Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Are you a You Tuber?

I absoutely love watching the You Tube vlogs of weight loss surgery journeys. They have been inspiring, entertaining, and so informative that I feel I will know better how to handle the surgery and post op experiences.

If you are You Tubing - tell me! I will subscribe and watch!

I ventured into it myself yesterday as I want to pay it forward.

Mine:

Tell me- tell me yours!

B)

I'm a YouTuber! I love doing it, love the WLS community on YT. :D My link is in my signature . . . .

Heyy there. I will watch your video later today when I get home. I'm Posting from my phone for now but I believe you will still be able to see my signature below. The link to my YouTube channel should be in there some where. :-) (if it's not search BonnieJuneE and you should be able to find it.)

CONGRATS and I can't wait to watch your journey. :-)

~Bonnie

I'm a YouTuber! I love doing it, love the WLS community on YT. :D My link is in my signature . . . .

You were my first ;-P My husband and I watched ALL your videos over a weekend. I am so inspired by your information and by the way you set your carbs and kept to it.

I watch A LOT of video's on Youtube. Seeing everyone's success and gave me the courage to seek out the vsg. i continue to do research using YT, this forum and anywhere else I can find info. If I hadn't found all the youtubers, I doubt I'd be on this journey. So I'm grateful to them all.

I watch A LOT of video's on Youtube. Seeing everyone's success and gave me the courage to seek out the vsg. i continue to do research using YT, this forum and anywhere else I can find info. If I hadn't found all the youtubers, I doubt I'd be on this journey. So I'm grateful to them all.

I hear ya! Every night before I fall asleep (and while getting used to my CPAP machine that takes awhile!) I watch video after video. When I find a new person I watch all their videos- I guess I just want to honor the fact that they have bothered. I have gained so much information about the real story of someone having this surgery, as opposed to the concept of it I had before.

Between that and this forum I feel so supported!

Just watched your video meggie...Great Job! I look forward to seeing your progress!! Hope my videos help answer any questions you may have. Julie was one of the first people I watched as well and she continues to be an inspiration as I progress on my journey... I can only hope that I inspire someone like she has for us! :-)

Just watched your video meggie...Great Job! I look forward to seeing your progress!! Hope my videos help answer any questions you may have. Julie was one of the first people I watched as well and she continues to be an inspiration as I progress on my journey... I can only hope that I inspire someone like she has for us! :-)

I have watched you all the way to week 12 so far! Actually believe it or not I ha not thought of using unflavored Protein powder in other things so , yes, you have already helped me!

Not to mention I am jealous of you having such a relatively easy recovery- and had a good giggle picturing you sitting cross legged on the hospital bed being told to lie down!

Yes I am!! I have documented my ENTIRE journey (1 yr, 4 months) look up scneaux would love to hear what y'all think!!

Yes I am!! I have documented my ENTIRE journey (1 yr, 4 months) look up scneaux would love to hear what y'all think!!

I've watched you from before I had surgery --- so you've been a great help to me :)

Awwwwwwww!! Thaaaanks!!!! I love hearing from those who watched my viids!!

I have started yours from the first- I'm like that- I like to follow from the beginning.

I love that we can use our iPhones- I was in the prep room waiting to be taken for my colonoscopy this morning and my husband got th idea I should do my second vlog- out the phone came and I sad a few words and voila- Video #2.

I need some guidance about how to insert photos or captions- is there a tutorial somewhere?