Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone else feel like they're being stalked?

Thats creepy, Sorry that has happened to you. This is why I changed names too

Moorless -

Under the quick reply window is a "Go Advanced" button. Click it, then scroll down past the box where you type your post. You'll see some outlined boxes - one called "Attach Files" that contains a "Manage Extensions" button. Click it and you will have the option to upload a picture from your local computer or from a webserver. Hope this helps!

Diane - I had this happen to me on this board as well. I called out the person in question openly in a thread and it stopped, immediately. I hope it stops for you soon.

Wow, that sucks, it's hard when you are here where you feel safe and around friends, but then have to get weirded out because of someones actions.

I haven't got any PM's like that either, thank goodness, that is too creepy for me.

Dianechef,

I am getting the same PM's from probably the same man. I never respond either. I get "Hey looking sexy there" chit like that.

I still have them in my pm received. Should I forward them to moderator?

Well now that I think about it, they are only compliments. Nothing really wrong with a compliment, as long as it doesn't cross the line. I don't perceive that he has yet.

WOW...you girls are making the rest of us who aren't getting compliments feel left out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't gotten any, but if I did get them and didn't feel comfortable about them, I'd probably reply and let them know that. Then if it continued, I'd forward it to a moderator.

I am so sorry this has happened to you Diane... I also have had this happen in other venues...LOL and I just spent 45 min googling my name here. There is 13 million entries and I only looked at 81 Pages and found nada.... But I googled my other names for different forums and deleted some info... So as I understand that your situation is jacked up, Thanx for sharing....I know I become way to relaxed especially in the company of fellow peoples trying to lose wieght, because most people here are so nice and funny, I forget that there are psychos lurking around every "bush"

Hey boyz, if you're reading this..... check it. Tell me I'm sexy now.. LOL! Mmmmmmmmm, all this skin, just for your eyes! Sexy huh?

06270602.jpg

Rofl!

Repellent Pic Alert** Repellent Pic Alert***

Love it Telly!!!!

Sorry that someone is creeping you out Diane! I thought about Tricia K., when I read your thread.

I had one guy send me a creepy PM, and I ignored it... never heard from him again.