Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Road to "TWOterville"

Molly, you're too funny! I can just hear your body discussing the situation with itself..."I need to redistribute...now let me take this slowly because I've got to stay symetrical!" You crack me up!!!!

You are SO right about stinkin' Walmart clothes...they always seem to run on the small side. When I was comfortably in a 26 at Walmart I was also comfortable in a 24 at Cato's Fashions. Do you have one of those around you? I bet you'll be in 24 any day...can you believe it?!!

I'm excited for you and Libra both....too bad we're not all rich because we'd have a blast if we all just flew to NY or somewhere and went clothes shopping together!!

That would be so much fun! Well I have some 26 dresses that are mail order that are really 24's. I bought them 12 years ago and they still have their tags. I have been monitoring them closely as easter approaches. They all 3 fit, but don't hang nicely yet. But the lavender one has faded badly and in wierd places through the years, so sadly it will never be worn, so my two contenders are the pink or the navy blue. We will see which one looks best as easter gets closer. I am positive that in 2 weeks they should fit perfect. Oh and that size 26 skirt i bought a while back is getting a little loose! Yay :)

Oh yes! A skinny chick shopping spree sounds good to me! LOL!!

Molly, I like you take on those times when I don't lose anything....I'm redistributing! Works for me!

Forgot to update!

Name..........................Starting…...…..Current….…..Goal…....To Go

Juliegeraci.......................238............. .........236.................228..............8

Lapbandit.......................231............... .......220………….199.............21

Waterlily........................300.............. .........280.................264.............16

Roiansmom....................299.................. .....299.................270.............29

Libra..............................248............ ...........235.................228.............7

JulieNYC.......................212................ .......199.................185.............14

Elisabethsew................. 282.......................274..................264 .............10

PeaCeJ..........................338............... ........333..................318.............15

RidinMyHDDream.........297.......................2 84 .................281...............3

Babygirl1234.................260.................. ......250................240.............10

eecelove70..................228.................. ......228.................200.............28

Josette...........................351............. ...........344.................335.............9

Oh, and I think I solved my Constipation issue. Every morning I have a small bowl of a high Fiber Cereal. Right now I have Fiber One with honey clusters. (It tastes pretty good too.) And then I drink one glass of Water with benefiber in it. That seems to do the trick.

Juliegeraci.......................238............. .........236.................228..............8

Lapbandit.......................231............... .......220………….199.............21

Waterlily........................300.............. .........280.................264.............16

Roiansmom....................299.................. .....299.................270.............29

Libra..............................248............ ...........236.................228.............8

JulieNYC.......................212................ .......199.................185.............14

Elisabethsew................. 282.......................274..................264 .............10

PeaCeJ..........................338............... ........333..................318.............15

RidinMyHDDream.........297.......................2 84 .................281...............3

Babygirl1234.................260.................. ......250................240.............10

eecelove70..................228.................. ......228.................200.............28

Josette...........................351............. ...........344.................335.............9

Lizrbit...........................289............. ...........289.................279.............10

Hi guys..i had to get in on this.

i find being held accountable HELPS me significantly. I fly back to Houston for second fill April 24th, with the appointment April 27th. I want to be ten lbs lighter. I am going for ten lbs because it seems reasonable. I have LITTLE restriction, and im working out EVERY morning, trying to be more active during the day and keep my calories around 1000 daily. I dropped ten lbs the first month of surgery, and i think i can do at LEAST that again.

so...for me, ten lbs by april 24th is my minigoal.

I am adding All-Bran Cereal to my morning meal and a snack of 8 almonds in the afternoon. We'll see how it goes.

I had my once a month, binge last night, and now my head hurts. I shouldn't have but... Tortilla chips and cheese and oreo Cookies. The cheese actually isn't that bad, but the chips are so bad as are the cookies. I proabably gained a whole pound, but I know from experience that pounds gained from a binge go away very quick when you get right back on track, so today is back on program and in a day or two there will be no trace of my indicscretion left, and who knows maybe it will kick start more weight loss? I can always be hopefull :guess

Libra..............................248............ ...........236.................228.............8

Babygirl1234.................260.................. ......246................240.............6

Lizrbit...........................289............. ...........289.................279.............10

Okay so I am down 4 pounds this week!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

Lizrbit-welcome to the Tax Day Challenge! Good luck!

Speaking of our challenge...Tax Day is usually April 15th, right?? Well, I just found out that this year they're giving everyone til April 17th. I heard it was because the 15th is a Sunday then Monday is a holiday. Oh well, April 15th is the traditional day. I'm sticking with the original plan (unless I don't make my goal in which case I'm using the grace-days! Ha Ha)

Good work babygirl! A 4 lb week is AWESOME!

I didn't update my chart last week but I'll check this Thursday.

Wahoo Babygrl that is fabulous 4lbs!!! :clap2:

I was really good today, got right back on track, and speaking of track, yay, tomorrow is Tuesday I get to go walking tomorrow :bolt: Which means I better hit the sack soon!

Yeah so I managed to get another fill yesterday. I know I lost 4 pounds the past week but I really think it was a farce. It was probably my worst week ever in eating and exercise. My surgeon told me I am not allowed to come back now for at least 3 weeks now unless I have a problem. lol He told me I need to have a healthy obsession and to not go overboard. It is just so darn hard to be patient. My only regret is not doing this much sooner and now I feel like I need to play catch up to get where I want to be.

babygrl,

You're doing great. Don't stress about it. I'm anxious too and wish I'd done this sooner, but let's just be glad we finally did it and took the right step.

Lapbandit, I'm with ya. I'll go by the 15th unless I don't make my goal yet. LOL! I'm going to be cutting it close.

Babygirl1234.................260.................. ......246................240.............6

Josette...........................351............. ...........342.................335............7

I'm stuck at a plateau... very frustrating. I got a small fill (that's all they will allow after 8 cc's) on Monday and hope that helps. I'm one of those people who don't feel the fill for about 2 weeks. I won't make my goal but I'll try to come close.