Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nov 2012 bandsters how are you now?

Hi, I was banded in nov 2012, I've lost 50 ish lbs. I'm currently in a plateau. Im frustrated but I know if I keep up what I'm doing, it's going to go. I just had another fill and I think I'm really feeling restriction - finally!! I'll admit I've indulged here and there, but I try to choose my indulgence. It's not easy. I don't anything except Protein drinks and Water. Anything else tastes nasty now! Weird huh? I have had only one hamburger since oct 2012, one fry which I couldn't stomach, and the best thing is that I'm eating sooooooo much better..!!!! More chicken, fish and veggies!!! Yes I had wls, but it's a tool. You still have to watch what you eat.

I admit I'm frustrated that I'm not farther along, but I haven't given up. And I don't plan on it.

I am feeling wonderful, I can do things I haven't been able to do in years and for much longer amounts of time.

I hope the other nov 2012 are doing good!!!

My wife and I were banded November 6th. I am down 117lbs, in the same time, my wife has lost 65lbs. She has also plateaued, and is getting frustrated given how much I have lost, but she is staying positive and working out more than ever. She had some other medical issues going on the past few months which may have contributed to her not losing any weight all summer.

Hi i was banded on November 30th I am down 55lbs...I feel pretty great I have had days where I struggle, gurrrr... my weight loss has slowed down at this point, my problem is exercising I have a mini gym in my house I need to get the motivation to use it more than once a week! Lol anyway i hope you continue the great work!

I am down 60lbs. Since being banded Nov 7th

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

hi all , I was banded on 23/11/2012 in uk , I have lost 42lbs and hope to loose the same again to reach my goal , I also struggle some days with exercise and certain foods but determined to succeed ! well done everyone , keep going x

Thanks so much for starting this thread!! I was banded November 2012 and was down 65 pounds by June, had plateaued, and then hurt my knee in a bounce house needing meniscal repair and ACL reconstruction this past October. I am up 15 pounds since June so am now down about 40 pounds. I have just been cleared to start exercising as tolerated. I will admit, I have turned to food once again for comfort but am ready to get back on the bandwagon to weight loss. I am even contemplating joining Weight Watchers just to give myself some accountability on a weekly basis and get the weekly support as my WL doctor is over an hour away. Excited to get back in gear. Good luck everyone!! Happy New Year!!

I was banded in early Nov 2012. Within the first 8 months lost 80 lbs. It totally slowed down and now I have gained about 25 due to poor choices primarily. I moved across country, took a new job and travel very often for work. I have to get back to basics and am thinking about the 5 day pouch test. Anyone done it and had success? Very happy with my progress but I am so annoyed to have gained at all and just want to get back to where I was and lose again.