Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Official Weigh in - Saturday mornings

Sheila
Sign in to follow this  

I have gotten so much inspiration from reading everyone's posts and comments. I have decided to start my own accountability section as well.

I will following in the footsteps of Chance and give my stats as well.

Here are the measurements I took this morning.

Neck: 15 1/2 inches

Wrist: 6 inches

Forearm: 10 inches

Upper arm: 14 inches

Bust: 53 inches

Ribcage: 46 inches

Waist: 50 inches

Hips: 59 inches (My spare tire I carry around just in case it comes in handy, I really want to throw it away)

Thighs: 27 inches

Calves: 18 1/2 inches

Ankles: 10 inches

My weight this morning is : 266

Weight at first consult: 291

Total amount lost: 25 pounds :dance:Doing the happy dance!!!

Well, thank you. Couldn't have a better name. Maybe we Sheila's will rule the forum. :rolleyes:

Sheila

Sheila,

You are doing great. By the way, my name is Sheila too. :P

I am sending in my weekly accountability.

Current weight: 265. I lost 1 pound. Not earth shattering but a loss.

I have exercised twice with Zumba workouts that were anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour this week, plus I had my belly dancing class that is an hour long.

When I park at work, I park where I have to walk up and down stairs. and far away from the doors forcing me to walk.

Next week I am going to try and add a couple of days where I walk at work at lunch time for 20 to 30 minutes.

I will update you how I do with the walking at lunch time next Saturday.

Sheila

Update to my weekly weigh in. I weighed this morning and I am down another 2 pounds, so now my official weight is:

263lbs. :clap2:

Woohoo!!!!

Congrats on the loss...woo hoo!!!

Well, thank you. Couldn't have a better name. Maybe we Sheila's will rule the forum. :rolleyes:

Sheila

Put me in the "Sheila's Rule" camp...lol. The last time I was with so many Sheila's was when I worked at Target in college, we had 5 Sheila's at my store! :shocked:

Congrats on the loss...woo hoo!!!

Thank you. I am working hard to lose before surgery. I just did a 20 minute lap over lunch. I want to do that 3 times a week, plus my Zumba and Belly dancing class.

Put me in the "Sheila's Rule" camp...lol. The last time I was with so many Sheila's was when I worked at Target in college, we had 5 Sheila's at my store! :shocked:

My count of how many "Sheila's" are on the forum so far is 4. There might be more, but I just know of the 4.

Sheila

Today is my official weigh in. I said last week that I was going to add walking to my week. I am happy to say that I accomplished that. I used to walk with my husband and I walked real slow and became tired way easier. This past week, my paced was faster, and I felt like I could have gone much further. It was a very nice feeling.

So for my weight. I was certain I had gained weight. I was very happy when I saw the scale read,

wait for it..................................................................................

260lbs. :cheer2:

So that is 31 pounds I have lost since November 30th. I am very proud of myself. My next mini goal is 250 pounds.

Thank you God for helping me get this far, and I know you will help me go further.

Sheila

Hello Sleevers,

I am reporting in for my Saturday morning weigh in. This week has been an exciting one for me because I found out that I may be finding out my surgery date on March 8th. Yay!

So, last week I weighed in at 261 and I have not lost or gained any this week. I am still at 261. I am just pleased I have not gained any.

I have also done my belly dancing and for the first time since starting the class, I was sweating. I know it was a good work out for me. And I have gone mall walking twice this week. I have not been doing my Zumba in the evenings, because I have been coming home with Migraines in the evening due to the constant pressure changes here in Calgary. I do plan to get back to Zumba soon.

So that is my weekly weigh in.

I hope all is well with you out there in Sleeverville.

Sheila

Sorry I didn't update last week. :embaressed_smile: Really I have no excuse, just that I was lazy and missed it. :noidea:

But here I am this week and I am proud to say that I have lost an additional 3 pounds. :cheer2: I am down to now 257 pounds. I decided to start counting from my highest weight because this is all weight I had to lose prior to my surgery and with that in mind, I have lost a total of 45 pounds. If you count from when I went to my surgeon's office for the first time, I have lost 34 pounds. Either way is great. In addition to that, I have had to buy some new pants, the ones I have been wearing for the past couple of years were falling off literally. I found out I had gone down 4 pants sizes and 2 sizes in tops.

I know my rambling up top is a little hard to follow, here is a much more clear update:

Weight lost in the past 2 weeks: 3 pounds :sigh:

Highest weight loss: 45 pounds r&r.gif

Since 1st appt: 34 pounds :sign46:

down 4 pants sizes :sign46:

down 2 top sizes :sigh:

So even though I missed last week, I am very proud and happy with my continued progress.

Sheila

It is time for my Saturday weigh in. I have been at the same weight for almost 2 weeks now, and I was certain I had gained weight. Yesterday I felt like I had ate way to much, I was so full. I guess my great news from the surgeon`s office helped to spurr on my weight loss. I also took my measurements again. I have them written side by side as comparison.

MEASUREMENTS:

Jan 22, 2011:---------------------March 5, 2011:---------------------IN. lost:

Neck: 15 1/2 inches------------Neck: 15 inches-------------------.5 inches

Wrist: 6 inches------------------Wrist: 6 inches--------------------0

Forearm: 10 inches------------Forearm: 9.2 inches--------------.8 inches

Upper arm: 14 inches---------Upper arm: 14 inches-----------0

Bust: 53 inches-----------------Bust: 51------------------------------2 inches

Ribcage: 46 inches------------Ribcage: 42-------------------------4 inches

Waist: 50 inches----------------Waist: 46.5 inches----------------3.5 inches

Hips: 59 inche-------------------Hips: 56 inches--------------------3 inches

Thighs: 27 inches--------------Thighs: 25 inches-----------------2 inches

Calves: 18 1/2 inches---------Calves: 17---------------------------1.5 inches

Ankles: 10 inches--------------Ankle: 9 inches---------------------1 inches

----------

Total inches lost 18.3 inches

:Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01:

Current weight: 255

Weight lost : 2 pounds

Highest weight loss: 47 pounds

Since 1st appt: 36 pounds

I feel really good about how things are going. I just have to keep it up because the way I look at it is all the weight I lose now will be weight I do not have to worry about losing after surgery.Thank you for the great support you have given me since joining.

Sheila