Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Challenge To Every Body!

Congratulations, MYSHERRIJO!!!

And thanks to this group for getting me to add exercise to my routine. I am having so much fun and discovering more energy.

This week I lost two pounds.

You all are doing so well. I am was beginning to think that I would never be able to make it by Aug. 5th. But I have one more pound to go before I hit the goal. I think I might make it. I have hit ONDERLAND!!!!! I am down 65 pounds now. Whew was that some work. Everyone here is such a motivator, pat yourselves on the back.

Keep up the good work.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Congrats on hitting Onderland!! I remember how excited I was when I hit it. Keep up the great work!! ;)

~Liz~

Well....I'm just not going to make it. The scale isn't budging...I really need a fill. August 16th is when my band will be getting tweaked. Congrats to all that made it and great job everyone for trying! Hmmm onto the Christmas challenge for me lol. Maybe after my fill I'll have a shot at that goal for myself. Never give up!

My goal was to reach 380. By adding exercise in July with this challenge, I'm down to 377. Instead of my 11 lb goal, I've lost 14!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Thank you!!!

HI :laugh VanesaV,

I know how you feel when have finally found a secret pal that we can share all with and want be judged..... Good Luck

Well in case I miss tomorrow's posting I will use this post as my update....if I lose any more I will try and post tomorrow on the official day. I started strong.....then slowed at the end of the race....a hectic work schedule cut into my exercise and an unfortunate incident with a pizza slowed my weight loss....:heh: however I still did pretty good. I am only about 5 or 6 weeks into this so the weight will come off rather quickly at first.....I must say that if I can lose 16lbs a month every month then I will be ecstatic.

Starting Weight 321.4

Today's Weight 305.0

Weight Loss 16.4lbs.

So who else is a big fat loser? :nervous

I started at 314 and weighed in yesterday at 304 so that's 10 pounds. My personal goal is to get out of the 3's and into the 2's.

12 lbs gone here !!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Thanks to this thread to get my butt in gear lol

started at 316 and am now at 304

5 more lbs to twoterville !!!

Congratulations to all the *losers* hehehehe

Got a fill under x ray this week and it's really helped me a great deal.

Ok...my official Aug. 5th post. I rode the hell out of my bike last night to give one last push......

July 05 Starting Weight 321.4

Aug 05 Today's Weight 304.2

Total Weight Loss 17.2 lbs.

Not bad considering I had a few setbacks eating wise but I am getting in the groove with riding the bike and various exercise. No more sitting on the couch all night watching TV.....nearly every night we've been out doing something...not always exercising....but at least something.

This challenge was fun....and kept me engaged the entire month. Let's do more of them.

Congrad"s congrad''s to all who have PLAYED AND WHO HAVE LOST WEIGHT! EVERY ONE OF YOU ARE WINNERS IN MY BOOK!

I,WILL CLOSE THE CONTEST @6;00PM TONIGHT SOME LUCKEY PERSON OUT THERE HAS A PRIZE COMING.

ALSO PEOPLE THERE WILL BE A NEW CHALLENGE STARTING TO DAY

IT WILL BE CALLED ( SEPTEMBER SHOWDOWN CHALLENGE ) 28TH OF SEPTEMBER 8 WEEKS 3 DAYS LETS PLAY!

Hy everyone,

It was fun going through all this with you. I think everyone did really awesome. I made my goal of 11 pounds. That feels so good. Cangratualtions to the winners!!!!!! Wishing even more losses in the future.

Thanks again for putting this on, it was just the push I needed.

Final posting... start weight 255lbs, today's weight 248lbs. Congrads to you'll!!! It was a great experience I will look forward to the next challenge.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Well, I didn't quite make it. I started at 235 and was 225 this morning. So 10 pounds gone! Congrats to all of you you made the goal! Heck, good job to anyone who lost anything. Going down is better than staying the same or gaining!