Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Road to "TWOterville"

Josette - I'm really pleased you don't have cancer, now you can concentrate on losing that weight!!! oh, ands an errant husband...lol

Molly - Well done on the 50lbs, not long to twoterville!!

I have a NSV, i tried on some cutoff denims on friday from my neverending supply of clothes too small!! and they fit!!! I couldn't believe it and when I checked the size they are 2 SIZES SMALLER!!!! yahoooooooo....

Grats Indianlight :D

Speaking of which, I was getting dressed this morning and decided to wear my favorite black skirt that I haven't had the opportunity to wear for a while. Well, it was so big it sat on my hips, widest part and with a little tug would come right off. It is a size 30, I guess my 30's are just way too big, it is now on my ever growing pile of clothes to be given away. I am gonna need some new clothes soon ;)

Ok the before and after pics are posted on my big news thread. Didn't want to go thruogh all the cutting and pasting twice, lol.

http://lapbandtalk.com/showthread.php?t=23366

But I'll give ya'll the link, and no I did not brush my hair this morning, and no I do not go to school with my hair like that, lol. Please excuse my grooming and lack of makeup but one was the morning of surgery and the other... well today is my day off from looking all fancy, hehe.

And thanks for all the encouragement :rolleyes:

Molly, you are too cool! You look fabulous! You can really tell a difference in your overall shape! You lucky dog! I wish my bod was changing as fast!

PS-I like the blonde hair better!

THanks LapBandit, I like the blonde better too :rolleyes: I have naturally blonde for half of my life and as I've gotten older my hair has darkened to light brown, yuck on me. I let it go natural (heaven only knows why) and changed it back to blonde when I started school. Blonde is definitely more me :eek:

We need a term, akin to "Reaching Twoterville" but for getting under 250. Any ideas? Twoterville and Onederland are just too darned far apart not to Celebrate the midpoint.

We need a term, aking to "Reaching Twoterville" but for getting under 250. Any ideas? Twoterville and Onederland are just too darned far apart not to Celebrate the midpoint.

How 'bout MidTown!

OK, MidTown it is! I love it! Thanks, guys.

So, now that I'm officially under 275 (the "crossroads" between entering Twoterville and reaching MidTown, wink), I'm starting to really think ahead. I guess somewhere along the way I've started to trust the band. That's so weird. I actually believe I'll make it to MidTown and to Onederland. It's put a whole new spin on my life.

I've got a job interview tomorrow that I wouldn't have gone on 3 months ago (mostly because I really do love my current job, but now I just want to keep a few irons in the fire as well and know what's out there).

The boldest move I've made is taking steps toward a relationship with someone I've been interested in for a long time, but have always kept it totally platonic because I felt the time wasn't right. Well, the time may be right soon enough and I've started planting the seeds.

I guess that's it for tonight. Hope all is well with you guys.

That's Exciting! Taking Steps Toward A Relationship Is Big!

I Am Almost At Twoterville Only 4 Lbs Away. I Probably Won't Make Any Steps Intil I Get To Onederland. I Should Feel Comfortable By Then.

Ladydi