Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

finding time to eat-it's hard :(

don't know if it's restriction yet. yesterday i had my 2nd fill on my band. total of 7ml on my 14ml band. so far i have no complaints. my doctor said that i have cut my excess fat by 47% and still ahead of the game. :)

so happy to hear that.

i dont know if i am gettting closer to the green zone. it's difficult for me cause i dont have a designated time for my meals.

does anyone else have trouble finding time to eat?

I do.. not because I'm not hungry, but because of work. Something I really have to find a way to do and get into a routine of. It has been difficult.

If I am not in the mood (or interested) to eat, I don't......sometimes I snack all day and never have a full meal.....

Only thing I do worry about is getting my Protein in.

If busy, I have gone full 24 hr days without a meal....

To loose weight it is all about calories in verseus calories burned....

The band is designed to prevent us from overeating....so yes, most times I have to remind myslf I MUST eat.....

If I am not in the mood (or interested) to eat' date=' I don't......sometimes I snack all day and never have a full meal.....

Only thing I do worry about is getting my Protein in.

If busy, I have gone full 24 hr days without a meal....

To loose weight it is all about calories in verseus calories burned....

The band is designed to prevent us from overeating....so yes, most times I have to remind myslf I MUST eat.....[/quote']

My doctor has seen my "meal log" and said I have stop my weight loss because I don't eat enough. What a bummer that was...

I do.. not because I'm not hungry' date=' but because of work. Something I really have to find a way to do and get into a routine of. It has been difficult.[/quote']

Yeah, me too. I get hungry in the wrong time too. I'm at work unable to get away for a meal or snack, then 5 min later the feeling is gone..

I go to lunch and I'm not enjoying my food cause I am not even hungry anymore.

Good luck and let me know if u find something that works! :)

I do.. not because I'm not hungry' date=' but because of work. Something I really have to find a way to do and get into a routine of. It has been difficult.[/quote']

Yeah, me too. I get hungry in the wrong time too. I'm at work unable to get away for a meal or snack, then 5 min later the feeling is gone..

I go to lunch and I'm not enjoying my food cause I am not even hungry anymore.

Good luck and let me know if u find something that works! :)

I read an article yesterday that said if your hunger goes away in 10-20 mins you likely aren't really hungry. If you feel weak or dizzy then it's real hunger and you need to get something. I am lucky and am able to eat on a schedule of Breakfast-Snack-Lunch-Snack (sometimes depending on how I feel)-Dinner

i eat when i am hungry.

Amen....why push it....... And for possibly getting dizzy, can always go for the Protein....

Overweight people have plenty of energy...glycogen, etc. Stored away as fat for those rainy days....well, those rainy days are here!

I hate to be nasty, but here goes... if you don't have time to eat how did you get heavy enough to need the surgery, just saying! Plan ahead... it is a new lifestyle and you can't just grab anything anymore.

It is lifestyle change, not a choker collar.

I hate to be nasty, but here goes... if you don't have time to eat how did you get heavy enough to need the surgery, just saying! Plan ahead... it is a new lifestyle and you can't just grab anything anymore.

It is lifestyle change, not a choker collar.

CHEZ you meanie! lol jk.. well I for one got big.. because of LATEEE night eating.. worse thing ever.. and I eat more now during the day.. but my job.. well they are assholes.. and I rarely am able to get away when I need to eat something. I do bring my lunch.. but right when I sneak in the back to slurp down a Protein drink.. thinking ok.. i'll take my break in 2-3 hrs.. they are like.. ok kayna.. go to lunch.. and i'm thinking.. sigh.. aint this a B****. I have asked but to no avail, because our lunches are paid for.. we don't always get to have one. Grrrr... Really trying to find a routine that works.. I will by golly! lol

I read an article yesterday that said if your hunger goes away in 10-20 mins you likely aren't really hungry. If you feel weak or dizzy then it's real hunger and you need to get something. I am lucky and am able to eat on a schedule of Breakfast-Snack-Lunch-Snack (sometimes depending on how I feel)-dinner

Yes you are lucky!!!!

Thanks for sharing, the article is probably true I will keep in mind.

Thank God I don't feel dizzy or weak!

I hate to be nasty' date=' but here goes... if you don't have time to eat how did you get heavy enough to need the surgery, just saying! Plan ahead... it is a new lifestyle and you can't just grab anything anymore.

It is lifestyle change, not a choker collar.[/quote']

Yes, I certainly understand what you pointed out. It's actually the reason why I got heavy to need the surgery. Late dinners right before going to bed, and certainly bad bad choice of foods, and no exercise.

But definitely, planning is a must. I just figured I might get some new ideas on simple good food that can last in a lunch box for 4-7hrs and still be good. Maybe it's impossible but just saying.

My body has adjusted much faster than my mind, and my battle is in my mind.

I will not give up though.

Thanks!

Amen....why push it....... And for possibly getting dizzy' date=' can always go for the Protein....

Overweight people have plenty of energy...glycogen, etc. Stored away as fat for those rainy days....well, those rainy days are here![/quote']

I like the rainy days, and soon the sun will break through and our new us will be revealed!!!!

Thanks! :)

CHEZ you meanie! lol jk.. well I for one got big.. because of LATEEE night eating.. worse thing ever.. and I eat more now during the day.. but my job.. well they are assholes.. and I rarely am able to get away when I need to eat something. I do bring my lunch.. but right when I sneak in the back to slurp down a Protein drink.. thinking ok.. i'll take my break in 2-3 hrs.. they are like.. ok kayna.. go to lunch.. and i'm thinking.. sigh.. aint this a B****. I have asked but to no avail' date=' because our lunches are paid for.. we don't always get to have one. Grrrr... Really trying to find a routine that works.. I will by golly! lol[/quote']

Wow Destynee, are u a nurse? Cause it sounds like we work in the same place!!!

I too will find a routine that works. Besides my schedule I am a creature of habit and if my schedule doesn't turn out I kinda go busserks!!! (if that's a word) lol

Thanks I certainly see how time goes by and meals become 2nd or 3rd place in line. :)