Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Jodie, you have to either have your last name or email address to friend request you. I used the last name given here, but just thought you should know that. ~Mandy

Oh yeah i got the flower to work... I will have hubby take a real picture of me to post on there..... even though I am just as pretty as the flower LOL

Trish, you are prettier then that flower outside and inside. ~Mandy

Hello.....MySpace does have a weight loss group...actually they have several! Just go to search...and type in Weight loss surgery...MySpace is how I found out about LBT!!!! I would link it, but I can't log on from my laptop (some dumb error) I will do it later from my desktop!!!

KelliW, I can't friend request you without a last name or email address. You are set to private. ~Mandy

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MYSPACE!!!! Im www.myspace.com/jodiewarner06

Its set to private tho for security reasons, so you can request to add me if you wish.....

I'm on myspace too.

www.myspace.com/mari72

I also have it set to private...too many pervs. :rolleyes

If you are interested if bein' muh friend, my last name is Bryant. :)

I'll add ya, but if you get pervy with me, I'm afraid I'll have to POOF you. :Banane56: :P

Hello everyone on myspace.I would love to be added :P :

http://www.myspace.com/aleesia

I love this site. It has been so helpful, informative and comforting.

My surgery is 8/1/06 - this Tuesday.:clap2:

Good luck to all about to have surgery and continued success and good health to all those who have had surgery.:Banane56:

KayEm

AKA Karla

This is so fun... I got lots of friends now!!!! and what better then to have friends that understand me! :bananapartyhat: love you guys!!!!

Trish, I am going to hijack the thread and ask how your port infection is healing....if you posted an update I missed it. ~Mandy You may now resume normal thread topic....

Trish, I am going to hijack the thread and ask how your port infection is healing....if you posted an update I missed it. ~Mandy You may now resume normal thread topic....

im actually doing well with my port infection.. its slow healing but hey what can I say... Im still hanging in there.. I have about 1 inch maybe smaller hole now, and I just got approved for the band replacement! I have all this in my journal.. I should post a "real" thread about it. But thanks for asking!!!!! ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))