Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Warning ADULT content XXX (please don't look if you're easily offended)

Pizza - Naveen Andrews - chocolate Cake - Alexander Siddig - BBQ Pulled chicken - Benjamin Bratt - Steak, Egg, and cheese Bagel from McD - Daddy Yankee - Lamb Shahi Korma - a young Omar Sharif - Dunkin Donuts (all of them) - Lou Diamond Phillips

I'm trying to think of what my favorite dinner and naughty date would be. Well, the last time I had Lamb Shahi Korma followed by naughty date I got pregnant, so I'll have to rule that one out; ok, so it was probably the man and not the food that got me pregnant, but I ain't taking any chances.

Hmm, too much Dunkin Donuts will just make me want to hurl if followed by physical activity, so that one is out.

Daddy Yankee's English isn't so good, but then that's never stopped me before.

I've made my decision. I think I'd like some BBQ pulled chicken for dinner and some Naveen Andrews for desert. Maybe we can arrange to use a swing like in his romantic love scene in the English Patient. What can you do with a swing? Oh the possibilites!

Oh, Telly, I don't know. Can I eat the food off of the man? I'm sure there's some fun stuff you can do with a man and a donut.

Play horsehoes?:)

I had a boyfriend once who would strip naked for sex, except for his socks because he was cold. It was the funniest image.

Reminds me of a poem I once read called "Bless you and your white cotton socks"

I don't wear boots in bed.

Sounds like you may never have had a good game of Pirates! What about an eye patch?

Hey GonnaDoIt, I suggest a few gold-wrapped chocolate coins!

:pirate It was a great weekend *big sigh*

deep relationship conversations and snuggle time
What's this???????? I spend my time with DH bumpin' uglies......... I never get deep conversations and snuggle time. I just had a damn good time last night - it was sooooo good I dreamt about it and wanted it again this morning, but he was already up outta bed :girl_hug: It started when he went to bed - I stayed up to watch TV - we had ordered pizza earlier and he came out to the living - junk a swinging asking what I was doing - sorry ladies I was eating a piece of pizza which I promptly tossed down to fullfull my other apetite. He lit a candle and led me to bed (it had been awhile, the candle is only on special occasions). food vs. man - a man will win hands down anyday............unless maybe for a really decadent dessert even then I'd really want to eat it by licking it off a naked man.........can I get a Woot Woot!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :girl_hug: :omg:

:omg: OMG , ive been wondering almost the same thing,.

After i get banded will my wife want to give me head more often,

Cause at the moment i have to get her drunk and tell her i am George Cloony.

LOL-I don't know about the gag thing-but I definitely have used it as an excuse when I didn't feel like it :rolleyes: Some of us old married women get tired of having it waved in our faces :D

:omg: OMG , ive been wondering almost the same thing,.

After i get banded will my wife want to give me head more often,

Cause at the moment i have to get her drunk and tell her i am George Cloony.

ha ha that is funny....wait!!!...do you look like George Cloony?? (hmmmm):rolleyes:

haha i love this thread, sooo awesome. i continue to be horny devil as the pounds keep coming off. my man is a happy one these days.

hey, does it count for excersze?!!

keep up the naughty fun :rolleyes:

Could I be this old and this nieve all at the same time. Oh the things I learn reading these posts!! I am blushing MADLY! ehhhheheheheheheheh

this thread if freakin hilarious! I sat down and read all the posts from start to finish! It is refreshing to hear people talking about their sex lives, everyone I know is to shy or prudish! Cheers to you all!

My Boyfriend likes Bondage (not the scary stuff, Just rope and duct tape lol)..Anybody else try it? It wasn't so bad..the sex afterwards was GREAT :)

~Kristen ****blushes*** lol