Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cheating - what if...

Would U cheat with a dream/ideal partner if it was 100% sure no one would ever know?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would U cheat with a dream/ideal partner if it was 100% sure no one would ever know?

• Yes, If I met someone that I was attracted to in all ways, that was like a fantasy lover, and I was 100% certain that no one would ever find about about it, no one could be hurt by it, it would remain completely hidden, yes, I would cheat.
    • No, it didn't matter how attracted I was, or that no one would know. I could never and would never cheat.
    • I don't know, I honestly am not sure how I would react in that situation. Either because it's too unknown or too hypothetical.

I cheat most of the time...seems other women just pop in my head! What is fun is if there is a person flirting with you but you know you wouldnt cross the line, then take it out on your partner!

The best thing "I" can do for my kids is ( LOVE ) their mother!

I was out one night and a lady hit on me, I opened my wallet and showed her my pitcher of my wife and family! I told her thanks and have a great night. two years ago out dancing with my wife and her sister a lady was hitting on me we all laughed and kept on dancing.

not only is Lori my wife but my friend!

I couldn't betray my DH's trust or risk hurting him or my family.

Even if I did it, and wasn't found out, I'd end up telling him out of guilt and remorse, which would, of course, hurt him.

I have been with my SO for a long time and I could never cheat. Cheating is just not me and he has gone through so much with me and has always been supportive.

My last marriage was riddled with infedelity...on his part and mine. We talk about it now and both of us have learned the lesson. I read somewhere that if you cheat something is either pushing you or pulling you. For me I just didn't know how to say "NO" and I always got myself into situations where someone was asking me to cross the line....In the 10 years we were married I don't think there was more than 2 years we were faithful to each other. It started as fun - talking, fantasizing together and then went over the line. I kept it hidden and I knew he was unfaithful. When I decided on a divorce, I came clean. It was a relief to get everything out in the open, but there would never be trust again between us.

I would never go there again. It's too painful and lying takes a lot of work! I even wrote an e-book about it! www.cheaters101.com (I hope that's ok to post)

Remember, these are totally anonymous, no one can tell what you reply. The other thread made me curious...
How do you know if some hacker can get the voting records from this or any other poll at this forum?

I have been at other forums and people with advanced computer knowledge were able to find out who voted for each choice and then they published the results to embarrass the members.

I would never ever cheat, but I have an open marriage so it's not an issue. It's been working out beautifully for two years (we've been married for nine). I don't believe humans are naturally meant to be monogamous, and that if we added all of the people who either have an open arrangement, live a polyamorous life, and all of those who cheat, the percentage would be staggering. Even though I don't think monogamy is "natural", I think it is a very wonderful choice and deeply respect all of those who are in monogamous relationships (aka: please don't flame me! LOL!) This is just what works for me and my DH.

I relate, my open poly marriage has been a beautiful loving one for 14 years. I respect peoples choice, and peoples choice to be monogamous. I would never get involved with someone who was cheating on a partner. I respect other peoples commitment to monogamy. I respect other peoples decisions to be poly/open. I don't respect people who make commitments and then break them via cheating - it's not something I'm comfortable being a party to. I've heard from a number of people on here that are in open, poly or swingers marriages, many who want to keep it private from other people on here they don't feel would be open to it, not wanting to risk friendships. A couple of them very traditional Christian folks in every which way, except for that part of their lifestyle, fearing rejection from friends online and off. It's always sad when people feel they have to hide who they are from people they care about out of fear of rejection or persecution. I can't do it, I want to be appreciated for who and what I am, or not at all.

I would never ever cheat, but I have an open marriage so it's not an issue. It's been working out beautifully for two years (we've been married for nine). I don't believe humans are naturally meant to be monogamous, and that if we added all of the people who either have an open arrangement, live a polyamorous life, and all of those who cheat, the percentage would be staggering. Even though I don't think monogamy is "natural", I think it is a very wonderful choice and deeply respect all of those who are in monogamous relationships (aka: please don't flame me! LOL!) This is just what works for me and my DH.

I find it very interesting that 42 people responded that they would cheat, but when reading this thread, they didn't have the nerve to post (or maybe I just missed it somewhere). LOL I am single (divorced). If I could have a romp in the hay with LL Cool J or Reggie Bush, I'd cheat in a heartbeat. I'm not talking about having an affair....just a one time "fantasy" thing. My opinion could change.....IF I ever remarried. But at this point in my life, after being cheated on in every relationship I've had, I wouldn't give up that opportunity if it ever happened. It's a once in a lifetime chance. Then again.......I'd be blabbing about it to everyone I know, so it wouldn't be a secret. LOL

Polls and studies prove that people are basically liars when they discuss sexual exploits and fantasies. My premarital experience was that the "goodie two shoes" was more likely to be easily seduced than the cheer-leader type with the bad reputation.

And yes, like all adolescent boys, I tried to seduce girls.

The world has changed a lot since I first discovered sex and since I was single, but human nature hasn't.

If my mate wouldnt let me / want me to do such a thing.. he isnt the mate I would want..

besides the poll said NO one would be hurt...

so I say yes,

sex is like blowling,.. its just something to do for fun..