Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Irritated please help.

Im the same way i cook when i have the time or il get outside dishes but most part i was doing smartones im having a great lost 9 weeks 50pnds i just choose less calories sodium sugar carbs

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

But when i cook its healthy but i why sponser to weight watchers if the food is not good even chief choices all natural im mean they wouldnt use it for their program if it wasnt im just saying im doing good

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

What you are eating is not the proper nutrition for the band. I work 12 hour shifts too but those processed foods (lean cuisine) are not going to help you lose weight. You need to eat more Protein and not eat at 9 oclock at night. I have scrambled eggs' date=' or greek yogurt for Breakfast, a Protein Bar with no sugar in it around 10, veggie burgers or some chicken or tuna salad for lunch and yes I eat my dinner at work around 5 which is of Protein sorts. You need to add substance to your diet. You are eating too little and no enough protein in order to lose weight. Again those processed foods wil sabotage you every time. On the days you are off cook stuff and freeze it so you can take it to work with you. You really need to not eat at 9 oclock at night its too late. Your body needs 12 hours to burn a days worth of calories so you wont gain but lose. These are just my suggestions. You have to make time to eat through out the day and cook for yourself on your days off to have lunch for work not tv dinners.[/quote']

That's not entirely true. You are 100% right it's not the best way to get all your nutrition by eating frozen/processed meals, but it doesn't mean u won't lose weight. Calorie in calorie out. That's the bottom line. I'm currently in bandster hell (waiting for my very conservative office to grant me more fills) and I have lost 8 lbs in the last month with lean cuisine, weight watchers, myfitnesspal and sheer willpower.

I try to get my Water, protein and work outs in as recommended and I follow all the basic lap band rules like no soda, no liquids with meals etc, careful chewing...

The reason why I chose the lapband is because its flexible and adjustable to your lifestyle. I have zero time to cook and if i thought i would not lose weight because I often need to eat lean cuisine or convenient food, I would not have done it. No way. My reality is I am super busy and can't be a model lapband patient, but I do my best and as long as I get my Vitamins and am losing weight, I'm happy.

I eat so much better now than i did before thanks to the band and I plan on getting better and better with it as part of the process.

It takes training which doesn't yield immediate results overnight. Going from pizza and burgers to lean cuisine is a big improvement for me.

People can be SO RUDE

I'm sorry you have to deal with these questions

Some of my family members used to ask me multiple times daily how I was doing/how much weight I was losing. After A while I snapped and told them that when I have success's to report i'll let them know. until then leave me alone!

I stayed true to my word and when the scale moves I let them know... In the meantime they don't bother me