Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whoaaaaaaa... Locking threads at will?

Alex, any chance of banning members like I8everything or anyone that continues attacks outside LBT considering she sent PMs to me and several members warning us to "watch out" while telling us to suck big fat male organs (only she uses much more colorful words?) I'd like more information please, like what are we watching out for, a drive by shooting? The fact she used LBT to contact my company by cutting and pasting MULTIPLE MULTIPLE MULTIPLE insane ramblings is also considered bad LBT etiquette, dontcha think?

Actually, you can just laugh this one off because I've got it from here but you might let members know that slamming lies outside of LBT into personal lives is not only not very nice and bad on-line etiquette, but it can potentially warrant legal action. Thanks

Alex, any chance of banning members like I8everything or anyone that continues attacks outside LBT considering she sent PMs to me and several members warning us to "watch out" while telling us to suck big fat male organs (only she uses much more colorful words?) I'd like more information please, like what are we watching out for, a drive by shooting? The fact she used LBT to contact my company by cutting and pasting MULTIPLE MULTIPLE MULTIPLE insane ramblings is also considered bad LBT etiquette, dontcha think?

Actually, you can just laugh this one off because I've got it from here but you might let members know that slamming lies outside of LBT into personal lives is not only not very nice and bad on-line etiquette, but it can potentially warrant legal action. Thanks

Please send me details on this issue via PM. Let's try to resolve this privately.

Buwahhhhhahhahahahaha..... Let the fires burn!! Speak.... SPeak... SPEEEEEEEEAK!!!

I am still upset that moderators are locking threads without the permission or requests of the person originating the thread. This is what got me fired up.

I am not speaking as to the right to yell "fire" in a public building, nor am I saying that it is okay to go into anyone's house and yell at them... but we do have this nifty little device on LBT called the "ignore" button. Just click on their name, press it, and whammo presto all of that persons posts are ignored. Soooooo, if you are offended constantly by someone or they just merely piss you off, then IGNORE them using this button!!!! But let's face it, you don't do this option because you are compelled to continue. So obviously you want to work it out through some means... then so be it... talk it out. It may get nasty, it may get rude, but in the end we can all sit down and sing Kumbayah.

i think you have to do it in their profile. is that button gone from there? i will have to check.

Just checked. its there in their profile.

ahhhhhhh got it...... let the list begin people. Just go to their profile and click ignore in the bar about 1/4 of the way down and you won't ever have to read anything they say again.

For all others who can just rollllllllll with it..... lets booty shake dance to Kumbayah with marshmallows in our mouths. Who can stick the most in their mouth?

Threads that are nasty and offensive have no place on LBT. Multiple moderators usually agree on locking a thread if the threads contain nasty and offensive hate.

IMHO the LBT moderators really try to be evenhanded.

Threads shouldn't have the NEED to be locked!! ;-)

ahhhhhhh got it...... let the list begin people. Just go to their profile and click ignore in the bar about 1/4 of the way down and you won't ever have to read anything they say again.

For all others who can just rollllllllll with it..... lets booty shake dance to Kumbayah with marshmallows in our mouths. Who can stick the most in their mouth?

Jenna,

Great solution! I wish more users would start using it.

((((((((RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH))))

Runs through the LBT thread naked just to show that I can. :) (call it freedom of expression?)

Never thought I'd need to ban streaking on LBT :help: :help: :help:

:o