Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is It True What They Say???

1 hour ago, HB76356 said:

I'm not sure I follow? I've dated women who would be considered "false advertising" and they didn't think to mention that they were really a small a cup with MAJOR padding and creative fashion. I accepted the person as they were. I understand that you couldn't, but I don't follow the logic?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using BariatricPal mobile app

While no doubt women love a guy who is good with the tongue, psychologically and physiologically being able to give a woman pleasure from sticking it in her is just as meaningful as well.

Especially of big/thick women, if a guy has such a small d**k that he can't even make it inside or make it enjoyable for a female to stimulate her inside her vagina, well, nothing the poor guy can do. I would hope there's some type of surgery or something available for these guys. Nonetheless, I can understand if that's not something a woman can't deal with. We all have our standards and I don't think that one is unreasonable.

Edited by PatientEleventyBillion

While no doubt women love a guy who is good with the tongue, psychologically and physiologically being able to give a woman pleasure from sticking it in her is just as meaningful as well.
Especially of big/thick women, if a guy has such a small d**k that he can't even make it inside or make it enjoyable for a female to stimulate her inside her vagina, well, nothing the poor guy can do. I would hope there's some type of surgery or something available for these guys. Nonetheless, I can understand if that's not something a woman can't deal with.

I also can, which is why I put that in the original post. My question was why should he have some sort of disclaimer attached to his dating?

You discovered something you couldn't overlook so you moved on. But to say he should just go on dates like, "hold up, before dessert you should know I have a little d**k" wtf?

I don't expect women to say "oh yeah, I'm super loose so don't expect any friction."

4 minutes ago, PatientEleventyBillion said:

Especially of big/thick women, if a guy has such a small d**k that he can't even make it inside or make it enjoyable for a female to stimulate her inside her vagina, well, nothing the poor guy can do. I would hope there's some type of surgery or something available for these guys. Nonetheless, I can understand if that's not something a woman can't deal with. We all have our standards and I don't think that one is unreasonable.

Medically and physiologically speaking, the part within the vagina where the concentration of nerves are greatest outside the clitoral hood only encompasses 3 to 4 inches from the initial vaginal opening. Translation 3 to 4 inch penis will stimulate the nerves. Also consider why it always feel perfect when it first goes in....those nerves up front are being stimulated. You can like whatever size you want to like but you can't get around medical science.

1 minute ago, russdroppings said:

Medically and physiologically speaking, the part within the vagina where the concentration of nerves are greatest outside the clitoral hood only encompasses 3 to 4 inches from the initial vaginal opening. Translation 3 to 4 inch penis will stimulate the nerves. Also consider why it always feel perfect when it first goes in....those nerves up front are being stimulated. You can like whatever size you want to like but you can't get around medical science.

We like science do we?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anterior_fornix_erogenous_zone#Early_research

How about the anterior fornix near the cervical wall? This is a highly erogenous zone too. Guys with small dicks can't make it there.

More succinctly, since my first post was mostly ignored for whatever the post quoting me was trying to convey, it depends on the woman. Nonetheless, if a guy has such a small d**k he can't pleasure a woman, a woman can't expect to just live life without experiencing that. It makes perfect sense that she find a guy who she can enjoy sex with.

2 minutes ago, PatientEleventyBillion said:

We like science do we?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anterior_fornix_erogenous_zone#Early_research

How about the anterior fornix near the cervical wall? This is a highly erogenous zone too. Guys with small dicks can't make it there.

More succinctly, since my first post was mostly ignored for whatever the post quoting me was trying to convey, it depends on the woman. Nonetheless, if a guy has such a small d**k he can't pleasure a woman, a woman can't expect to just live life without experiencing that. It makes perfect sense that she find a guy who she can enjoy sex with.

Ok if you need something that big to tap your cervix the Holland Tunnel may need to be closed for repair. The article you link to refers to a zone right at the cervix outside the reach of most men save for certain positions. Now if the woman has extra layers of fat around the vagina then yes that is going to inhibit the ability of the penis ability to reach, but that's not his problem he didn't make that area fat and hard to get to. Nor should he be criticized for it because of genetic makeup.

4 minutes ago, russdroppings said:

Ok if you need something that big to tap your cervix the Holland Tunnel may need to be closed for repair. The article you link to refers to a zone right at the cervix outside the reach of most men save for certain positions. Now if the woman has extra layers of fat around the vagina then yes that is going to inhibit the ability of the penis ability to reach, but that's not his problem he didn't make that area fat and hard to get to. Nor should he be criticized for it because of genetic makeup.

First off, I'm not a chick.. so getting defensive and suggesting I have a vagina the size of the Lincoln Tunnel makes no sense. Secondly, I've no idea what I'm saying that triggers you, but I wish you luck with whatever problems caused it.

33 minutes ago, HB76356 said:

I also can, which is why I put that in the original post. My question was why should he have some sort of disclaimer attached to his dating?

You discovered something you couldn't overlook so you moved on. But to say he should just go on dates like, "hold up, before dessert you should know I have a little d**k" wtf?

I don't expect women to say "oh yeah, I'm super loose so don't expect any friction."

I mean, it's more so one doesn't get to the point of sex and find themselves in a position where they're denied, wasting everyones time and likely adding to the psychological damage the guy has. I agree that one shouldn't announce it, but guys tend to be the ones that initialize things to getting to that point. So yeah, if a guy is trying to get things there, I think at some point if he's got a baby sized wiener he should man up and tell her, or at least bring the conversation to a subtle point where that is implied.

Regarding women, that happens too, and women have warned me before, but not about being "loose", but some women have a deeper vaginal cavity. Some women are literally always wet, so when they get aroused they turn into a gushing hydrant and you find yourself slipping around everywhere decreasing (especially if you're cut) how enjoyable it is.

There are plenty of things people are self conscious about, that's why they have a mouth.. for communication.

I mean, it's more so one doesn't get to the point of sex and find themselves in a position where they're denied, wasting everyones time and likely adding to the psychological damage the guy has. I agree that one shouldn't announce it, but guys tend to be the ones that initialize things to getting to that point. So yeah, if a guy is trying to get things there, I think at some point if he's got a baby sized wiener he should man up and tell her, or at least bring the conversation to a subtle point where that is implied.
Regarding women, that happens too, and women have warned me before, but not about being "loose", but some women have a deeper vaginal cavity. Some women are literally always wet, so when they get aroused they turn into a gushing hydrant and you find yourself slipping around everywhere decreasing (especially if you're cut) how enjoyable it is.
There are plenty of things people are self conscious about, that's why they have a mouth.. for communication.

Fair enough, I have encountered the wetness issue myself. I guess I just chalk it up to "people are different". A person definitely has the right to decide what they can and can't deal with. It's like the height thing. I've had friends who've been treated pretty badly for being short, but this seems to be societally acceptable. I too feel it's unfair and got genetically lucky in that regard, but I try to tell them that people are entitled to like what they like.

2 minutes ago, PatientEleventyBillion said:

First off, I'm not a chick.. so getting defensive and suggesting I have a vagina the size of the Lincoln Tunnel makes no sense. Secondly, I've no idea what I'm saying that triggers you, but I wish you luck with whatever problems caused it.

When I wrote "tap your cervix" it wasn't directly aimed at YOU, just a general commentary. Not being defensive and nothing triggering about it. I just find it disturbing that any woman would act in such a manner toward a guy over something he can do nothing about since its a genetic predisposition.

1 hour ago, HB76356 said:

Fair enough, I have encountered the wetness issue myself. I guess I just chalk it up to "people are different". A person definitely has the right to decide what they can and can't deal with. It's like the height thing. I've had friends who've been treated pretty badly for being short, but this seems to be societally acceptable. I too feel it's unfair and got genetically lucky in that regard, but I try to tell them that people are entitled to like what they like.

Take Howard Stern.. he's said he's small and it doesn't matter. For some women it really doesn't, especially if you have a great personality, or if you're rich, or if you get them off in a way that satisfies them.. whatever it may be. We all have characteristics we can't control that others can't tolerate, or don't want.

1 hour ago, russdroppings said:

When I wrote "tap your cervix" it wasn't directly aimed at YOU, just a general commentary. Not being defensive and nothing triggering about it. I just find it disturbing that any woman would act in such a manner toward a guy over something he can do nothing about since its a genetic predisposition.

Because everyone has their own preferences and there isn't anything wrong with that, so long as they're satisfied with the results.

Worrying about things you can't control won't change those things, and whining about it won't make it any more appealing. No sense in changing what we can't control, so enjoy what you have, make the best of life.

Edited by PatientEleventyBillion

Because everyone has their own preferences and there isn't anything wrong with that, so long as they're satisfied with the results.
Worrying about things you can't control won't change those things, and whining about it won't make it any more appealing. No sense in changing what we can't control, so enjoy what you have, make the best of life.

I'm sure the fame and millions aren't helping, lol.

I get what you're saying though, he's just a bad example.

At what size do men have to disclose to women their penis size?

It's an inverse proportion to your net worth, lolololol

J/K

1 hour ago, sgc said:

After posts like this, below, I'd worry more about being able to talk to them first way before this step.

On 5/21/2017 at 9:54 AM, sgc said:

How can I be social with someone when no one responds to me? I'm not changing who I am just to meet a woman. I haven't even gotten to the point of meeting someone in person.

3 minutes ago, PatientEleventyBillion said:

After posts like this, below, I'd worry more about being able to talk to them first way before this step.

Is this suppose to be some sort of insult to a tongue in cheek comment?