Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone near Austin, TX ...North.. Buddy/support

Looking to see if anyone north of Austin looking for someone just to chat or support or maybe even get together once in awhile. I was banded November 27th...down 25lbs...

Not close to Austin but I'm in Spring. I got banded on the 22nd of November and lost 23 lbs so far.

Not close to Austin but I'm in Spring. I got banded on the 22nd of November and lost 23 lbs so far.

I live close to Houston and im considering getting the lapband...what does a usual day consist of as far as meals go?

I work and live in the Austin area and was banded on Nov 21 I lost weight in the beginning 15 pounds and had to have my first fill removed due to so much pain and gained it back But now Im back at on my second fill and have lost inches not that much weight but I would love have someone to chat with and go thru this life changing process with.

I am in North Austin and am getting the band on Feb 14th. ..would love a buddy/support group!!

I am in North Austin. I am intrested in what other people eat and how much. I want to know if i'm doing it right.

More detail of how long it takes to eat.

I'm not in my 30s but I do live in north Austin and would love some Work out buddies!

I don't live in north austin but I do live in austin and have had my band since 2009 , I have loss over 160 pounds and only 57 pounds from my goal weight

soooooo hi,

thinking of a gym either 24 HR or Golds

and in Austin North.

lets talk eating example chicken. I can eat one leg and thigh, is that too much or just about right.

or a piece of 6oz fish and Pasta.

Do you get full or after eating what your suppose to eat could you eat more but don't?

just wondering. i am 1 year 2 months out only lost 100 pounds but at a stand still,

i work out at home and at work with weights and also jog/walk about 4 miles.

but not lossing anything.

Hi Tyu

When was you last fill ?

Last fill was in early July

Also.... In Austin who else besides Tru Results can give filles?

Edited by tyu

Austin anyone