Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sizzilng September Sleevers Monday Check In

Whoops -- I just realized I lost 2.8 lbs this past week -- not as bad as I thought!! Let's go Sept. Sleevers!

Labrys here...

Hi all...

Well I'm going to my 6 month appointment at So. San Francisco in two weeks. I want to be in the 170's for that appointment so I gotta get on the stick. Anyone here gonna be there?

Here's an update on my situation. I recently decided not to sell my house, so I gotta unpack all those boxes etc. It'll keep me active.

I can definitely feel a loss in my clothing. It's been a while since I was in the 180's.

Hey labrys...I will be at the April 14 6 month meeting at SSF. Is that when you are going? Well, I have been super busy. My weight loss has slowed down some, but I am still pretty happy with my progress. I am especially happy because my BMI is officially "normal." Never thought I'd see that again! I am almost to the big 100 loss and looking forward to that too.

Stats since my last post:

HW 248

SW 230

Last post -156.4

This Week-149.8

Lost-3.4

Hi guys -- lost 1.6 lbs. this week, not huge, but heck down is better than up or at the same, right? :)

All is well -- exercise, food, etc. Not much more to report other than hubby and I are awaiting word on whether the govt. will shutdown (we won't have any salary coming in if it does) -- so say some prayers that those in power get their heads twisted on right!

Hi all...doing good. Julie...glad the government didn't shut down!

Stats since my last post:

HW 248

SW 230

Last post -149.8

This Week-145.5

Lost-4.3

Hey all -- well after a 2 lb gain and then a stall for a week (not a real stall, but heck I wasn't losing) -- I'm down into the 180s!! I haven't seen the 180s in 20 years!! No kidding! :D Super happy about that. Now if I could only get rid of the remaining 3.2 lbs for the Easter challenge! :lol:

Hi all...just checking in, but not much going on. My weight has been holding steady for the last two weeks and I am thinking this may be it for me. I never really had a serious goal. I figured my body would just stop when I got to a comfortable point. I suppose in my head I wanted to be around 135-140, but at 144 I am really close and don't feel l need to see a certain number on the scale. I feel really good and I am in a solid size 8. I look normal, which is really all I ever wanted.

i am doing the jumping scales right now I will go two weeks and not loose nothing then the third week loose three pounds and the next week gain one back. but I know that is normal with this far out it is going to slow down I have lost over 100 and very happy with my progress just wish it was still falling off like in beginging. lol I am selfish I want it all now.

Hi all...just checking in, but not much going on. My weight has been holding steady for the last two weeks and I am thinking this may be it for me. I never really had a serious goal. I figured my body would just stop when I got to a comfortable point. I suppose in my head I wanted to be around 135-140, but at 144 I am really close and don't feel l need to see a certain number on the scale. I feel really good and I am in a solid size 8. I look normal, which is really all I ever wanted.

Cherice, that sounds wonderful! I see you wrote this a few months ago. How are you doing now? Congrats on reaching your goal!!! I have to agree with you. For me it is also more than just a number on the scale, but rather how I feel and look. This is just as OK, IMO!! :) I'm soooo happy for you!!!

i am doing the jumping scales right now I will go two weeks and not loose nothing then the third week loose three pounds and the next week gain one back. but I know that is normal with this far out it is going to slow down I have lost over 100 and very happy with my progress just wish it was still falling off like in beginging. lol I am selfish I want it all now.

I am the same way, however I guess I am getting more used to this idea on how the scale works the closer I get to goal. I do get frustrated working so hard to not see a loss, however when it does it's usually a good amount. I'm averaging 1-2 Lbs per week right now so I guess that's not too bad.

I guess I haven't written in here in quite some time. I'm doing really good. I don't really have a goal "weight" set in stone. Rather it's more a guesstimate on what I think I'll weigh when I get to my goal size, which is a size 4 in a particular pair of pants. Once I fit in them comfortably, I will be done. Right now I am but one size above and they are a bit tight at this time. That said, I guess I am VERY CLOSE TO GOAL!!! Yayyy!!!

How is everyone else doing? I hope more will check in! :)

Hello everyone-just checking in to see how you are all doing. I am definitely at goal now. I am 5' 5" and 132 pounds and trying to stay there. My big challenge is now to NOT lose any more weight-who knew? I still have to eat a small volume, which is part of my struggle and have acid issues, but it is definitely better than it was. Lots of sagginess, but I blame myself for not working out like I should. I am seeing a trainer in a couple of weeks and how he can motivate me.

Would love to hear from my fellow September girls! It is hard to believe we are almost at 1 year :D

I can't believe that it has been almost 1 years since I was sleeved. I'm so happy and excited. I would love to know how all my sleeve sisters are doing

Hi there...what a year it has been! I ran into someone I haven't seen in a long time today and she truly didn't recognize me. Sometimes I forget how far I have come and then I have those moments. It's been an amazing year. I have gone from 247 to 127. I like to say that I am 1/2 the woman I used to be, and I am not far off. I am at goal and trying to find that balance in my consumption.

How is everyone else.

Hey all of us skinny chicks! :D I'm doing great -- below my goal weight by a couple -- would like to be a couple more lower just for weight fluctuation and stuff -- life is good -- I continue to eat the way I was eating when I was losing (for the most part) -- my surgeversary is on Thursday -- can't believe a year has come and gone! Most of my friends and colleagues have seen me lose the weight, so I don't get any reactions like someone didn't recognize me. It will be interesting going home this Christmas because my family hasn't seen me and my good friends back in the States haven't either -- so I'm looking forward to that. :) Hope all is well with the rest of us!

Congrats to all of you who have made goal over the last year!!! Some of us Sept. sleevers are slow losers but have not given up...keep moving and stick to the plan. There have been highs and lows through the year and the road to being healthy/skinnier was not always easy. My results are amazing.

Need to do a one year update but that will come later. Just wanted to say - I love my sleeve.