Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

DID TIME JUST START MOVING 100 TIMES SLOWER?!?!?!

Congrats on your sleeve date! It will be here before you know it!!!:D

Today I got all my prescriptions. I'm expecting a phone call next week to discuss all my pre-op instructions. I can't beleieve we are soo close now :) I'm so happy and excited!!

I finally got a call today from the scheduler at my WL dr, and she said they are running 12 weeks and are trying to rearrange things. :(

I wish this would hurry up and get over!

i feelexactly the same way!!!! i am cranky as hell with everyone, i cant stand to even hear people talk right now. my family thinks that i have gone nuts. im on this stupid liquid diet and its horrible. my date is august 16th and it seems like f orever away, even though its just a week away. i wrote about a week ago that i got my date and its coming fast, but that was before the reality of this freakin liquid diet set in. i didnt think it was going to be this bad but i think i would pluck a chickens head right off and eat it feathers and all if one walked infront of me...lol ...all in all im trying to stay positive about this but im finding it hard to wait. i would love to just fall asleep and fast forward to the 16th!

good luck to you

So, now that I've gotten approval from insurance and got a date 8/22, I feel like the days are just draggin by :angry: I don't know what to do with myself.. I think I've got it under control and I'm trying to stay positive, but I feel like I'm going crazy :crazy: I should be in a great mood, and instead I find myself snapping at everyone and very on edge... waiting is the worst.

Thanks sassygirl! You will get there a week before me! I'm so jealous!! LOL! I haven't been put on liquids yet, but I imagine if I do, the clock will litterally stop and it will be pure torture from that day forward. I'm currently doing a self imposed fresh fruit and veggie juice cleanse for about 10 days. Luckily, my whole family is doing it with me so it should work out okay :D ill let you know if I lose any weight doing this cleanse :) thanks for your words. You're day is coming up fast!

I think that is what is making it so hard is I am still having to cook for my family and smell their food, watch them eat while I just sip on Protein shakes.yuck! yesterday I thought I was drewling on myself because the food looked so good....hehe . good for you on your surgery date! where is yours at?

Thanks sassygirl! You will get there a week before me! I'm so jealous!! LOL! I haven't been put on liquids yet, but I imagine if I do, the clock will litterally stop and it will be pure torture from that day forward. I'm currently doing a self imposed fresh fruit and veggie juice cleanse for about 10 days. Luckily, my whole family is doing it with me so it should work out okay :D ill let you know if I lose any weight doing this cleanse :) thanks for your words. You're day is coming up fast!

I will be at good samaritan hospital in san jose california. My surgeons name is dr. Jossart. I made everyone in my family go on this diet with me so that I wouldn't have to continue to cook!! Luckily, they enjoy juicing so it worked out :) ill see how long we all last on this :D have you lost any weight with the liquid diet you're on now?

I will be at good samaritan hospital in san jose california. My surgeons name is dr. Jossart. I made everyone in my family go on this diet with me so that I wouldn't have to continue to cook!! Luckily, they enjoy juicing so it worked out :) ill see how long we all last on this :D have you lost any weight with the liquid diet you're on now?

I started on my pre-op diet on Monday. My doctor and nutritionist don't make us go on liquids only, but we can only have Protein and certain carb-less veggies and a little fruit in the first week only. I drink a Protein shake for Breakfast...and so far it isn't too bad....I'll tell you how I feel in another week or so....HA HA HA....getting closer....August 22 here we come!

yes i did lose weight on it 8 lbs to be exact, i got 3 days left of Protein diet, then on monday i have clear liquid only. tuesdays the big day. im gonna be in bakersfield at san juaquine hospital.