Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spring Bootcamp 2006

Finally got the scale to budge (or was it my butt??)....down 1.0 lb. I'll take it!!

Hey Sarge, hope you're doing lots better! Take care....

THATS IT..... TODAY THE scale LOOKED BACK AT ME AND SAID

THAT'S 90 LBS DOWN GIRLFRIEND:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

WOO WHOO!!!!! JUST BLOWING MY OWN HORN....

YEAH ME!!!!!! LOL

Hope you are all reading good numbers on your scales.....

Update on Christina, she wanted everyone on this thread to know she has lost 9 lbs as of this morning. WHOO HOO!!

She is still battling the effects of her latest health issues but she is getting better. She is hoping to come and post soon. She is in need of continued prayers and white light and all the good vibes we can throw her way.

Oh yeahhhh that is wonderful.:high5: I am so glad the Sarge is feeling better.

I will continue to pray for her.:grouphug:

Thanks Penni:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Uggh i forgot to weigh in here but as of yesterday (:grouphug:) I was 184. Went out last night and gained 2lbs back, lol. I had chicken Noodle Soup and Asian salad from Panera bread. I had almost 1 gallon of Water yesterday.. about 120fl oz. I did good.

So good news...I think I made real estate history in my little corner of the world. In two weeks I've listed two and sold 7. Wahoo!

Um...well I'll just be honest: I've been a bad boot camper. The GOOD news is that my mega work hours did not translate into ANY weight gain.The BAD news is that my mega work hours did not translate into ANY weight loss. So poop all over that. I haven't had time to catch my breathe, much less exercise.

I have three weeks before a major much needed East Coast vacation...I'll get back on track and lose 12 before that...promise!

I miss you, bandland. I'll check in again after this flurry of business slows just a little bit.

Jon

Ladies And Gentlemen

Today Is Suppose To Be The Last Weigh In For

The Summer Boot Camp

Here Are The Numbers I Have As Of

Thursday June 29

Please Bare With Me

Please Give Me Your Correct Totals If These Are Wrong...Some Problems I Ran Into Was As Follow

• No Running Bootcamp Dates

• You Did Not Tell Me How Much You Loss That Week And You Only Told Me How Much You Weigh Now

• If You Don't Post Weekly, I Don't Know If You Gained Or Loss The Week Before

• MIA

Red=Weight Loss in Brackets() Blue=Inches Pink=Body Fat %

Privates

I'll Succeed (3) (1.%) ........... KeeKahari (4.5)

Teresita (13)................................. Maggie63 (MIA)

Penni(bandless) :boxing: ............................. JudyH (MIA)

Garside (13.5) (24") (34) .......................... Xann77 (2)

Shoresexy (31)(25.5") :clap2: ................ LapbandFan (16)

DCMoore (12) ............................ Jammin & Losin (4)

Tamiko (MIA) ........................... Banded4Life (2)

CatherineinWA (3) ................... Wiggygiggy (8)

LovelyLT (in action) ............... StockyMD (12) (17") (3%)

Lsasha (13).......................... Vegaswildflower (7)

JanetC (8) (9") ............... Iziksmom (15.5)(7") (2.1%)

Beautifultina (0) ....................... GHB1324 (MIA)

JerseyTammy (10.5) ...................... Doc (12)

Sheryl (30) (4.5%) ................... Puddinpie (2.5)

SuperDaddy (8.5) ..................... NJChick (0)

Oneflew (13) ....................... Jane (.5)

SueNY (R&R) ........................... DoubleTrouble (3)

Dancer (6) ..................... Tellymelly (25)(5.45)(1.7%)

EmileeKaye (12) ............................

Please let me know if you numbers are correct....Thank you

Sarge we miss and need you!!!! Please get well soon!!!

T,

I am on my way to vacation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, (literally walking out the door!!!)

This weeks loss is 3 more lbs!!! woo hoo.... total since baded 90lbs

my boot camp stats should be total 31 lbs gone and inches 25.25 inches melted off!!!!

Sarge get well soon!!! Please let me know when the next camp starts!!!

I am off to the beach in my itsy bitsy tieny wieney one piece skirted bathing suit with a cover up!!!!! LOL

Love to you all

Jen

T,

I am on my way to vacation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, (literally walking out the door!!!)

This weeks loss is 3 more lbs!!! woo hoo.... total since baded 90lbs

my boot camp stats should be total 31 lbs gone and inches 25.25 inches melted off!!!!

Sarge get well soon!!! Please let me know when the next camp starts!!!

I am off to the beach in my itsy bitsy tieny wieney one piece skirted bathing suit with a cover up!!!!! LOL

Love to you all

Jen

Got you, I will update that immediately....ENJOY YOURSELF AND BE SAFE. :director:YOU GO PRIVATE GREAT JOB!!

So good news...I think I made real estate history in my little corner of the world. In two weeks I've listed two and sold 7. Wahoo!

Um...well I'll just be honest: I've been a bad boot camper. The GOOD news is that my mega work hours did not translate into ANY weight gain.The BAD news is that my mega work hours did not translate into ANY weight loss. So poop all over that. I haven't had time to catch my breathe, much less exercise.

I have three weeks before a major much needed East Coast vacation...I'll get back on track and lose 12 before that...promise!

I miss you, bandland. I'll check in again after this flurry of business slows just a little bit.

Jon

Hey SD you really are superman....keep up the great work. No gain is better then a gain. You are obviously building muscle....your brain is getting a great workout with 7 homes sold in 14 days....:wow2:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Teresita,

I changed my user name, from samanthatx to oneflew. (after reading about being able to google and pull up all your posts, I wanted something without my name in it. a little paranoid i know lol). I'm not sure where I'm off. But I started first weight in at 217. as of monday 26, I was down to 204. Total 13. Sorry for the confusion! And thanks for keeping everything updated for us!

sam

Thanks oneflew, I changed my name also. You can edit that post and take out your old name if you like. I will make the change.

:director:Job Well Done Private

Please Give Me Your Correct Totals If These Are Wrong...Some Problems I Ran Into Was As Follow

• No Running Bootcamp Dates

• You Did Not Tell Me How Much You Loss That Week And You Only Told Me How Much You Weigh Now

• If You Don't Post Weekly, I Don't Know If You Gained Or Loss The Week Before

• MIA

StockyMD (5) (1.%)

I've lost 12

:boxing: Knock em out Stocky.....you are the bomb.....:)

I will get right on that change.

:director: Good Job Private