Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Protein shakes - Hard to choose

I started using unjury during my preop and i haven't used another. In fact i have1/2 scoop every morning in my iced coffee to boost Protein.

You can buy SF syrups to change the flavors up (recommend torani). Plus Unjury has a chicken broth protien powder that can be used in place of shakes.

And as long as you Dont use liquids over 140 degrees you can mix chocolate with warm milk/silk/water to make hot chocolate as a shake alternative.

Good luck.

Where do you get this? I need a Protein chicken flavor.

Premier Protein Ingredients:

Water, Premier Protein® shake Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate) Cocoa Powder (processed with alkali), Contains 1% or less of the following: High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Inulin, Cellulose Gel and Cellulose Gum, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, DATEM, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Carrageenan, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Sodium Ascorbate [Vitamin C], Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E], Biotin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Phytonadione [Vitamin K], Potassium Iodide, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Chromium Chloride, Cyanocobalamin [Vitamin B12], Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Cholecalciferol [Vitamin D3], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2]), Ferric Orthophosphate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C).

CONTAINS: MILK.

Wow. Thanks for all the suggestions! You all are a wealth of information. I am going to do some taste testing.

Wow. Thanks for all the suggestions! You all are a wealth of information. I am going to do some taste testing.

That's the best thing to do and what I have done! I bought some sample packs today from Sprouts to see how I like them a-posed to the premier Protein I have been drinking (they are yummy)