Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

GOAL ! ! ! (not the field goal type)

Today marks an amazing day in my journey to a healthier, happier, and more active life. :w00t:

I'm below goal:thumbup1: ! ! ! I have been eating more every day, and I'm not sure how this all works, but here I am today at 149.

I bought a size 12 pants and they are too big. My 14's were getting a little big so I figured a 12 would be just perfect. I'm taking them back to exchange them for 10's which I know I won't be able to get into completely comfortably.

I'm about 5 days short of my 7 month post-op mark. I really can't believe I'm at goal.

Now here's to maintaining ! ! ! Cheers

:001_wub:I love my sleeve :bored0:

WHOO HOO!!!!! Way to go Tiffany!!!! I hope to be at goal by my 7 month mark too. :lol0:

Congratulations Tiffy!

I bet you'll be in a size 8 before too long without even trying.

Tiffy, this is AWESOME news. I'm so happy for you. You encourage each of us and show us by leading the way. Thanks for everything you do here at VST!

wow tiffany, that is so awesome. we can all hope to do as amazing as you have. that is great christmas present! you go girl. keep us updated on how your body adjust to the slow down.

Tiffany, how exciting this day is...I hope you celebrated BIG TIME! The determination that you have shown, and patience, has paid off. You are one beautiful woman. It's great to know you!

Tiff, congratulations!

It's the ultimate accomplishment and the reason we are all part of this forum and "sleeve family". Your accomplishment will help all those that are following to know that it is possible. Your hard work and determination is a inspiration for all of us that are just starting out or are mid way along our journey. Again, thanks for sharing and being so willing to help those behind you.

Hugs!!!!

Congrats! Your rock! I remember this feeling (back when I had the band, and almost made it to goal - but did make it to a size 8/10), I could barely get my mind around it... I remember shopping while still losing, and I always thought I was a bigger size than I actually was... It was a mind-f every time I had to shop... I would still go back to the size 14 or 16 or 18. Or a large or XL. And was always shocked, and almost confused in a way, that I was a Medium shirt, or a size 10 pants. Did you ever go through this? Perhaps I am nuts (ok, I am, but you know..). LOL

Congrats on an AMAZING milestone! YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy::w00t::wink0::thumbup::scared0:

Congrats! Your rock! I remember this feeling (back when I had the band, and almost made it to goal - but did make it to a size 8/10), I could barely get my mind around it... I remember shopping while still losing, and I always thought I was a bigger size than I actually was... It was a mind-f every time I had to shop... I would still go back to the size 14 or 16 or 18. Or a large or XL. And was always shocked, and almost confused in a way, that I was a Medium shirt, or a size 10 pants. Did you ever go through this? Perhaps I am nuts (ok, I am, but you know..). LOL

Congrats on an AMAZING milestone! YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy::w00t::wink0::thumbup::scared0:

Thank you bunches, and yes, I go through that every time I shop.

Recently, I was holding up some slacks, and the associate said 'ma'am, those are not going to fit you'. I said " oh I know, I was just browsing" She said "try these, and handed me a size 10" I just laughed at her, and said "those won't work just yet" I bought the 12s and they are too big. I still have to return them, and go back for the 10s.

It is a total mind-f***, some days I just can't wrap my head around all of it.

Congrats Tiff. You make me want to do this even more. I cannot wait until Jan 21st now!! I hope that I'm just as successful as you! Thank you for the inspiration you give all of us.

I've looked at your pictures & you look AMAZING!! Congrats again....keep up the good work. :scared0:

Today marks an amazing day in my journey to a healthier, happier, and more active life. :thumbup1:

I'm below goal:thumbup1: ! ! ! I have been eating more every day, and I'm not sure how this all works, but here I am today at 149.

I bought a size 12 pants and they are too big. My 14's were getting a little big so I figured a 12 would be just perfect. I'm taking them back to exchange them for 10's which I know I won't be able to get into completely comfortably.

I'm about 5 days short of my 7 month post-op mark. I really can't believe I'm at goal.

Now here's to maintaining ! ! ! Cheers

:001_wub:I love my sleeve :001_smile:

wow tiff, your doing fabulously, keep up the great work! Same is going to happen for me soon. . . .