Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

9 Month Progress Pictures

I started this journey at 239.8

gallery_4372_601_45667.jpg

And today I am 159.9 I have gone from a size 16 to an 8. I am NOT done yet - I have 4.9 pounds left until I meet my goal of 155 and then we will see where I go from there!

gallery_4372_618_126816.jpg

I feel so blessed! Dr Kelly changed my life forever! I love my sleeve!!!

You are glowing! Wow, what an amazing transformation.

Wow Kimmes... what a transformation! You look amazing and soooo tall!! You have a great new 'figure' *slightly green with envy* ... beautiful! Congrats my sleeve friend! =]

Very cool ::0)

Wow Kimmes, congrats, you are absolutely stunning!! You are such an inspiration, thanks for sharing the before/after pics!!

:cheer2:

WOW Kimmes! You Look Fantastic! What a difference! Congratulations! I am SO envious. Can't wait till I get close to my goal. I still have 28 pounds to go. I love the Little Black Dress. It looks absolutely stunning on you! I CAN NOT wait to get to where you are! But I keep telling myself, it isn't the destination, it is the journey. I need to enjoiy the journey to appreciate the destination. Again, Congratulations!

You look MAH-velous! :D

Thanks everyone for the compliments! biggrin.gif

I know when I started this journey I was inspired by those who would post before/during and afters. The journey is not always easy - I try very hard to stick to my plan - 65-80 grams Protein per day, 60+ ounces H20 and I try to avoid junky carbs. Do I avoid all carbs no, no, no - but I do not over do it. Carbs are the devil for me!

I work out with a trainer 2-3 times per week - focusing on weight training - that is what attribute my arms to - I have very little lose skin there. I am also very luck to be tall 5;8" so that helped me - my weight was pretty evenly distributed over my entire body - the only issues I have is wrinkly lose skin on my lower tummy and my new pre-puberty boobies! tongue.gif My stomach does not have folds or flaps - that I know I would have had it I was 5 inches shorter...but it does bother me...lots. I will look into a mini Tummy Tuck once I have maintained for awhile.

Thanks again for the support everyone. This forum has been my #1 support system. I found my sleeve sister on this site - and we met in Mexico and had surgery the same day....love you Davida! And to all the others here who have been so supportive and honest - thank you! I wish I had the opportunity to meet some of you personally one day - you are all such an inspiration to me!

Kim

OH - PS - the Little Black Dress.... Calvin Klein size 8 - got it at the outlet store - tag said $148 - I paid $8!! Lol I love clothes shopping now and all the wonderful options!

Absolutely STUNNING!!! I saw the after on OH (different befores, right?) and I will say it again, your LBD that you got for a STEAL needs to be posted in the LBD thread over in the success stories. I can't believe you are SO close to goal...HOW EXCITING!!!! :D

Absolutely STUNNING!!! I saw the after on OH (different befores, right?) and I will say it again, your LBD that you got for a STEAL needs to be posted in the LBD thread over in the success stories. I can't believe you are SO close to goal...HOW EXCITING!!!! :D

Thanks dear - just posted on the LBD thread... Yep - love this LBD... and it was a steal!