Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FEBRUARY ROLE CALL!!!

February 14 with Dr. Aceves. 27 days and I can barely stand the wait!!

What an awesome Valentines day present! :-)

Hi, February 11th with Dr. Kelly. So excited but really really really nervous now.

please keep me posted I am so excited for you :rolleyes:

I am 24th Feb, Dr Kern

I am also becoming a freaky little freak-out machine. I get light-headed from stressing about it sometimes lately. This is not my first surgery, but I'm much more nuts about this one than I was for what was arguably a much bigger, fully open, longer surgery. I feel like a bit of a dork about it, if I'm honest.

Right, so I'm in on the Feb thing. :unsure:

I am 24th Feb, Dr Kern

I am also becoming a freaky little freak-out machine. I get light-headed from stressing about it sometimes lately. This is not my first surgery, but I'm much more nuts about this one than I was for what was arguably a much bigger, fully open, longer surgery. I feel like a bit of a dork about it, if I'm honest.

Right, so I'm in on the Feb thing. :unsure:

Oh man you are so not alone i cannot even sleep most nights

I'm set for 2/8 with Dr Stowers in Decatur, TX. I'm excited, anxious, and scared all at the same time!

update....Aceves 2/11!!!

Oh I thought you were seeing Dr.Kelly also ? Did you find soemthing that made you change your mind ? If so in box me please. I was at first going to go with a different dr but then went with Dr. Kelly . Ya just have to find the one who is the right fit for ya . Either way I am super happy for you I have heard wonderful things about Dr.Aceves :D

Oh I thought you were seeing Dr.Kelly also ? Did you find soemthing that made you change your mind ? If so in box me please. I was at first going to go with a different dr but then went with Dr. Kelly . Ya just have to find the one who is the right fit for ya . Either way I am super happy for you I have heard wonderful things about Dr.Aceves :D

Oh, no Sadie, it's not like that at all. I think Dr. Kelly is a great choice. I was going to have it done with my sister and some financing fell through so she couldn't do it with me. I was going to wait until she could get some things together but then my husband offered to pay the difference between the two surgeons if I wanted to go to Aceves and I just couldn't turn him down. Aceves was my first choice but I didn't think I could afford him. I'm super excited.

Feb 7th!! Dr. Fernandez-WFUMBC in NC!

February 28 with Dr. Mueller at Sharp Memorial Hospital in San Diego!!!

Pre-op diet starts on Valentine's Day.

Trying not to start worrying too early, not really succeeding :rolleyes:.