Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Central Florida Lapbandsters?

Telly and Doc----GO FOR IT.....I'll be in the a/c right now!! ;)

That is WONDERFUL Telly....I wish I had your stamina right now....still walking about 2.5 mi---getting ready to add aerobics too it...soon!! :D

How's the weight loss going woman???? Have you passed me yet??!?!?

God Bless,

Melody

Banded 3/20/06 -49lbs :Banane35:

Hey hey hey...

You are sweet. I was biking 2 weeks straight prior to surgery and only lost 5lbs. Hah! The band is playing a major role in this. I am 192lbs as of yesterday. I haven't weighted myself today and plan on weighing in tomorrow for Gone for Good Club weigh in. Did I pass you? I have no clue, your weight is not posted, just that you lost 49lbs, which is wonderful all in itself.

Muahhzzzzzzzz Melody!~ Were doing it!!!!!

You are losing the same amount as I have....banded later and having to lose less!!! You are doing SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! You weigh much less than me!!! I weigh almost 100lbs more than you currently!!!! So I AM IMPRESSED!!! Keep up the GREAT JOB WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am happy w/ my weight loss.....impressed with yours girl!!!

God Bless,

Melody

Banded 3/20/06 -49lbs ;)

FLORIDA ----WHERE ARE YOU?!???!?!

Hoping everyone is doing GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless,

Melody

Banded 3/20/06 -50lbs :)

SouthEast Florida here. It is actually sunny at the moment... just windy. I think that Telly is more in the path if worse weather.

No excersise yesterday...

Water aerobics tonight

I'm thinking it went north of Telly and I both....but gray and rainy here!!!!

Oh here is Orange City (outside Orlando) in case you don't know! :)

GOd bless,

Melody

Banded 3/20/06 -52lbs :)

Haha, I'm one step ahead of Alberto. I was in the gym working it up. The weather sucks here. Oh and my personal trainer said that biking was good for cardio and all but it does my whole body no justice. He said that biking tends to only workout my lowerbody and I should spend every cardio workout session, doing it all. Recommended the Elliptical or treadmill with my arms swinging. So no more bike rides, at least till the sun comes back out, like tomorrow :)

Hi tellymelly its me yvonne mexico girl you are looking good ME AND TELLY WERE BANDED TOGETHER IN MEXICO ON 4/11/06 IVE HAD NO FILLS YET AND HAVE LOST 43LBS AND FEEL GREAT IAM IN FT,MYERS FL

There Is A Place In Tampa Called Fill Centers Usa Its 299.00 The First Visit And 169.00 There After My First Fill Will Be 06-23-06. I Feel Great I Walk And Ride My Bike Everyday And I Have Joined The Gym Both Of My Boys Are Working Out With Me To Support Me It Is Great They Are 14 And 16.very Hot Here In Ft,myers Fl

Hi tellymelly its me yvonne Mexico girl you are looking good ME AND TELLY WERE BANDED TOGETHER IN MEXICO ON 4/11/06 IVE HAD NO FILLS YET AND HAVE LOST 43LBS AND FEEL GREAT IAM IN FT,MYERS FL

Hey babycakes!! I missed you. Where have you beeeeeeen???? How's the wound? I'm sorry to hear about that, after we hung up on the phone the other day, I felt bad for you. You've been through soo much. I'm glad to hear from you.

You are kicking ass girl! You lost alot of weight. You are ahead of the game.

Fat Crusader--

Congrats on your first fill....hoping it does the job for you!! I had my first fill in early May.....he wanted me back in June but didn't need it....so now scheduled for July 5th....thinking it would boost me again....I am able to eat 1cup now w/o a problem!!! UGH!!! Didn't lose last week....but didn't gain PRAISE GOD!!!! I used to would have gained!!! NOw I am HAPPY w/ not gaining at least!!!! But ready to lose some more!!!

God Bless,

Melody

Banded 3/20/06 -52lbs :)

ok....I had the 2nd fill yesterday....had to drive 103 mi each way....made it back about 50miles then vomitted all over my shirt after one sip of water!!! UGH!!! :) Anyway, went back after calling them and they took out 0.1 cc.....I had been filled the first time w/ 2.4 they took out 1.8 then they filled me 3cc!! I drank 6cups of water!!! Then they removed the 0.1cc and am still struggling w/ ANYTHING beyond hot broth!! I chewed up my Vitamin and it came back!! Anyway, I am resting w/ hot broths and hoping this settles down!!!!

So how are you all doing!?!?!

God Bless,

MElody

Banded 3/20/06 -56lbs :girl_hug:

Melody,

Sorry to hear that? How long will it last?? I thought you were not filled?

Is this the first?

ok....I had the 2nd fill yesterday....had to drive 103 mi each way....made it back about 50miles then vomitted all over my shirt after one sip of water!!! UGH!!! :) Anyway, went back after calling them and they took out 0.1 cc.....I had been filled the first time w/ 2.4 they took out 1.8 then they filled me 3cc!! I drank 6cups of water!!! Then they removed the 0.1cc and am still struggling w/ ANYTHING beyond hot broth!! I chewed up my Vitamin and it came back!! Anyway, I am resting w/ hot broths and hoping this settles down!!!!

So how are you all doing!?!?!

God Bless,

MElody

Banded 3/20/06 -56lbs :girl_hug:

Oh gosh Mel,

This just freaks me out. I can't even imagine feeling like that and trying to live with it. I'm really thinking about getting a fill but it's just a scary place for me. I hope you are ok and will continue to be ok. Wish I could hug you.

Where are you again in Florida? Would love to meet up with you guys. I'll drive :girl_hug: