and two regular water aerobic sessions. More exercise all around. That should keep me on the path to onderland via twoderville. :not_ripe:

From the look out my window, I will be shoveling snow!!! :)

Eating more organic and more omegs 3s. Going to dance class tonight. Getting in some studio time this weekend (painting) Getting out more!

I'm staying on track with my pre-preop diet to ensure I rock my sleeve when I get it in TWO WEEKS! YAY!!!!!

Did a Boot Camp last night at my health club, so I am licking my wounds today. I will be doing a 5 mile run tonight after work.

Started the day with a Protein shake and have a large glass of Water next to me. I'm going to get 100 oz of Water in me today. :drool5:

Yayyy!!! So glad to see everyone's got their days planned - here's to good health y'all!!

PDXman, I'm doing Water thing myself.. Gonna work on my gallon. Whoohoo!

Today I resolve NOT to cheat on my self inflicted preop diet!

I almost wish that my surgeon required a preop diet because then I would feel accountable to him, but he doesn't so I have only myself to hold me accountable. That's never worked for very long in the past..... I'm hoping I can make it through the next 3 1/2 weeks without any weight gain!

today, I'm sticking to eating high Proteins, increase my Water intake and get some exercise in. Miss Diva, can you really drink a gallon of h2o? I can hardly get in 3/4ths of my water. How do you do it? I admire all your accomplishments. You look great. And Pdx, How do you get in your h2o intake? Really want to know. Thanks

I ensure I have a glass or Water bottle with me all the time. I play little games to remind me. Everytime someone walks past my desk, I drink. When I am working out, it is easy to remember as I am thirsty all the time. At home, it is more difficult for sure. My weekends are terrible, so I ask my wife and kids to remind me.

This is still such a new behavior for me and it is taking me awhile to find my groove, but I keep trying.

Same here, at work it is really easy for me to get all my Water in. I'll drink 96 oz at my desk during my workday alone. 32 oz by 9 am, 32 oz by Noon and 32 oz by 3 pm. I'll do a 20 oz bottle during my morning workout, then take some sips all through the evening. Gets me about a gallon a day.

That said, please note I am almost 16 months post op. I can do this pretty easily now, but when I was early out it was extremely hard for me too. I was lucky to get my 64 oz minimum in for the day and often fell short, even with constant sipping all day long. :)

HTH

Sticking to my pre op diet, also self imposed. It does make it harder. Trying to work out and walk as much as possible before my surgery, it's almost time. I'm very excited. I'm praying I have success like so many of you all! Also nesting at home it feels similar to when u had the kids trying to prepare everything.

I ensure I have a glass or Water bottle with me all the time. I play little games to remind me. Everytime someone walks past my desk, I drink. When I am working out, it is easy to remember as I am thirsty all the time. At home, it is more difficult for sure. My weekends are terrible, so I ask my wife and kids to remind me.

This is still such a new behavior for me and it is taking me awhile to find my groove, but I keep trying.

Hah. Its political season - we always played the drinking game during debates and speeches. Anytime they say a key phrase, you drink! It'll be different doing it with Water vs. beer or liquor this year :)

I have a bath every morning, and take a giant class of Water with me, I drink it before I can get out of the tub. Its a good start to the day.

How do you drink so much Water if you are only supposed to have 4 oz of Fluid at a time and then have to wait for 1/2 hour? Or am I confused?