Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Which jeans fit u best?

I can't seem to be able to find jeans to fit my weird body type...short, no ass, and a lot of stomach...any suggestions? Levi skinny jeans fit my legs well, but the low rise fall off me cause I have no butt to hold them up. Boot leg are so baggy around my legs, they look too big..help! I wish I could have a pair custom made, if anybody knows where.

Old Navy "Flirt" with an average length seem to be my best fit. I haven't been brave enough to try any of the "skinny" jeans on yet, maybe once I drop another 10lbs, I'll give them a whirl.

I don't know what size you are, but LEI jeans at Wal-Mart in the junior department are a pretty good fit.

I'm in the same situation. I have hips and a tummy roll. The Lee riders that sit right below the natural waist kind of work, but I still find they are bit saggy in the outer thigh area.

I've just now started trying on Jeans........ and I have bought 3 pairs so far........ and all of them Gloria Vanderbuilt, suppose to be true to size... not sure.

Steph........ am in the reverse situation...... TALL no ASS- bellly bigger than my butt!!!:drool5:

And I still havn't tried on any skinny jeans........ I wasn't in the mood last time I went shopping.

I went to old navy- wasn't impressed with their jeans...............Am I getting OLD???:lol0:

I'm having problems because my legs are so skinny now- but I still have a "thick" waist..... so I hve to find something that fits the waist..... but always baggy in the legs....

Will I ever be satisfied>???

Yep- just wish I could hve my own personal taylor!! lol

Maybe skinny jeans will work for you, but I bought Levi's 545 and they stretch out, so I suggest getting them super tight. They are meant for people with skinny legs, like us. I got them at Kohl's in the Jr section, and they have tall, average, and short, which is cool. I bought size 17, and they fall off my butt, or lack of one, hehe...but they fit perfectly in the dressing room, I guess it is that darn stretch material. So, buy them super tight if you do get a pair.

I'm always in search of the perfect pair of jeans. Throughout this weight loss process I've given away over 30 pairs of jeans and at one point only had 2 pairs, now I'm up to 4 and would still like 1 more pair. I LOVE jeans!

I'm not sure how short you are or if you can fit petite's, a lot of times I find myself too short for regular and too long for petite's, which might be the boat you find yourself in?

In the past I have liked the fit of Ann Taylor Loft jeans, but haven't bought any since losing weight, so not sure of their current style or inseams. Currently I'm really liking Lands' End jeans (found at Sears) and pants because they come with a 31" inseam, which is the perfect length for me to wear with my flat shoes. I also finally was able to start wearing my "goal" jeans made by 7 for All Man Kind, they ride low and I must wear a belt with them because of the lack of butt, but they are the perfect length to wear with boots.

Good luck and please share any you find that you like.

I like Old Navy Sweetheart jeans. I wear the short and they are still too long and need to be hemmed. They fit me well all over.I don't particularly like the low rise and they claim to sit at the natural waist but they don't.

Dee Dee, thanks for your advice, Ann Taylor sounds so elegant, love window shopping there, but never thought I could shop there. Anyway, yes, I am short, only 5'2". I started to wear jeans again, when I got back into an 18, I live in jeans. Levi's 515 in short fit better than low rise, but they are still too long, I have to wear mules, but that is ok, because I need the height. At least now I am wearing size 14. It's pointless at this point to buy more than one pair at a time, because we loose weight and then have to buy another. Anyway, I am now selling my old stuff at a consignment shop, jeans especially sell well.

P.S Congrats on the goal jeans! My niece loves those jeans too and sells through Ebay when she tires of them and wants a new pair.

Edited by Steph_123

Steph, the Loft is definitely much less elegant than the real Ann Taylor, and they have a great petite section that might fit you. I'm 5'4" 1/2, and my body is almost half and half, so my legs are pretty short, and I did wear some petite's, but most were too short for me. The thing with petite is they are usually cut smaller than the regular sizes (like I could fit into a 14 regular, but would need to get a 16P) and oh how I love seeing a smaller number even if it's not quite accurate:-)

Sigh, nobody's ever happy. I'm the opposite - tall tall tall, so I'm always on the hunt for super long jeansto be worn with a heel. Completely the opposite to most of you, I have a butt, and thighs but a slim waist and a flat stomach. So I buy stuff to fit my bum and it gapes at the waist. But at least this is super easy to take in.

I dont struggle too much with jeans because I'm lucky to be the right shape for them, but to me, its a matter of when you find what fits you, you stick with it, buy a couple of pairs etc.

Or have a pair altered. Have the legs run in if they're baggy when the waist fits. Its worth the effort.

I am thinking about just wearing my or blue scrubs everywhere I go until I get down to where I want to be!!haha. I also had a thought about going to resale shops so I am not spending so much money on different sizes...

weight.png

Old Navy - Flirt. Average length. Just like Tiffykins.

In all honesty, I haven't tried many since being able to shop in a store that wasn't plus sizes. But, I like the way Old Navy - Flirt fit my body type.

I recently found a pair at Macy's that is their brand that fits pretty well and it comes in short too. I am always searching for jeans that I don't have to hem.