Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok here I go...me at 168

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I LOVE MY SLEEEEEEEVE :)...It wasn't easy at first, but SO WORTH it!! It has been the greatest tool ever. I wish I could have had it done in my 20's, I guess better late than never.

Here's me at 168 :)...I'm soooooooo not comfortable with body pics, but I really do need to document, plus my friend wanted a picture of me in the sweater she bought me for my birthday. It's storming here in So Cal and just got back from errands, but it was now or never (have to get dinner started). Pics were taken with my blackberry so not great quality.

OOPS here's a before pic too...

now or never....this is definitely your year!!! you look greattttt.....keep up the good work, you will have the best year because this is just the beginning of your journey to weight loss.....congrats.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I LOVE MY SLEEEEEEEVE :)...It wasn't easy at first, but SO WORTH it!! It has been the greatest tool ever. I wish I could have had it done in my 20's, I guess better late than never.

You look like you are in your 20's! By your pics I was thinking you were mid to late 20s. I'm not saying this to be nice, it's really true! Congrats on your progress so far, you are doing great!

You look like you are in your 20's! By your pics I was thinking you were mid to late 20s. I'm not saying this to be nice, it's really true! Congrats on your progress so far, you are doing great!

AWWWWW! YOU TOOOOTALLY MADE MY DAY!!! I just turned 43 in November!

Yay no more "trucker arms" lol!

hahahhahahaha! That's right Humpty! I can't call them my trucker arms any more LOL! But I won't be doing any waving any time soon, that's for sure hahahahaha!

AWWWWW! YOU TOOOOTALLY MADE MY DAY!!! I just turned 43 in November!

Ok I just turned 43 in November too (19th) but trust me, I look old enough to be your mother! I am hoping that losing a lot of weight will help me look younger but I doubt I will look as young as you! Maybe in a few months I'll be ready for some before & after pics. :)

Wow...you look awesome! 168 looks great on you. I only hope I look that good at 168....my goal is 160. Keep it up girlie! I wish I had of done it in my twenties also, but my date is 1-6-11..just a few weeks after my 41st bday. But it's okay at least we did it! Best wishes

Davida

Ok I just turned 43 in November too (19th) but trust me, I look old enough to be your mother! I am hoping that losing a lot of weight will help me look younger but I doubt I will look as young as you! Maybe in a few months I'll be ready for some before & after pics. :)

Can't wait to see them :)

Wow...you look awesome! 168 looks great on you. I only hope I look that good at 168....my goal is 160. Keep it up girlie! I wish I had of done it in my twenties also, but my date is 1-6-11..just a few weeks after my 41st bday. But it's okay at least we did it! Best wishes

Davida

You are soooo right :)...and you are going to love your sleeve girlie congrats!!!

I can really see the difference. You look wonderful.

Here's me at 168 :)...I'm soooooooo not comfortable with body pics, but I really do need to document, plus my friend wanted a picture of me in the sweater she bought me for my birthday. It's storming here in So Cal and just got back from errands, but it was now or never (have to get dinner started). Pics were taken with my blackberry so not great quality.

OOPS here's a before pic too...

You look great!!! Congrats..I am with everyone else..cute sweater too!