Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How did your weight come off? I've heard that you lose it the in reverse of the way you gained it. So for me I gained the weight in my tummy most recently and I would love for that to be the first to go.

Or did you totally lose it randomly?

I've lost all over my body, my butt and stomach have gone down alot and then face and legs and I guess you are right that is the way I gained it. Good Luck!!

hi,,, i'm only 3 weeks post op so i don't know yet,,, dying to find out,,,lol i have a big ol tummy the rest of me is not so bad,,,so i'm hoping that will go,,,its bigger now than it was when i had a baby in there,,,lol

I carried it very evenly (never had a particular problem area and always had a fairly flat stomach for a fat person if that makes sense) and I lost it evenly.

I lost in my upper torse, butt, and thighs first. Boobs and belly were the last to go. Arms, face, legs, around my ribs, shoulders, and calves got way smaller, way faster than my belly which is where I carried most of my weight.

This is not like getting a liposuction where you loose on different regions (and then it comes back worst). However people started telling me my face looked a lot more thin, but I noticed clothes fitted a lot better even on my first week out. I'm on my 7th week out and I have gone from 253 to 210.. VERY HAPPY with my sleeve! Take care!

Boobs. Boobs. Boobs. And my face and my arms. But really boobs.

All over. I think my legs first, then stomach, face and arms. I am only 2/3 there, so I don't know how the rest will go. But in 2/12 months, i have gone from a 44 waist to a 38. From a 2x big shirt, to a XL. It's wonderful.

My boobs and butt are gone. Thighs and calves and shrunk and my arms are thinner, stomach is smaller, but I'd say that the most of my weight that has been lost has been in my butt and legs.

My tummy and thighs went down pretty fast, but my butt is FLAT now (which is not that great of a thing!). My double-chin went pretty quickly and the boobs have shrunk some too. My calves are still pretty big, but they've always been muscular from years of dance training when I was young.

Face first, a$$ last. I wish it went bottom up. I have to be really thin to get nice looking legs. And when I get there this time I'm going to need a thigh lift to deal with the skin.

Oh well. I just tell myself that it's all gone at goal weight no matter what order it left in...

I believe it would be different for everyone. It is all up to what your genetic make up is in where u gain and lose weight. For some they will see their stomach shrink for other maybe their face first. It also depends on how your training your body in workouts. But all in all any healthy weight loss is good weight loss.

I lost in my feet and face immediately. My butt went flat pretty fast as well. Then my upper body seemed to go (arms, upper torso, and back). My tummy and thighs were next and my boobs got gradually smaller throughout the whole process. The boob thing bothered me a lot, but now I like how I can wear some exercise tops with only the "built in" bra they come with...that was always a joke before. Good luck on your journey!

I've lost 40 lbs and even though people say my face looks thinner, in clothes it was the torso area that seemed to come off the most. And boy, I needed that!

My face and shoulders first....upper tummy (where surgery was) was flat pretty fast, and I can feel ribs even though I still have another 140 lbs to lose....but lower tummy is JUST NOW beginning to show any signs of getting smaller. I tried on a pair of dress pants today that I found in my closet with tags still on them cause they wouldn't fit...whatever year I bought them...they had a zipper, and I've always had problems getting zippers zipped on pants cause my gut was so big. TODAY....I GOT THEM ZIPPED......:D