Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tummy Tuck...have You Had One?

Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico has the. Best prices and does incredible work.

You can send your pics (in bikini underpants, front, both side, back, arms raised) yo drsauceda@gmail dot com.

I had all of mine done in December. The clinic and hotel are both great. Care is exceptional.

I am scared too. My belly button gets no air and sweats so I have to clean it out everyday and keep a paper towel in it to keep the moisture out. My tummy is starting to hang. I want it done, but plastic surgeons scare me.

Eek guys. I have a way to get plastics financed with low interest. Should I do it? It would take all the extra money I have for probably the next 6 years and that means no vacation for my little ones :( I HAVE to get a Tummy Tuck and my breast are so deflated it's sad. My arms and thighs are pretty bad too. I can't believe this could be a reality. That and I'm scared : /

OMGOSH girl! Pray about it and if you feel peace about it, then I say go for it! If not, maybe wait a while...whatever your decision I support you 100% :) hugs! Please keep us posted!!!! yayyy!

Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico has the. Best prices and does incredible work.

You can send your pics (in bikini underpants, front, both side, back, arms raised) yo drsauceda@gmail dot com.

I had all of mine done in December. The clinic and hotel are both great. Care is exceptional.

I hope this isn't too personal but what procedure/s did you have and what was the cost? I'm still fresh from getting sleeved but I'm starting to save for plastics now.

I just had a boob reduction and lift and its been a smooth ride. Thanks to makemeheal.com they have excellent supplements for pre op and post op which helped tremendously. I have no real pain just soreness no bruising or swelling. Check it out it very informative site.

I've been thinking a lot about it and I think I'll have my tummy done because it's really a must. I can't do some exercises because of it, it hangs down below my pubic bone (gross eh?) and I have to wear a binder year round. As for my boobs even though the filling is mostly gone just the amount of skin pulls on my shoulders and they really bother me. My arms and legs do too but I can't just get a loan for an absurd amount of money. My kids are 4 and 7 and will be in college in 10-12 years. I haven't saved a penny for their college not to mention they have never been on a real vacation. I feel selfish for getting everything done so I think I'll stick with breasts and tummy and just deal with the rest. I should have that paid off (with the rest of my vsg) in probably 4 years.

I've been thinking a lot about it and I think I'll have my tummy done because it's really a must. I can't do some exercises because of it, it hangs down below my pubic bone (gross eh?) and I have to wear a binder year round. As for my boobs even though the filling is mostly gone just the amount of skin pulls on my shoulders and they really bother me. My arms and legs do too but I can't just get a loan for an absurd amount of money. My kids are 4 and 7 and will be in college in 10-12 years. I haven't saved a penny for their college not to mention they have never been on a real vacation. I feel selfish for getting everything done so I think I'll stick with breasts and tummy and just deal with the rest. I should have that paid off (with the rest of my vsg) in probably 4 years.

I chose to go small with plastics at first too, though our reasons are different - still it's ok to space it out. Do the most important to you right now, and believe me it will help you a great deal mentally. It has helped me to accept the rest of my imperfections and ultimately I am extremely happy today. I do want to have more done down the line, but I'm not totally depressed when looking in the mirror anymore. I'm also not constantly counting on it happening in the near future and don't even really think about it.

It's a really nice feeling. :)

I had a tummy Tucker six years ago. You need to know its a painful long healing process. You'll need three weeks to be able to walk upright. I had drains for EIGHT WEEKS. It looks great but my body is now shaped funny because I gained 60 lbs having cancer. My best suggestion: get great compression garment.

I was 15lbs from my goal weight when I had my Tummy Tuck and breast lift. I dont regret going early at all.

I had mine spring break 2011 becuse I wanted my body for summer! And it was awesome and I love it everyday since! The only thing is the sun and scarring... They WILL darken in the first year so expect that.

I had both procedures done at the same time and it took me about 4 days to be able to sit up and move on my own. But with support of others it's not as bad as the initial sleeve was!

Good luck!

Just had the TummyTuck 2 months ago. I have had 7 heart surgeries in the past and plus the VS and this by far was the most painful and longest to recover from. The drainage tubes are a royal pain.

I lost an additional 7 pounds from the surgery. ( I was able to get my insurance to cover it by documenting rashes with the surgeon). My stomach is completely flat now. Was it worth it? I can say yes now. Ask me 2 months ago or or a month ago after the surgery and my answer may have been different.

i am scheduled to have my tt in 2 weeks. my insurance did cover part of it, and i paid about $3000, but im hoping it will be worth it. im hoping to get my arms done in the fall, that will totally be self pay. but those are the 2 areas that bother me the most

Had my first consult since I posted last and also reached GOAL! WEWT! Looks like to get everything done would be 30k, <choke>! I'm going ahead with a LBL (lower body lift) in hopefully late June or early July. Then seeing where we are financially for the rest. I'll keep you guys updated with lots of gross pics ;)

I'm sooooo happy for you! You are getting my first choice surgery if I could get it! I can hide my tummy! But I would LOVE to wear a bathing suit without shorts, or worry if the shorts I wear are long enough to ugh! Yes, please take lots of pics for us :)!!!

And CONGRATS on getting to GOOOOOOOAL! WHOO HOO!

Dr. Sauceda is doing consults in Las Vegas June 1& 2. He's a fabulous surgeon. Everyone is a different priced depending on the combination of surgeries. You can see everything that I had done in my signature.

I paid a bit less than $20k and it included 20 hours of OR time, clinic for five nights, hotel for 7 nights, airfare (if cost is over $7k,, up to $600), daily surgeon visit to hotel, nurse to hotel daily to bathe you and redress incisions. Transfer to and from airport, two sets of surgical garments.

Please let me know if you'd like additional info. I did my consult via email with pictures but it's great to meet the Doctor.