Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is the best tasting PROTEIN shake???

Just bought some Atkins Mocha Latte RTD shakes and they are fab! My kids wanted a sip (those little choco-holics) and even the kids like them! That says a lot!

I tried Muscle Milk Lite but it had that chalky taste.

I order unjury samples but have not tried them yet.

Good Luck!! :)

I drinik GNC wheybolic isolate extreme 60..It is awesome and in 3 drinks you get 60 grams of Proteins. The best flavor is choclate and if you drink it with milk It tastes like choclate milk.. I have had many Protein shakes and it is the best. If you try it get the choclate it is the best. Its awesome.

I must say this is the first powder Protein i purchased and loved it from the beginning. I've purchased all flavors of nectar, tried Isopure, costco brans, muscle milk, oh yeah, about time, etc. and nothing beats the GNC brand. it's also nice that if you purchase any of their products, and don't like it, you can return it w/in 30 days for a full refund.

also optimum nutrition has an array of flavors and they all taste like what they're suppose to be. except for the cinnamon roll sad.gif while it DOES taste like cinnamon rolls, it tastes more like the icing and takes on the consistency of the icing, yuck! too sweet as well

but like everyone mentioned, you gotta taste different varieties and sample packets are the best way to go. i am gonna suggest taking a trip to vitalady's shop for samples. also check your local gnc/vitashoppe for samples. Jay Rob makes a tasty chocolate and vanilla.< /p>

Mind you i've never had any of these mixed with Water, all has been almond milk or fat free milk.

Here is a link to the information I was suggeston about sample packs.

liquid Protein samples

Thank you so much for posting this information. I just went on-line and ordered samples from several of them. I am generally not a fan of shakes, smoothies and such but I am determined that I will find some that I can tolerate, if not like. My plan is to have enough different samples so that I can find the ones I like the best. Thanks again. :001_smile: