Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

need a multi vitamin that I can stomach

Centrum Complete chewables are a good option is you don't want to go with a specific bariatric Vitamin, I personally use Celebrate Multi with Iron and their Calcium Citrate. I also take them after eating to ensure that I'm not dumping a Vitamin on an empty stomach.

You can order samples from Celebrate, just tell them you had VSG and would like a sample pack of their multi and Calcium.

https://www.celebratevitamins.com/shop/multivitamin/multi-complete.html

I tried the other chewable vitamins, because I need the Iron, but could not stomach the taste AT ALL. I have been taking the Flintstone's gummies(2 of them) just to get something in. I know I will have to eventually take the other ones with iron, but I will wait till I can swallow a Vitamin. Right now, I just do what I can.

I am taking the One a Day brand chewable vitamins that are the consistency of Gummy bears - assorted fruit flavors. They don't bother me at all. I get the chewable Calcium from Wal mart that is like a chocolate or vanilla piece of soft taffy. I also get my chewable C there. My Iron supplement is the Bariatric Advantage lemon lime chewable. I talke a B12 that is sublingual - dissolves under the tongue.I have gotten it from Bariatric Advantage and also from Wal mart. I take liquid D from Bariatric advantage, Viatmin Shoppe has a liquid multiple Vitamin that I was planning on taking if I didn't like the One a Day brand. You take a capful of it, either drink it like a "shot" or put it in your crystal lite, etc.

I tried the Centrum chewables and hated them. Then the Flinstones chewables, they were ok. Currently I am using the Target brand adult gummies. It is not the preferable one I know, but in my opinion it is better to be getting them down every day than forcing and forgetting the others. They do not have quite as many minerals as the others, but the proper amounts of most of the Vitamins and minerals my doctor was concerned about.

need help with a multi Vitamin. my surgeon recommends Bariatric Advantage Vitamins, but I have tried the crystals and all 3 flavors of the chewable, and they all make me nascous. Any suggestions are welcome because at this point I am not taking any Vitamins.< /p>

I got the Celebrate stick packs - you mix them with 8 oz of Water (I dilute them a little more) and they come in citrus or cherry flavor. I like them better than any chewable because I have problems with the chalky. I'm going to wait to be sure my tastes don't change after surgery and then order more. I'll be glad when I can just pop a capsule again.

how many months out are you??

I could not stand the chewables.. I tried 4 different brands and liquid

but at around 2 1/2 3 months out I started with Bariatric Advantage multi capsules.. they are small and go down easy.. I take 3 a day

I hate them too - chewables and "swallowables" alike :-)

I am using a liquid Vitamin, http://revivanutrition.com/product.html

I don't mind that flavor, it's just like concentrated fruit juice and it is a little thicker so it's good to wash down some other pills. Usually, the thicker the liquid, the easier the pills go down.

This is a shot glass in the morning and that's it!

I am getting mine at costco

I had the same problem early on. I tried several different multi-vitamins, even a liquid that was highly recommended and they all pretty much made me gag. The only one that tastes good to me and I've had absolutely no problem with is the flinstone Complete (Chewable).

I hate chewable anything, so i just waited until i was 2 months out and started taking pill forms, but most were way too big for me. Just recently I saw on HSN a multi that is perfect for post-WLS peeps. it has extra D and extra B12. I still take an extra Calcium. This is the smallest of capsules and goes down easy. There is no after burps, or tummy troubles at all.

Here is a link: http://tinyurl.com/5wkl46e

Here is a comparison to another complete: http://img.hsni.com/...Essential-1.pdf

It is called Essentials 1! I have so much more energy just after taking it for 2 weeks, and it seems to be all in 1 pill! I really was taken with the way they are made and have no added stuff to hold the pills together. That is a big thing, I am allergic to a lot of that!

Forgot to add that it is HSN and if you do not like them for any reason you have 30 days to return whatever you didn't use for a refund!!

I'm now taking Maxalife MX Mens. It's a dietary supplement that many people are calling the best Multivitamin for men. Because this supplement is a complex formula of the right Vitamins for men, providing all of the essential nutrients that you need to live a healthy, full life. Try this one dude.