Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Really stupid things people have shared with you

Funny stuff, Wheetsin!!

Wheetsin.......thanks for all the great readings and laughs today...... they really purked my sick butt up. Thanks again and if you have the rest of the van disel pic that would really make me feel better....lol
I didn't find any fully naked pics of Vin, but here are a few that might make you feel better.

vin.jpg

vin2.jpg

LMAO...that WAS a good one Wheetsin!!!!

For the record though, I dislike poutine....blech!!!! Mind you, I'm not a big cheese fan let alone cheese curds!!! Ummm...travelled to la belle province of Quebec, I see?

As for Vin....Mmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmmm I'm not normally a big fan of the big hulking muscular look but there has always been something different (appealing!!!!) about Vin.....Yummy!! :nervous :nervous :kiss2: :kiss2:

I know I feel better now. Thanks for the laugh and the pics of Vin ~Mandy

Oh hell, let's just turn this thread into the Vin Diesel shrine.

vin_diesel.gif

gold.jpg

1807-2006-04-05-14:34:34_1.jpg

redshirtblacksofa.jpg

I grew up in Las Vegas and when we would visit my grandparents in Arkansas during the summer all the people would ask: "There are schools in Las Vegas?" "What do they teach you? Gambling? How to shuffle cards and the like?" I was eight years old! Ya, that's what they teach eight year olds in Sin City. I mean, why teach us to read or write or do ANYTHING that doesn't involve gambling or being a showgirl or a prostitute!

Las Vegas has grown so much since I moved away, and has so much publicity I often wonder if people from Vegas are asked questions like this anymore.

My sister-in-law is of a nationality that alot of jokes are made from. I don't want to offend anyone on here so I will leave the nationality to your imagination.

These are a couple of things that cheered us over the years. By the way she is a certified nursing assistant. Scary to me!....

We got a reassignment (Air Force) to Clovis, New Mexico back in the 80's. When we told her she asked if we needed a passport to go there.

We bought a hot tub and it was really relaxing for us. When SIL heard that we had a pillow for our tub (they had a beautiful pool with hot tub attached) She said "We tried that once but the pillows got so heavy that it just didn't work for us." (Bed Pillows!!!) Ours of course was inflatable!

One holiday when it was our turn to host the family dinner, She came with her recipe for something and all the ingredients. Asked for a bowl, a measuring cup etc. We gave her a typical pyrex 'one cup' to use and she said no I need two thirds cup. I'll just go home and get my own. She did too. Brought over a One Third cup and filled it twice. We had told her to just use the pyrex it would work. Nope, it had to be her 1/3 cup.

These really are true! Love her to death but...Oh my!!!

Wheetsin- this is hysterical!!!

It is amazing how many complete morons there are.

BTW-did you know that the Grand Canyon was formed by Noah's ark and the current bad weather is all due to the astronauts walking around in space messing the air?

Hehehe, I cant say I've ever had anything quite that stupid said to me!

But my MIL and FIL believe everything they read. The go on weird diets or start doing strange things because they've read it makes you lose weight ony from your buttocks or that if you drink stout you have really strong toenails and stupid stuff like that. They wont use HBA for home and contents insurance because MIL once spoke to a representative of the company in 1982 who was short with her (she probably asked a stupid question) so of course that means that 24 years later she still wont speak to them.

Yoda, I hope you informed them that you all now have running Water in your homes and electric....bet they'd fall over ROFLFAO!!

This thread sounds like the segment on the tonight show where they go out on the street and ask folks questions like where's Texas, or who is our president...... and nobody knew duh LOLOL.

Way back when we first sent men to the moon, (I was just a little girl - showing my age here), I had an elderly great aunt that thought it was all a big prank, that it really couldn't happen. My dad asked her why and she said they would burn up because the moon was hot like the sun. My dad tried explaining it all to her -- no it's not hot, -- it just reflects the sun, etc.. But, she never believed him. Said it was all just a joke by the T.V. people.

Terry

Being an American in Portugal, I get all kinds of silly questions like....

Do you eat any thing OTHER then hamburgers? (most people think a typical american diet is fast food every day)

Do you Celebrate Christmas over there? (duh!)

Are there ANY skinny Americans? (you know... because all Americans are fat...:confused: )

When's your baby due? (I'm not pregnant, but this I've had more times then I can count)

If you drink anything ice cold, or walk around barefoot on a cold floor, or go out with your hair wet when its cold/windy outside, you will catch a cold. (Portuguese won't drink anything cold in the winter, it has to all be room temperature)

Air conditioners cause you to get a cold if you leave it on all night. (hubby's mom would make us turn it on during the day , but wouldn't let us sleep with it on at night because we might catch a cold.)

There are some more, when I remember I'll post it.

I know an older man that believes if you drink anything cold, ever, your body has to work over time to compensate for the temp difference so that is a bad thing. However he drinks coffee extremely hot because that helps to kiss bacteria. Go figure. ~Mandy

Stupid things people say: I get tons of things everyday from Teenagers. One time a girl was telling me about a soap opera that was on tv and someone was given a lethal injection. Just then she was pardoned and some one gave her an antidote. The question was, " is that real? If so I want to get the antidote."

And then from me:

I think I found what is below the shot in the shower. Don't tell my hubby or Jack I have this pic!

Yummy!

Vin.bmp

Ok...but have you ever been the stupid one? Yeah, : raises hand : that would be me.

I was in a Department store with my then boyfriend. We were in housewares and were going to take the escalator to another floor. There was a sign next to the escalator that said "Elevator located in china".

I stood and stared and stared at that sign. And I turned to my bf and was like "what the HELL? I have to fly all the way to China to take a friggin' elevator? What???"

When he was done laughing he said "uh..china...you know....dishes?"

And to tack on to the New Mexico stories...I was raised there so had lots of encounters like ya'll describe.

The best was when I was with a friend in Kansas City. We were at a bar and were approached by a couple cute Kansas boys. She introduced me and said "she's from New Mexico." One boy leaned over to my (blond) friend and whispered "she doesn't look Mexican..." and was serious. She just laughed.