Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Think Positive List

Since Mr.Yoda called me out, here we go with some comments as well

Mr. Yoda broke the male silence on this chicky cheeky site...so here I go... although I will admit Aragon I don't know what a "Brazillian" is!! .

Google Brazilian Wax, just dont do it at work. I really dont think you want one, and you may not be able to find someone who wont do it without danger pay. :heh:

1. I want others to call me "big guy" only when they are standing beside me at a urnial. .

Amen, I hate being called big guy. My friends dont do it, why the hell does the guy at the Future Shop think it is okay. I dont call him pencil neck.

3. I want to wear the lime green speedo that came with my Borat DVD. LaLaLa La. .

Refer to my Christmas hot tub thread. They were giving these out at the DVD release. I wanted one in the worst way. Allllriiiiiight.

5. I want to be able to go to a men's "Big & Tall" store only because I am TALL..

I still have to resist the urge to go into George Richards to see if they got anything new. I am not fond of the Repp B&T.

9. I want to be able to have the energy to enjoy my kids, wife and life. I want to be a better husband, father and friend. .

This is really what it is all about for me. I want to be there to see the milestones in my children's lives. Grads, weddings, grandchildren. This is my strongest motivator.

Some more less important ones for me.

- I want to be able to shop in normal stores. B&T shops for me are like highway robbery. Why do they think that they can charge so much for crappy quality.

- I want to be able to get in the pool without being self concious of my size. I think this is a remnant from my fat childhood but I will work on it.

- I want to be able to have people treat me the way they do everyone else and not look at me like some sort of leper.

- I want to be able to look good in a suit with my shirt tucked in. I always look like a sausage with my shirt bunched up in the middles.

There are others, but I cant reallly think of them now

11. I want it to freakin stop snowing in Calgary.... as I look out the window.

Who thought I would still be running snow tires at this time of year. Global warming my ass.

Andrew

Google Brazilian Wax, just dont do it at work. I really dont think you want one, and you may not be able to find someone who wont do it without danger pay. :heh:

Andrew

O'tay on the definition of a Brazilian Wax job... my lord ladies can't you just get your man to keep you trimmed. I mean have you seen the 40 year old virgin...and that was just his aereola region!!!

However if you are looking for a unique, confidential and professional look I am willing to offer my services. I am 39 and have been cutting grass and bushes since I was 15...so rest assured I am a professional "ladyscaper". Banane26.gif

Some of my famous works are on display at your local Bada Bing Bar (Gaffer for us thats "the French Maid"). Ms. October won an award for the "landing strip" trim I gave her back in 1987.

Seriously though I really like to get into my work and do a great job...satisfaction guaranteed (not just mine either) or money back or 3 free trims.

Just kidding folks...some adult humour... I am harmless. Hell since I got married I don't even date much anymore.

Good luck to all !!

CanadianMacDaddy

(1 pounds away from 50 lost ... I am going to Celebrate with a "Cuban" )

I haven't seen too many (or any) guys chime in so here I go...

- I'd like to see my penis again... it's been so long since I have seen it that I could legally have it declared dead... and I'd like to know if it has grown since I was 12 YOA! :eyebrows:

I had to stop laughing before I could respond... I once asked a male friend about this regarding a mutual friend who was massively overweight and I said imagine that you lose the weight and when you finally can see your penis it gets smaller... well much to my surprise he said it just gets bigger as the guys lose weight since there is less fatty tissue for it to hide in.. Yet just another plus to banding and losing weight.:clap2:

See the Mrs Yoda and MacDaddy just have that much more to look forward too....

Cigar?????

Yes a nice big cigar... I don't smoke but like a nice cuban once every year or so... actually only had 3 in last 5 years... once for each kid... but since I have lost more than my oldest weighs I think I deserve one.

CanadianMacDaddy

I thought of a couple more...

- I too would like to be on top and not worry that Mrs. Yoda will be flattened like she was run over by a cartoon steamroller...

- I'd like to be able to lay on a beach without Greanpeace running up and trying to push me back into the Water...

- I'd like to go on a plane without asking for the seatbelt extender so I can do it up... :(

- I'd like to get into shape... other than a pear with an elastic around the middle...

-I want to be able to get out of a hot tub and not have the Water level drop significantly...

6 more sleeps :pout: till my Sweetheart returns

This thread has really made me smile and even laugh out loud - i really really really needed that this evening sitting here feeling sorry for myself!

I'd like to lay on my side without having to pick my belly up

i'd like to walk without my legs rubbing together and chafing

I'd like to be comfortable in a swimsuit so that i can walk around and not hide on the towel getting sunburned/afraid to move

i want to buy clothes cuz they look good not because they finally fit

i want the clothes i get for xmas presents to fit

is that all too much to ask for?

You guys, are charming. Very funny, honest and alot of fun. Just having my coffee in bed reading these posts and realized I am grinning ear to ear. Thanks what a great way to start my day.

Abby

Wow, Gaffer and Macdaddy, you guys are doing amamzing!!!! Look at those tickers move!!

thanks for noticing becca... its always nice when others notice the work being put in and the results... this is a dramatic lifestyle change for myself as well as a lot of others. Its definetly not a race but it is nice to have progress this early because I know plateau and setbacks are part of the process. The people who have been banded 1 yr or more and are still pushing to obtain their goal is really who should be raised on the example pedestal.

Gaffer, Aragon, Donna and countless others are definetly my inspiration.

Be healthy y'all.

One change I have made ... and again I did not find it manly at first but...now when I watch any tv or sports I balance on a Pilates Ball... its definetly helping add muscle and burn calories.

CAUTION. If you do butt crunches on the Pilates ball make sure the air valve is not facing up directly under your seat as I pinched off the valve...the air came wishing out of the ball... I fell flat on floor and had an air enema. Then I questioned my manhood briefly again but determined my sphinter is an "exit" only valve.

Hell I never even heard of Pilates.... I thought that was something I did in university every weekend... Hold it now those were "Pull-outies".

CanadianMacDaddy

Currently on the ball as I type (air valve down)!!

Yes a nice big cigar... I don't smoke but like a nice cuban once every year or so... actually only had 3 in last 5 years... once for each kid... but since I have lost more than my oldest weighs I think I deserve one. CanadianMacDaddy

I have some Cohibas that I gotta get through, but I cannot smoke them tinight as the Flames are losing to Detriot as I type

I thought of a couple more...

- I too would like to be on top and not worry that Mrs. Yoda will be flattened like she was run over by a cartoon steamroller...

- I'd like to be able to lay on a beach without Greanpeace running up and trying to push me back into the Water...

- I'd like to go on a plane without asking for the seatbelt extender so I can do it up... :rolleyes:

- I'd like to get into shape... other than a pear with an elastic around the middle...

-I want to be able to get out of a hot tub and not have the Water level drop significantly...

Nice ones. I prefer the saying... I have they body of a God, too bad it is Buddah.

Wow, Gaffer and Macdaddy, you guys are doing amamzing!!!! Look at those tickers move!!

Thanks Becca. I am a little worried that CanMac is catching up to me. I better get one of those Pilates balls. Do they come in vucalnized rubber. I dont want to have a blow out.

I think the men need their own little comedy tour, we are bad and banded and on our way down to what the world isn't ready for it yet.. now Mac Daddy which location of the maid were you landscaping in? (downtown or out in the south)

And you could all get some manscaping... look that one up and join the metrosexuals (yes you still get to be hetro)

I think the men need their own little comedy tour, we are bad and banded and on our way down to what the world isn't ready for it yet.. now Mac Daddy which location of the maid were you landscaping in? (downtown or out in the south)

And you could all get some manscaping... look that one up and join the metrosexuals (yes you still get to be hetro)

LOL Susie...of course the downtown one... dubbed the Library... only because thats close to work and being in the oil and gas industry you know thats exactly where the out of towners been in the woods on rigs all day guys want to have business lunch. I actually find it a little sad as each time I go (not very often at all... I don't have a frequent viewer card) but I run into someone from my hometown of Halifax out here to work... usually someone daughter I grew up with.

As far as MetroSexual ... not me noway... as soon as the work day ends tie comes off for some sweats and a motorcycle helmet. I have never had a manicure or ever been in a salon. Although I do keep the barber poll nicely polished, trimmed and in good working order.

But thats ok for some.

O'tay have a good day, eh

CanMacDaddy

OH MY GOD!!! I have laughed so hard this morning!! I needed this good chuckle. I can relate to some of the thoughts here as I am in the esthetics field...lol and I love my job. Waxing is one of my favorite things to do! The results are almost instant. I am sitting here thinking back on some of the many first timers and their responces to hair removal....

Once again Congrats to Our Canadian Guys!! You really are quite wonderful .I think the ladies here are very lucky to have you fellows here marching along side us all! Takes a very brave man to walk into all this female stuff... -=tips hat to the guys=-

Have a great day everyone! I am off to find a ball to sit on... lol can't let the guys have all the fun!!