Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Need A Little Encouragement... Words Of Wisdom My Gastric Sleeve Friends?

Hugs Coops. You are such an inspiration and support to all of us on this forum. You have already come this far, so you shouldn't stop now. Hopefully they can get the hormone issue worked out, so you can reach your dreams. We love ya and we know you can get there!

Thanks again for ALL the reponses... I really am trying to stay positive here...

I spoke to my line manager in work and explained how the flushes are effecting me in work and he agreed to let me go to the doc in work time... I have an appointment next week; 30th Oct ... I am hoping the doc will refer me for more blood tests.

I am also going boxing tonight... feel like I have to do something to get rid of this frustration!

Oh my dear friend! How i can relate with you! Does your pharmacy carry a natural herb called Black Cohash? This can definately help with the menopausal symptoms of the sweats. If you can get it there, then get it. I think you may like it.

It's really tough to get the mojo back once it runs off. . . the only really way to do it is just DO IT. The first few days will be really hard, you'll be tired and miserable and don't want to do anything called exercise, but the more you prod onwards, the easier it'll become. . .you have to do alot of self talk, alot of telling yourself you can do this, alot of showing your body that YOU are stronger then it is and that in the end you are going to WIN and not the body. . .it is so hard, whoever says this sleeve thing is easy, needs to be bottled in the next available cooler. . .

Good luck my dear, and try the Black Cohash, it's in the natural Vitamin section of the pharmacy. Keep us posted.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches