Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any other gay sleevers out there?

Raising my hand, trying to be seen next to all these beautiful boys.

A sister here.

August 30th!

Sent from my SM-G900V using the BariatricPal App

Congratulations and good luck! You're gonna feel like a brand new woman!! ;)

Kyle

I'm finally below 300#s for the first time in 4 or 5 years :) that post on Facebook got a response of 200 out of 750 friends... but my eating habits are starting to change, and not for the better. I really need to stay focused on my diet and NOT DRINK after I eat, that habit is the hardest of them all.

Regarding my trip to Chile, everything went well. Just had a few times when I was *really* hungry I'd eat, only to have it come back up within minutes... so I'm learning to force myself to eat even when not hungry so I don't get into a splurge or devour-everything-in-sight mentality.

Soon I'll need to start exercising more regularly once my travel schedule slows down, up in Nashville for work right now...

only downside to surgery is the gas... anyone have any ideas why I can't stop sounding like a fog horn??

Came out to my family and friends over the last week. Surgery is tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

@@taxudown coming out is the hard part, you are among friends and family! I wish you all the best on your journey! I hope all goes well for you!

Rock on @@taxudown

Taxudown- I lived on Isopure Protein, Premier Protein, chicken broth, Popsicles ..... Because I got bored with regular chicken broth I started purchasing ramen noodles and drinking the broth only....I also would have Tomato Soup from time to time....hope that helps, let me know if you have any other questions

Man thank you so much. I have been doing 2 premiere Proteins a day, but they're wayyyyy to sweet. Chicken broth is wayyyy to salty. Lol. I am making do with Water and Jello sugar free pudding. Went to Starbucks and got a peach green tea lemonade unsweetened. Best thing ever. I'm doing good with getting at least 64 ounces of Fluid, but the sweet Protein - yuck.

Taxudown- I lived on Isopure Protein, Premier Protein, chicken broth, Popsicles ..... Because I got bored with regular chicken broth I started purchasing ramen noodles and drinking the broth only....I also would have Tomato Soup from time to time....hope that helps, let me know if you have any other questions

Man thank you so much. I have been doing 2 premiere Proteins a day, but they're wayyyyy to sweet. Chicken broth is wayyyy to salty. Lol. I am making do with Water and Jello sugar free pudding. Went to Starbucks and got a peach green tea lemonade unsweetened. Best thing ever. I'm doing good with getting at least 64 ounces of Fluid, but the sweet Protein - yuck.

Have you tried unflavored protein? I use GENEPRO almost every day, it's 30 grams per tablespoon and has no flavor. I add a scoop in Decaf coffee, I also use it in SF pudding..I purchase mine on Amazon. One way to cut the sweetness on the premiere is by adding it to cold decaf coffee, with a few pumps of SF Torani Syrup. With the chicken broth, are you getting low sodium? Our taste buds change so drastically after surgery but I promise it gets easier everyday

Edited by It's Time

Just me, but I was allowed Campbell's heart healthy tomoato Soup made with Ultra skim milk. I didn't have any appetite so that felt good going down and had some flavor. At that point, I couldn't tolerate real cold stuff like ice beverages or popsickles very well. It was weird to swallow for quite a while but now I'm to the point where I don't think twice about drinking / swallowing more than a few sips time. I'm thinking that chugging anything is a thing of the past.

Things will get better and better as time goes on. Hang in there.

I'm gonna look into genpro. I have bought the organic low sodium broth - can't take it, at least right now. I haven't had a problem drinking fluids. I don't gulp but I drink a good amount at a time. That's one thing I was worried about. But it's all good.

I'm down 40 pounds from my high weight and lost about 17 pounds since last Thursday.