Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Think Positive List

I want to wear boy cut panties and not have them hang open at the bottom cause your tummy is too big....

I want my boyfriend to pick me up.....biggest one of all.

POPT

Almost there!

I want to wear tight(ish) pants and not mushroom over top of the waistband...

I can't wait for people to stop assuming I'm stupid cuz I'm plus-size

I want to cross my legs without sitting on one hip and leaning against the armrest to keep my leg from sliding off

I want to take a couple of flights of stairs without huffin' and puffin'

I'm sure there's more but its late!

This post made my day...

I want all the things that you all posted, but the one I really can't wait for is when my b/f can just take me in his arms and carry me off.

I wonder if it's as good as it is in the movies?

I have one more for the list...

i don't want my thighs to touch, I was on the subway today and I noticed a girl wearing jeans and you could see right through her legs as she was standing there.

I go through a lot of pants, they all tend to wear thin on the inner thighs

Jurema.... me too! It's the craziest feeling, LETTING someone pick you up! My boyfriend can, and does now, but I want him to do it without any trouble!

And the thigh rubbing thing... can't wait for that! I'm happy to say I haven't run down the thighs in any pants SINCE I've been banded. I would put Iron on Patches on the insides of my jeans when they were getting a little too thin! Man oh man... THOSE chafed!

I haven't seen too many (or any) guys chime in so here I go...

- I'd like to not have my belly make slappy noises when I run up a flight of stairs...

- I'd like to not worry what other think when they see me in a speedo...:nervous

- I'd like to hug Mrs. Yoda and have her hands touch behind me...

- I'd like to hug Mrs. Yoda and have her to be able to grab my bum as she does... (she would need gorilla arms right now) :D

- I'd like to play my guitar holding it properly without my belly in the way...

- I'd like to see friends I've not seen in awhile and have them not recognise me because I am smaller...

and finaly...

- I'd like to see my penis again... it's been so long since I have seen it that I could legally have it declared dead... and I'd like to know if it has grown since I was 12 YOA! :eyebrows:

I want to...wear single digit sized clothes.

I have already...thrown away my size 3X panties

closed my Lane Bryant account

climbed Diamond Head

YEA ME!!!

and finaly...

- I'd like to see my penis again... it's been so long since I have seen it that I could legally have it declared dead... and I'd like to know if it has grown since I was 12 YOA! :eyebrows:

LOL as long as Mr. Yoda can see it I things will be ok ;)

Boo Boo Kitty - I have dreaded the muffin top for far too long... in fact most of my parts are 2 sizes too big (and getting bigger yay) because of it.

I want to wear zip up boots that aren't stretch leather... I have the chubby calves and thighs issue. I have great boots that are all stretch leather though.. I just want to walk in pick up whatever pair of heels I wand know my calves are not to muscular or chubby!!! Never underestimate the power of hot CFM boots

When I have achieved my goal:

I am able to shop in any store I choose.

I can see the big quad muscle in my legs

I can see my collarbones and hipbones

I can play tag at the park with all of my kids for as long as they want

I can complete a triathlon

I can sit in any chair I want

I can buy the sexiest underwear money can buy and wear it with confidence

I can hold my head high in any public situation

I can complete a marathon

Mr. Yoda broke the male silence on this chicky cheeky site...so here I go... although I will admit Aragon I don't know what a "Brazillian" is!!

1. I want others to call me "big guy" only when they are standing beside me at a urnial.

2. I will stop paying for first class air tickets so I get an extra 4" wide seat and a hot towel.

3. I want to wear the lime green speedo that came with my Borat DVD. LaLaLa La.

4. I don't want my truck blinker to go on everytime I pass McD's or Dairy Queen.

5. I want to be able to go to a men's "Big & Tall" store only because I am TALL.

6. I want to fit my ICON leather motorcycle jacket I bought the day I decided to get banded and take my wife for a long long "ride".

7. I want to be able to play sports again at the level I did a few years ago.

8. I want to stop wearing black clothes

9. I want to be able to have the energy to enjoy my kids, wife and life. I want to be a better husband, father and friend.

10. I want a 'Brazillian" ....sorry I mean a "Columbian"!!

CanadianMacDaddy.

11. I want it to freakin stop snowing in Calgary.... as I look out the window.

The men on this forum ar hysterical! I love them. Mrs. Yoda and Mrs. CanMacDaddy are two lucky women.

I wan't to stop worrying about dying young and leaving my daughter behind.

I want to be able to walk in any store and not be asked if I am looking for a gift.

I want to wear a pair of killer heels without killing myself.

I want other people's jaws to drop when they see me for the first time after a long time.

I want to get off all this crappy medication I have to take every day.

I want to be able to walk up 2 flights of stairs without needing a hit of oxygen.

I want to be on top wihout the fear of crushing my dh.

I want to wear sexy lingerie and feel good about it.

I want my DH's stocks to do well so he will pay for my Tummy Tuck and breast lift in about a year!!!!