Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2006 Band Crew

Thanks Pinky Ian not sure what font your talking about, but thanks!

I so miss you all !

Barb465: I wish I could afford your I-Phone, my brother and brother-in-law both purchased it and have said they love it! Iam still trying to figure out how to program my cell phone!-lolEnjoy it, from Iam told it's money well spent!

This is going to be a "BAKED APPLE" week here in New York ! We are having a heatwave starting today and lasting all week ( Yuck!)

I hate the hazy, hot and humdity! We have a ozone alert also!

Oh, well just checking in-- Take care ladies!

Love,

Lisa ( LeeceLove70 now LISA1670)

I think my tightness/irritation was sinuses. I took sinus medicine the past 2 days in addition to my allergy meds and I am way better. I had my murder mystery dinner last night and it was fun. I leave in a few hours for Canada and so I won't post for a week or so.

I can't believe they wouldn't give you a fill Melissa! Did you tell her that you haven't been losing? Oh well, I am living proof that you don't want to be too tight. At least everything looked good!

Have a great week all!

Yea socalgal...I told the lady my story. I think that she is new and just doesn't get it. I'm doing fine right now. Will have to do some tweaking on my own for awhile. I set a new mini-goal. I do better when I'm working towards something (most of the time).

Glad to hear that you are feeling better with your sinuses. That can make you feel tight. Have fun in Canada.

Barbara465 glad that you are enjoying your new toy (iphone).

Melissa Lea

Minigoal Melissa - Enlighten us! I'm thinking 3 good days in a row or maybe lose 3 pounds - SOMETHING.

Hey Pinky --

I set a minigoal on my weight for Labor Day. I know that the total pounds I want to lose by LD is most likely not attainable --but it gives me something to work towards.

If you or others have something in mind for mini goals/challenges...I'm all for it. I need as much motiviation as I can get to take me into the home stretch of weight loss.

Melissa Lea

Melissa, Melissa, Melissa...........how many times have I told you, "thoughts become things". Of course your goal is attainable!

I have been bouncing between 182 and 184 for close to a month now. I want to be in the 170's by August and with some effort, I can do it.

We need to be motivating each other like we used to. Come on Junbies, let's get this thing done.

I'd go for 10 pounds by Labor Day. I'm on board!

Guess I better change my ways.

Increase Water

count my calories

limit Snacks to 2 a day

It's been a long time since I've strung together even 2 good days!

I'm going for 11. That's how many I need to get to onederland. That place better be something special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Severe PBs last night. Left over Chineese. Should not have gone there, but just a few bites and whew. liquids today and we'll see how much damage I've done. This is the number of days since a fill that I get into trouble. At least I enjoyed the meal the night before with friends in the restaurant.

Off to work. Have a good day everyone.

Barbara4 - sorry about your evening. I was "cruisin" last night and came across a post from Alexandria (I think) on her THEORY of delayed reaction that was interesting and appeared valid. When the skin is constricted, it thins. After the swelling goes down, it will re-thicken and thus a delayed reaction. Carlene's husband also has delayed reactions. At least you're in good company! If I see the posts again, I'll forward them to you.

Hi guys, sounds like you guys are trying to get with it setting your mini goals. I will set one:

150 by labor day (that would put me at my doctors goal)

I am at 159 now so 9lbs away.

I have been working out hard again, but my incision from my surgery is hurting soooo bad. I guess when they cut your abdominal muscle 9 inches that is to be expected, but it really hurts....

Lets get motivated and stay that way girls!!!! RAH, RAH, RAH!!!!!

POODLES???? Are you ok, let us hear from you!

Also, I so wish Lucy would come back and tell us if she is ok!!!!!

I wish Lucy would come too. I so miss her and wonder where she is and if she is alright.

I survived the day. Stayed on liquids with a few crackers. Drank my slim fast for Breakfast. I'll try to ease back to solids tomorrow. Mark Chinese off my list. I really think its the celery and cabbage that does us in.

My goal is 11 lbs. I think I could do that if I just knuckled down.

Barbara12 --I know, I know!!! I will send positive thoughts on my weight loss and my mini goal.

Barbara4 --sorry to hear that you had a PB episode. Glad that you are fairing better today.

Regina thanks for the motivation. Motiviation is what I need.

Melissa Lea

Hey everyone! I don't have much to report or even say. Was skimming through the threads really quickly. I noticed that no one has posted today. I just like seeing our thread as close to the top as possible. Know why? Because we ROCK!!

Hope e

Hummm not sure what happened there. My message submitted while I was still typing above. I guess I hit a button or something.

Well, I was saying ...I hope that everyone had a great day!

Melissa Lea

Melissa there is a definite "disturbance in the force". My PC went wacko on another site not too long ago.

I've decided to eat healthy b4 starting a hardcore calorie counting regimine.

I drank my Water.< /span>

I had to talk myself into it - but I did manage 25 minutes on our eliptical machine and worked up a good sweat this a.m.

Been depressed to a major degree. I went to bed at 7 last night. DH came in with a funny story about a drive home from an errand for DS. Seems he almost lost his very large Ford King Ranch pickup in a Texas-sized dip in the road. We were both glad I stayed home from that trip!. Bottom line is we had such a good chuckle, we moved furniture to DS new home late last night and got to see our new "grandchildren" and their cousin. Great kids!

I was surprised to have the depression come creeping back after a productive morning, but it lifted in time to enjoy giving a sweetheart of a student his lesson.

This is a strange phenom. I'm wondering if my depression isn't a spinoff of much lower blood pressure. It comes on very physical and sudden. Anyone else out there experiencing wide mood swings?