Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spring Bootcamp 2006

All Are Welcome

This is a nonchallenge thread except to yourself.

Its a TOTAL COMMITMENT thread to the most important person you have

--YOURSELF--

I the undersigned swear once and for all I will finally commit to truely taking care of myself with

Water, food & exercise.

I will not fail. I will do this.

I PROMISE To exercise 3 to 4 times a week.

I will get a calendar out & mark it everyday.

I will walk or run.

I will move my body anyway I can to burn enery.

I will better my exercise time every 3 days by adding more minutes.

I will eat less & more health than ever before.

I will not buy fast foods.

I will throw out the junk in my house.(My family can eat healthy with me:0) and or I will prepare my own meals as best as possible ahead of time.

I will, I will, I will get all my Water in everyday.

Even if I have to drink 64oz at bedtime & pee all nite I will get my water in. The first time that happens I am sure I won't forget the following day:0)

THIS IS LBT BOOT CAMP PEOPLE

THIS IS OUR COMMITMENT

If I faulter, I will not stop, but start IMMEDIATELY from that moment on to get back on track.

NO EXCUSES.

This is my time & I will see this promise through for MYSELF.

I will check in on this thread everyday or anyday. I will post as often as needed to keep myself going. I will keep in mind that evertime I succeed at a day it will make the next one even easier. Soon I will be in habit mode & wanting to forever better myself.

I will be Stronger!

I will be Thinner!

I will be Healthier!

Most of all I will be so Stinkin PROUD of Myself!

Time Commitment = April 10th to June 30, 2006!

A FULL 11 1/2 weeks!

So sign up below & commit to yourself

Whats in a name? A HELL of alot!

Signed & Committed

I'll Succeed

Here is what the Sarge needs by next Monday April 10th or whenever you can sign in :

First commit by signing & list your current weight, measurements & body fat (if available) in your post.

Once a week on Sunday or Monday Please tell me the following & I will keep track.

How much you have lost that week & how many inches(maybe ever two weeks for inches) & also your body fat % if you can get it. My scale show me & it helps motivate me- Its very hard to get it to go down.

So right now I am 214 & next Monday I will list my weight again & start from there.

Please Please Please Remember to take your measurements, they will tell the real story more than the scale.< /p>

Also remember the SARGE is all about tough LOVE - I hope no one will take offense to his tatics or foul mouth.

On a personal note- being away for the last 3 weeks from my LBT family was tough & you were all missed! Glad to be back & lose weigt together with you all!

BOOOOOYAAAAH!

Christina

I am on board. HEY, did you come home early? LOL!! I didn't think you were gonna be home till the 8th. Anyway, WELCOME BACK!!!

I will make this one a sticky.

My starting weight was 254. :faint:

Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Signed & committed! JanetC

We don't have a scale, so the weigh-ins will be bi-monthly when we hit the doctor's office. :scared:

LBT BOOTCAMP

starting 277 pds 546.25 inches

4-10

4-17

4-24

5-1

5-8

5-15

5-22

5-29

6-5

6-12

6-19

6-26

6-30

I'm here I'm here I'm here I am so ready for this. I have learned so much and I have been applying what I have learned and it is working. I am eating better and exercising.....bring it on.......:heh: .............Sarge :nervous

Welcome back Sarge!

I have been waiting to get back to Boot Camp! I went to my Dr. yesterday. Scheduled third fill for April 21. Today's weight is 310 :scared:

that is up three pounds:eek: Crappers!!!!! food choices have been slacking and having trouble getting my Water in! Here is my personal commitment

1. I will drink my 84+ oz of Water daily!

2. I will consume 80+ g of Protein daily!

3. I will consume 1000 calories each day!

4. I will do my Isometric exercises daily!

5. I will use my weights on Monday, Wednesday and Friday!

6. I will walk on the treadmill Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday!

7. I will keep my Journal neat and complete!

8. I will shoot for a 2lb - 2inch loss per week!

As seen on the local news yesterday " Thin people fidgit and move more than overweight people. Thin people burn an additional 350 - 450 calories daily over overweight people."

I have adopted the word movement as my mantra for this Boot Camp!

Park further, take the stairs, carry in the groceries by myself and not wait for kids to help, hold my stomach in while driving and sitting, every 30 min I will get up from my desk and stretch! Anything I can do to keep active during normal activities!

I WILL DO THIS! I WILL WEAR A BATHING SUIT THIS SUMMER. I WILL CHANGE MY LIFE AND BE A HAPPIER & HEALTHIER ME!

I have lost 55lbs so far, I can sit in the white plastic patio chairs without hurting my hip fat! My seatbelt fits without pinching my fat in the clip. I can put my socks on without getting out of breath, and many more little things.

Lord, I count my blessings and ask for help bring more my way! Good Luck to all my fellow Boot Campers! I ask for encouragment and promise to support the Platoon.

Animal House quote to live by!!!

Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Otter: Germans?

Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.

Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

[thinks hard]

Bluto: the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

[runs out, alone; then returns]

Bluto: What the fuck happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...

Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Bluto: We're just the guys to do it.

D-Day: Let's do it.

Bluto: LET'S DO IT!

Lets go

Jen

Totally commited, signed Sheryl !

Today's weight is 317.

I am not sure where I need to measure - someone help me on that, please ...

My goal is to lose 25 pounds in the 11.5 weeks. Pretty doable - a little over 2 pounds a week....

My personal goal is to continue:

1 hour on my recumbant bike 5-6 days a week.

2 - 15 minute walks on my breaks at work

80-100 g Protein a day

no more than 1100 cal/day

Drink lots of Water (never a problem there)

New goals:

Get exercise with kids (if the rain will ever stop!)

Dig out the hand weights and work on my upper body

Sarge - sign me up.

I am committed to lose 30 lbs by Sept. 10, 2006. I will drink the required Water, eat right & exercise. There will be weekly postings of my weight lose.

Diane

2/15/06

282/257/150

You are all so good with the symbols...sorry don't have a clue how to use them. I was banded in June 05 in Mexico and first fill 1.7 in August. I've been a turtle but since getting the notion that is mattered that I not drink with food, inc Water and inc exercise I'm actually loosing again. 208#'s before surgery 173 today. Afraid to get another fill - way to much trouble with tolerating solids. Settled down now but don't want to mess with a good thing. I'm on board Sarge!

I am not sure where I need to measure - someone help me on that, please ...

chart.gif

Neck

chest

bust

waist

hips

thighs

calves

arms

I just put the dates into my signature..... and copied the same into my Journal and Appointment Book. Perhaps a post it for each week on the mirror! Just had a enjoyable tuna salad.. mmm mmmm mmmmm. Set the timer.... 30 min till you can drink....

WILLPOWER WILLPOWER....

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Hey T... Thanks for the measurement zone map.... Will plot my course and measure in CLICKS! LOL

Woo Hoo Here we go!

Don't forget to change your socks!!

AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH

:clap2:

Forgot to get measurements in: neck 14, chest 40/36, bust 42. waist 37, belly 45.25, hips 43.5. thighs 25/24, calves 15/15.5, arms 11.75/12 with starting weight 173.5 and body fat 38%

Count me in, this is my first boot camp and i'm excited. I think I'll do the same as Shoresexy and put the dates in my signature. Oh yeah, my start weight is 256.