Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

GOAL ! ! ! (not the field goal type)

Today marks an amazing day in my journey to a healthier, happier, and more active life. :thumbup:

I'm below goal:thumbup1: ! ! ! I have been eating more every day, and I'm not sure how this all works, but here I am today at 149.

I bought a size 12 pants and they are too big. My 14's were getting a little big so I figured a 12 would be just perfect. I'm taking them back to exchange them for 10's which I know I won't be able to get into completely comfortably.

I'm about 5 days short of my 7 month post-op mark. I really can't believe I'm at goal.

Now here's to maintaining ! ! ! Cheers

:001_wub:I love my sleeve :thumbup:

Wow, Congrats Tiffykins!!!

It was worth all the complications and rough start....I can't even imagine reaching goal in 7 months but your story gives me hope to make it in a year.

Congratulations again!

Congrats Tiff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure you already know this but I have found that sizes between brands in jeans vary by up to a sizing. I can fit in some 10s but not others. Right now I am wearing a 12 but that won't be for much longer.

If you are in between sizes try an 11 junior or a "relaxed" fit 10.

Good luck in the jeans hunt.

Wow Tiffy! What an amazing accomplishment. You look beautiful. Good luck with trying to maintain at this point. I know you've been struggling to slow down the weightloss. Here's to a wonderful 2010 for you and your family.

I have been checking in off and on the last couple of days just to see this post! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. I hope you have a fabulous celebration for your tremendous accomplishment.

Congrats! you are an inspiration!!

Congrats Tiffany, you are an inspiration to us all. What a great accomplishment indeed. I wouldn't doubt if you end up a size 2. Good job!

Thank you all so much. I meet with my surgeon mid-January for a full chem 12, cbc, lipid panel, thryoid and TSH, folic acid, B12, Vitamin D, and vit D3. My bloodwork earlier this month was normal, but it was just a chem 12 and cbc. I am hoping to maintain with upping my working out, strength training, and turning this fatty/flabbiness to muscle mass. So, that should help maintain. I'm still technically Overweight by the BMI calculator, but for me to get to "normal" I would have to lose another 14lbs. I really don't want to be that small so I really want to maintain.

I'll be updating my blog with my progress. I don't want to clog up the boards with boring posts.

Congrats Tiffy! Here's to a healthy, happy and wonderfully maintaned new year! God love you, you've really carried alot on your shoulders and I'm hoping this year brings you unspeakable joy and fulfilment.

Awesome news! That's so great for you, and you totally deserve it! I can't wait to type that post myself!

I will be very interested to see how you do slowing down the loss. It's interesting how our bodies work and what it takes to find the right balance of everything.

Take care and Happy 2010!

Theresa

Tiff, I am so excited for you! You have made a huge accomplishment and have much to be proud of. Thanks for being such an inspiration to all of us!

Friend Tiffany-

I am SO excited for you!!! Way To Go! What a great accomplishment! I'm proud for you and that all of your hard work has paid off!