Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Warning ADULT content XXX (please don't look if you're easily offended)

Duct tape?! May I ask what for?

I have tried bondage with a lover. He bound my hands to the headboard. I'm sorry to say the fantasy was much better than the reality. In reality, I found it really frustrating not to have use of my hands to hug him! Oh well...:)

My Boyfriend likes Bondage (not the scary stuff, Just rope and duct tape lol)..Anybody else try it? It wasn't so bad..the sex afterwards was GREAT :)

~Kristen ****blushes*** lol

I don't condemn it, but I would not want to participate in it. If I was married for many years and my spouse suggested it, I might be induced, but with a lover of short duration, I would be too leery to try it.

BTW: Ropes and duct-tape can cause unintentional injury.

My mother apparently had a bad experience once and warned me NEVER to let a man tie me up, so I've followed her advice without asking for details. If my lover and I want to be a little naughty, I let him hold my hold my wrists down and bite me gently, but that's as far as we would go on any kind of restraint.

On the other hand, I do recommend trying sodomy. Just be sure to use KY Jelly or some other lubricant!! It may not be your favorite thing as the woman, but its not that bad and the man really enjoys it. Use it as a treat for special occasions.

On the other hand, I do recommend trying sodomy. Just be sure to use KY Jelly or some other lubricant!! It may not be your favorite thing as the woman, but its not that bad and the man really enjoys it. Use it as a treat for special occasions.
Men enjoy almost anything. :rolleyes

Women I know have told me their enjoyment ranges from total non-enjoyment on one end to the most intense orgasm they have ever had on the other.

I don't have to worry about the sticky stuff..he usually only puts

duct tape over my mouth..and ropes on my hands and my legs and so on..not so bad.. ***GRINS****

~Kristen

I don't have to worry about the sticky stuff..he usually only puts

duct tape over my mouth..and ropes on my hands and my legs and so on..not so bad.. ***GRINS****

~Kristen

YIKES! I guess I would never be comfortable with this, but I wouldn't mind a blindfold and a tickle feather or a riding crop! LOL

Negative ghost rider, that pattern is full! I've tried it several different ways with different guys and NONE of it felt good. Everyone said oh no you have to try this and that......did that, done that with the same results. Now something else that was much smaller, I wouldn't mind so much. My FF wanted to see if I could get used to it so during that time of the month we could try the backdoor action. NOPE! That time of the month is blow job week for him, he doesn't mind that he doesn't get backdoor action for the tradeoff LOL :)

wow liberty! duct tape over the mouth? Doesn't that hurt when you rip it off? I have to agree with candy. I have NEVER found back door action to be my thing. Any way I try it, it hurts too bad. But then again I have only ever had sex with my dh and he is quite well endowed. So maybe something smaller might help.

I have to admit, I would never try sodomy with one former lover in particular because he was just too big for that. That's one activity where size matters and smaller is better.

LMAO

Negative ghost rider, that pattern is full! I've tried it several different ways with different guys and NONE of it felt good. Everyone said oh no you have to try this and that......did that, done that with the same results. ........My FF wanted to see if I could get used to it so during that time of the month we could try the backdoor action. NOPE!
That's one activity where size matters and smaller is better

I had a one way valve installed and that cant be overriden!

I have to admit, I would never try sodomy with one former lover in particular because he was just too big for that. That's one activity where size matters and smaller is better.
That has been the emotional salvation to many a man (or so I have heard). :rolleyes

ok I need a little advice. I have been having a hard time getting in the mood. I think about sex a few times through the day. I dream about it every night. I am extremely turned on by my dh but when it comes down to doing it I just fizzle out. I don't know if it is a self image thing (like I feel self conscious about my body even though I am losing weight and should feel great)or what. All I know is I am horny as hell but I don't want to have sex. What the heck is wrong with me? I have never had this problem before. Somebody HELP!!!