Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mini-Goals, anyone????

My mini goal is to get my Iron levels up enough so they do not cancel my next surgery date of June 21st!! Taking my iron pills, eating meat, being treated by the gynocologist to try to reduce the bleeding! :blink:

Yay!! I hit my 1st mini goal, and am almost at my second on (now weigh 1lb less than on my wedding day, and the same as my husband, one more little lb, and I'll be less than him for the 1st time ever!!!:D

My goals are as follows-

250 lbs

225 lbs

222 lbs (50 lbs lost)

4th of July- 204

Then, 199! (ONEDERLAND FEELS SO CLOSE! Haha. )

Then, 172(100 lbs lost)

next, 166 (So I can be Overweight, not obese...)

After that, 150

Next- 138 (So I can be normal weight, not overweight)

and my ultimate goal- 130.

Mini goals are great! I really believe they helped me to lose 54 lbs. My next goal is to get to 150 by June 15. That means I need to lose 8 lbs in 4 weeks, I think I can do it! Hitting the gym today!!

ARGH!!!!! WTF???

OK So I get to my 2nd mini goal expecting to weigh less than my husband who weighed in at 188lb last week, I gleefully weigh in at 187, and think that finally, after 12 years I'm the thinner one - WRONG!!!

I make my husband weigh in, and he's dropped to 185lb (without trying!!!!!), so he's gone and moved the goal posts grrrrrr! :argue: (bless him, in all honsety he doesn't even know what he has done!!!)

ARGH!!!!! WTF???

OK So I get to my 2nd mini goal expecting to weigh less than my husband who weighed in at 188lb last week, I gleefully weigh in at 187, and think that finally, after 12 years I'm the thinner one - WRONG!!!

I make my husband weigh in, and he's dropped to 185lb (without trying!!!!!), so he's gone and moved the goal posts grrrrrr! :argue: (bless him, in all honsety he doesn't even know what he has done!!!)

Haaa Cludgie!!! How dare he??? :lol:

At least yours didn't try though, since I passed up my hubby he has decided all of a sudden he wants to drop a few pounds!!! He hasn't weighed in in awhile (he's got nerves of steel... lol) but I bet once he does he'll have me chasing him once again!!! I know for a fact though because his stomach is already nearly gone. *sheesh*

HELLO EVERYONE! I HIT ANOTHER MINI GOAL THIS PAST MONDAY.. I AM IN ONDERLAND NOW! I HAVE WEIGHED IN ON MONDAY AT 199.2 WELL THATS ON THAT DAMN HEALTH O METER FROM WALMART.. FOR ALL I KNOW I WEIGH SOMETHING ELSE. BUT IM 8 WKS OUT AND IM DOWN 25LBS. 5 LBS SHORT OF MY 8 WK GOAL OF 30 LBS DOWN, BUT, I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A SLOW LOOSER. IM IN A SIZE 14/16 AND I CANT WAIT TO BE IN A 10/12..I CAN ACTUALLY BY MISSES CLOTHES INSTEAD OF PLUS SIZE NOW.. OVERALL, IM STILL HAVING A HARD TIME WITH THE WAY I EAT AND CHEWING.. BUT, LORD KNOWS IM HAPPIER NOW THAN I HAVE BEEN SINCE THE SURGERY.. TODAY THE MAINTENCE GUY IN MY OFFICE BUILDING ASKED ME IF I HAD LOST WEIGHT.. I WAS TICKLED PINK! OH, THANKS FOR THE INFO ON A BETTER SCALE... GOING TO GET ONE TODAY!