Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2006 Band Crew

Hey guys, I took a pic yesterday for my hubby and teased him that this was the closest he was ever gonna get to a playboy bunny... LOL! I'll throw in my b4 pic too, I posted it on the pics page but I thought I would post here for my June buddies!!!

me again.bmp me.bmp

post-205623-13813134827425_thumb.jpg

post-205623-13813134827786_thumb.jpg

Regina and Barbara - You guys look fantastic!!! Thanks for posting those pictures. It's given me more determination to stick with it!

Socalgal This last cold spell has sent me into a slump, but I'm walking tonight and hope to chase away all of it. Good luck with finding a solution.

Exercise has been on the back burner with some recent pressing projects, but I'm not going to give myself another excuse (no matter how cold it is - or how early I need to be on the road)

DD has lost 15 pounds in 2.5 weeks! I'm so proud of her. She's now my motivator.

Junebies - You Rock! I'm getting my roots touched up tomorrow and then hopefully DH will help me post a new pic. It's a bumber to be so gray.

Regina, you look hot!

I have lost 6 pounds since my fill, including three I had regained. I'm motivated again, and have a One Year Anniversary goal now of 100 pounds lost. I know I can do it, too!

Just checking in on everyone. I had my third fill in Dallas last week with Dr. Maese. He put .6 in giving me a total of 3.2cc. in my 5cc. band.

I have lost 7 lbs. already. I am extremely TIGHT and I have been drinking ensure and Protein Shakes to keep my energy up. Here are some Easter pictures. I am wearing a size 14 now and I am at 185lbs!! I can't believe this is really me in the picture. I used to HATE having my picture made and now I find myself asking my DH to take my picture every time I get a cute new outfit.. I am going to see if I can start getting more food down and if not I may have to go get an unfill. It usually takes a couple of weeks to see how my new fill will really be.

post-207878-13813134829073_thumb.jpg

post-207878-13813134829917_thumb.jpg

WOW you gals look great. Dancing Queen you still have small arms!!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous.

I get a fill tomorrow. I want to be agressive. I don't know. I would like to get at least .3, but I really want .5! Just got back from Curves. liquids and mushies for the rest of the week.

Keep up the good work. Just a note. There is a single spot on the June cruise that the whole board organized. It's the same weekend as our reunion, but for less than $800 for a 7 day cruise its a good deal for someone.

Thanks Barb465!

I guess I am still self-conscious of my arms. I almost didn't get the top because I hate showing them. If I could get to the gym again it would help. I had to have my gall bladder out 2 weeks ago and ever since this fill

I am too weak. Not complaining b/c the weight is coming off fast!

Keep up the good work at Curves. I joined there several years ago and had a great time.

June 27, 2006

Dr. Rumbaut

Monterrey, Mx.

257/185c/150

Wow, there are alot of hotties in the Junebie thread!!!

Got my fill today. They said they added .5 to bring me up to 1.7, but from my sig it says I was at 1.4 before. Wonder if I lost some? I just put on the sig that they added .3 to bring me to 1.7 just because I don't know who had the error. My pouch looks good, so the new 8 oz bowls have been working. :)

I have lost 4 lbs since my last fill, but still not to where I want to be. Heck, I want to look like Regina the Superbunny. :love:

Marianne says I need to get off my butt and exercise if I want to see a 50 lb loss by June... guess I need to wake up and dance with Richard. Darn it.

Hope all stays well in bandland, looks like it is going to be a great week!

Good grief today has been hard. I must be swollen. I could not even finish a whole yogurt for lunch, but liquids are going down fine. Crazy...

Well, I got my fill today. I was at 1.5 and they bumped me to 1.9. That's more than I've ever had.

All I've had so far is Water and some Protein Drink. I'm going to try some mushies for dinner. Wish me luck. At 1.8 I was overfilled but that was also while I was under lots of stress. I'm hoping this will be the sweet spot that everyone talks about.

I did a little clothes shopping today. I still find it hard to believe that last year at this time I was wearing 2 and 3X. Today I bought size 14 pants and size large shirts. I always dread the dressing rooms and all those mirrors but this wasn't half bad. Got me to thinkin that maybe I can get rid of this last forty pounds. Good grief, that would probably put me in a size 10 and I haven't seen that since I was a teenager.

Hope everyone is having a good day.............Barbara465, did you get another fill? Let us know how it's going.

Just got back from my fill. He gave me .4 so that brings me to 2.4. This is a place that I have never, ever been. He must have put .3 in me last time instead of .2. I have been so hungry so hopefully this will do the trick.

I asked him about what I could do, anything, not to get a bad reaction 6-10 days. His only advice was to reduce salt since that might have me swelling. I just smiled and said it must be the Soup. :confused:

Let's hope we can all tolerate our new fills and start losing again.

Just got back from curves. Doing well on my liquids. Still a little hungry, but I hope restriction will come in time. The doctor may have hit on the salt issue as the reason why I have a delayed reaction to fills. When I think about it I eat Soup twice a day when I'm on liquids and once a day when on mushies. So maybe ... I'm trying to drink more Protein Drinks during this phase and see if that helps.

Hope the rest are doing OK. Each day is a new adventure.