Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

is there no one else here from Utah??

I live in Utah too. I live in Payson I had my band done by Dr. Hansen up in Sandy. I was a self pay too. I did get a credit card for medical stuff called care credit they have no intrest for a year. And even thou I am a slow losser I never want to be without My band. I lost 57lbs the first year. I had lost some without the band (70lbs) so I'm down 127lbs and have been able to maitain my lose because of my Band. I feel skinny lol. even thou I still have 60lbs to go..... So your Not lone........

With youIn Utah,

Amy:Banane19:

Hey Rebecca, I'm just in Payson if you need anything yet me know.

You can find me at SportClips in Orem. That is where I work. Just ask for Amy. Good luck with everything.:mullet:

I don't feel skinny yet. I still have 20 pounds to lose and have been on a plateu for 10 months. I need a fill but have a vacation planned in Hawaii in 3 weeks so have put the fill off until I get back.

We were all as worried as you seem to be. The week will go by very fast, just get plenty of juices on hand and take care of yourself for a few weeks after. I was really tired and needed lots of rest. I went back to work in 5 days but could have used a few more days rest. Get out books you want to read and movies you want to watch. Good Luck.

Hi everyone,

I'm from Utah...well not from but I have lived here for the last 15 years. I was banded march 12 and I had my 2nd fill yesterday and I am a little sore, but it could be from the disaster at my Salon last night... toilet exploded! So on hands and knees scrubbing and cleaning up crap, literally and whatever else and had to pay a plumber!

Anyway today will be better, I'll be on liquid in AM and soft foods until tomorrow. but I have lost 30 lbs and hope to loose more with my latest fill, 1st one didnt do much so now I have 1.4cc I look forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome to our group, you will find that with this fill you should have more restriction. You have done well.

Hello all - I've lived in Provo all my life - banded on 4/30 by Dr. McKeen - back to work after 5 days, back on my bike after 13 days- down 25 lbs - first fill on 6/5 -

how is it after 2 years? - friend of mine had it done in Texas last summer and he still hasn't had a fill which I think is kinda weird because I'm looking forward to it a little bit

Some people just have more restriction. I have two friends who have lost large amounts of weight with no fills at all. I am still struggling with the last 20 pounds.