Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone want to chat tonight?

I haven't been in the chat room lately. I've been kind of busy in the evenings but I am going to be around tonight and will leave the chat window open.

Does anyone want to talk?

Where are all the folks who like to talk? I would love to chat with someone!

Where are all the folks who like to talk? I would love to chat with someone!

I am leaving the chat window open again tonight!

I've been hitting the sheets early this week. I've found since I've been taking the Wellbutrin on a consistent basis that I'm sleeping so much better. I have been getting up and around by 7am, and crashing out around 11. Plus, John and I are trying to go to bed together instead of him crashing super early, and me staying up all night. I'll try to be in tonight for a bit.

I have dance lessons tonight. I won't be home til 9 or 10 so that's late with the time change.

tomrrow is survior night, and that's about the only show that I won't chat and watch at the same time. I hope to catch you soon Tiff. We have a lot to catch up on!

Yeppers, I know. I am having a super craptastic day so I doubt I'll be on much tonight.

I don't know, but I have felt horrific all day, and I've had about 10 of those low blood pressure fainting episodes after not having any for a couple of weeks. I almost passed completely out when I was trying to get dinner in the oven for Caysen. He wrapped his arms around my waist and was like "mom what's wrong?" Apparently, I went stark white, and my eyes rolled back. Super creepy, so I'm just hanging out in my recliner tonight.

I've eaten pretty good all day, and am on target for calories so it's gotta be my BP acting up again.

I have dance lessons tonight. I won't be home til 9 or 10 so that's late with the time change.

tomrrow is survior night, and that's about the only show that I won't chat and watch at the same time. I hope to catch you soon Tiff. We have a lot to catch up on!

What kind of dance lessons are you taking? My husband and I met country dancing ... back in the early 90's when country and Garth Brooks were cool. We are supposed to meet some friends on Friday night. I hope we still remember how!

I would love to learn salsa!

I started taking ball room dance classes in September. Now I am taking private East Coast and West Coast Swing lessons. I belong to a dance club and we hold dances all over the place, not in bars.Each dance starts out with an hour lesson. There are all sorts of dances, salsa, night club 2 step,

hussle, tango, etc. It's a blast! I dance usually 3 times a week.

Very cool! We do East and West Coast swings too, well the country versions : )

I was in great shape when I was dancing 3 times or so a week. Hopefully I will get back to that!

Dancing ......my wife has been after me to take her dancing forever !. so once the demons are free, i will learn and take my very supportive & beautiful wife.... dancing.

I recommend dancing to everyone! It's opened up a whole new world for me. I noticed immediately that there are no fat people dancing. Dancing has been one of the greatest gifts of losing weight.

Okay, I have the chat window open early tonight for anyone who is across the country in another time zone!

Looking for someone to talk to!

I have the chat window open early tonight cause I'll be going somewhere later.

come on in and talk!

Is it too late to talk?

If anyone is still up, I would sure like someone to talk to!