Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2006 Band Crew

Back from Vegas and back to reality. Had a GREAT time. Missed those that were unable to attend. Hopefully next year (where ever that is).

Yes Poodles your correct....too busy to post!!

Melissa

Ok this logging on everytime is for the birds!!!

Glad you all had a great time! Did everyone show? (Lucyman)

I worried about that the whole time wondering....

Well I have my last surgery this friday (29th), and I have set an appt for my FILL! YEAH! on July 2nd., after being unfilled for so long I am going to have to retrain myself. I hate that after a year it was so hard to return to the bad habits...

Since my son will be ending Pre-K soon my summer is getting really BUSY so I will be taking some time off of the board for now.

Glad to hear that you all has such a great time in VEGAS!

Wish you could have found some time to post at least one message on a hotel computer for those of us who could not go.

It would have not made us feel so left out:think -(I really wish I was there since my hubby and son drove me so crazy this weekend!)

I know how it is in VEGAS, so much to see, so little time! I was there in 1997, I stayed at the MGM Grand and I was there for a week and it was never enough time to see everything.

Did I mention it was my honeymoon from my 1st marriage!--lol ( Thank God I had the courage to leave and divorce him-he was abusive towards me in every way!)

He made us late for Sigfried and Roy and I was so pissed since those tickets at the time cost a fortune! We ended up missing the show! Needless to say there was no "NOOKIE" that night!

At the time the hotel was adding something on and we had to go through a different entrance each time we went back in! Can you say pain in the ass! It was so dam hot in September, this was around September 27th until the first week in October of 1997!

The one thing I loved was walking the strip and that they had the over pass walk way to go from one hotel to the other!

I live in New York, but, NewYork/NewYork does not do us justice! They made it look nice though!

Update on me :

I have lost 10 pounds since my one year weight in on June 14th and I weigh now 235 which is 55 pounds down. So I got back what I gained with my Bipolar medication.

I am back at the gym 3 to 4 times a week on the treadmill working on getting to 5 miles in a hour. Right now I can do 2 miles on 3.5 speed and incline of 3.0!

Iam really working on getting down to 200 by September for my brother's wedding on September 15th!

I will be in and out reading the post to keep updated.

Have a great summer ladies and Keep Up the Great Work!

Love, Hugs and friendship always,

Lisa

Here is my son's Pre-k graduation picture- He has such a cute smile( I know it's only pre-k but he was a premie baby at 2 pounds 11 ounces so he has come a very long way !)

The second is me full lenght 1 year post -op taken in my back yard that I just got developed! Notice the red hair!-lol

post-211098-13813135134009_thumb.jpg

post-211098-13813135135381_thumb.jpg

Back from Vegas. Had a blast! Lucymann never showed. We are all hoping she is ok wherever she is.

Good luck on Friday Regina!

Keep up the good work Leece!

Gotta unpack, do laundry, read my mail, etc. Then I'll need a LONG nap to recover...............

Great time in Vegas. Had some challenges getting home on Sunday. Got my luggage today. Tried to unload pics from camera and no luck so far. Will try again when my patience is better.

I didn't have to logon to this board when I brought it up this time. I rebooted because I was loading software. Maybe you just have to do a few times for it to take.

Made fill appt for Wednesday. Trip to Netherlands is later in July so going to get fill right now while I can. Wasn't mentally prepared for this week, but what the heck.

Internet access was $5/for a few minutes in a open area with nothing but a ball mouse. Made for people to get boarding passess. We thought of all of you often.

Barb:

The Pictures are great but I do not know who every one is in the pictures! I know what you, Pinkylee, Melissa and Socalgal look like, did anyone else go? Also you all look so different! Wow! Can you post the pictures with the names of the people who are in them( Sorry I really do not recognize some of them!)

Thanks,

Lisa

Just got in from Vegas and did a quick review of the posted pictures. One might think we did some drinking by looking at many of the pictures......just wanted everyone to know that those were Protein Drinks, being the good bandsters that we are.

What a great group! What a great time! The only thing better would have been if more of you could have been there.

Thanks to Barb465 for planning everything and to everyone else for being such great vacation partners.

I'll try to rename the pictures so you will know who everyone is, but not tonight. Too tired and still need to unpack. Barbara465, Barbara12, SoCalgirl, Pinkylee, and Melissa Lea are in the pictures.

P.S. They make good Protein drinks in Vegas. Try them when you go. :)

I'll try to rename the pictures so you will know who everyone is, but not tonight. Too tired and still need to unpack. Barbara465, Barbara12, SoCalgirl, Pinkylee, and Melissa Lea are in the pictures.

P.S. They make good Protein drinks in Vegas. Try them when you go. :)

Barb 465:

It took me a while but when I clicked on the pictures to make them bigger I figured out who eveyone was. I never knew what Barb 12 looked liked like, since I have not seen her post any recent pictures of herself. She was the missing link in the pictures!-lol

You all look great and look like you had a blast!

Well I guess when I go to my brother's Wedding in September I will have to post my pictures when I get back for you all to see!

That's my one and only vacation this year and its costly -- 2 adults and 1 child from September 13- September 18th to San Francisco- Staying in Fisherman's Wharf. ( Airfare and hotel). Then add in spending money ! The Wedding is September 15th.

I have to buy my dress and accessories for me. Iam going the end of August so I will have more weight off by then . My husband has to get a new suit and shoes. My son has to rent his little tux since he is the ring bearer.

I love my bother dearly, but did he have to move to San Francisco for work in 2000 and end up staying out there!

He was supposed to only be there for 2 years and now is more than 7!

Then he fell in love with Christine ( His name is Danny).

This is costing me so much money -- I swear I just paid off my credit card debut and I am almost back in debut with this trip !-lol

But I guess you ladies know what Iam talking about! Have credit card will spend !--lol

Lisa

Thanks for posting the pics Barb! I'll try to post mine later(after some careful editing!!)haha I wish I had that machine that that guy at the photo shop had!