Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - July 2006

If so, I'm not apologizing. I had the best 15 minutes of fun with Tricia. Sooo blechhhhh!

:D

hey, i'd like to join in!

I set a goal to lose 20lbs by august 18th, and i'm lagging on this so need some support, and a kick in the butt.

(H-highest weight, S-weight at surgery, J-weight when joined this club, G-goal weight, C-current weight)

H-238 S-238 J-173.5 G-125 minigoal-160 C-173.5

:welcomeB:

Guysis * Mysherrijo * CanadaSunshine * Desi80 * Pinkylee * Time4Change

:welcome2: :welcome2: :welcome2:

I think it is great that we have so many new comers this month!! This is a fantastic club, and the weight loss that this group has seen since it started is astonishing!!! I am so proud to be a part of this group, and the support is better than I have ever seen!

Ok. I went back to the june thread, and picked up all the weigh ins and stats. I also added the new comers this month to the list, with all their stats. Now you can take a look and tell me if I have screwed something up. LOL

Hey Funny, what happened to your beautiful avatar? I loved that picture of you. You have perfect skin, hair & smile. LOVE IT!!

Hey funny,

1st of all well done on winning the June challenge :clap2: and 2nd you can see a difference in your pics...especially how flat your stomach is looking in the second pic. Keep up the good work and if you do this good without a band...how awesome are things gonna be with one!!!!

Diane, thank you so much! I do like that pic, but I have been toying around with some image generators, and thought this av was cute. You know how it is...you hate staring at yourself all the time. At least I do. LOL It will come back, but the av I have right now kind of reflects the way I feel. quirky, imaginative, and a little bit off the point. LOL

Ali, thank you. and thank you. and thank you. LOL Did i say thank you? I see the flatness happening, but sometime I wonder if anyone else can tell. When we saw my mother in law in North Carolina she told Rob how much weight he had lost, and that he looked fantastic. she looked at me and said "You really should be trying to lose before your surgery. It will only make it easier." Rob told her I had lost a lot since we saw her last and she said she couldn't tell. :D But I know I was wearing some really unflattering clothes (my comfy 5X shirt that is way too big on me now and my sweat pants) so maybe she just couldn't see it.

I'm not. Esp because this is a person who doesn't have an unkind bone in her body. Usually when someone says something like that I wonder if they are being spiteful. But I know that she genuinely cares. She would say she saw it if she could.

I know I have lost the weight, and that sometimes it just takes a while to show. And I know that with my big NSV last week that things are going right for me. It really is an amazing process. Very addictive. I am almost to the point of doing things right just to see what changes it brings across. It has become a challenge for me. And I am so excited to see what the band does for me.

Ok. I went back to the june thread, and picked up all the weigh ins and stats. I also added the new comers this month to the list, with all their stats. Now you can take a look and tell me if I have screwed something up. LOL

Hi Funny, I PM you with my stats but still see the same thing. Did you forget me:confused: :D ?

Anyway, I will give them to you again and thanks!

C=190 (-93 total; 2lbs last week)

No naturalbeauty. I did not forget you. Unfortunately that post is acting weird. It is doing some formatting things that are strange, and not editing correctly. I just changed it again. I also have to work on some of the formatting so that it does not add in all those freaky line breaks and extra info. Bear with me here. Pnut has this worked down to an amazing science and I am still trying to figure out how this damned board works. HA!

I would like to joing to GFG club. I understand that there is no July challenge, but I would like to set a challenge for myself. I am going away to the Bahamas on July 23rd and would like to lose 10-15 lbs by then. I would also like to maintain my weight while away. So, here are my stats:

H-311/S-289/J-240/G-160/C-240

I will check in with you all on Wednesday.

Sorry for posting my signature in the first post I did... I missed P'nut's post about removing the signature.....

Yvonne

Amy, It is with honor I turn the badge of honor over to you! Congratulation for your well done job ! I know it is hard and you did it. Good luck with surgery and recovery! BTW you look great!!!!! I can see such a difference! Congrats, DeAnn