Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Taking Suggestions for NEW LBT Features!

We're working on adding new features to LBT over the next few months. If you have any suggestions on features you'd like to see added, please let us know.

Here is a list of what we're working on:

- New LBT forum skin design

- Photo Gallery

- Fix journals

- Clothes exchange

- Our own Tickers geared for Bandsters.

- Surgery dates

- Angel feature

- Allow members to add, rate, review and discuss Insurers, Govt programs, Hospitals, Lap-band Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Dietician/Nutritionist, Primary Care Physician, Psychologist, sleep Center Professional and other professionals

- Lap-band Surgeon and Lap-band Professionals Directory

Several of us were just talking about a clothes exchange. We think this would be a very beneficial section. Hope you get that idea going! Thanks!!

how about a search option, so If I have a question that has already been asked I could look it up?

This already exists, Vegas. Look along the top of the screen and you'll see a link that says Search. Click that, put a word or two into the box, and clilck Go. The threads that come up will have the words you searched for in them.

A Newbie area would be great. From that organized by pre-op, post op, aches/pains, dos/don'ts. It could be not a place to "discuss", but one place to find all of the common information. For instance, there is a good post op supply list, foods to stock, etc. If that were there then people could post lists to commonly asked questions and not take up space on the discussion boards. There is such good information here.

How about a recipe section. I know there was some talk of a Lap Band Cookbook, but an area where people can share great low-fat low-calorie Lap Band friendly receipts would be great.

Edited by TexasFire67

If you guys were willing to expand the forums offered, giving some of the stickied threads their own forums would be nice - e.g. "Turtles", "BI over 50", etc. A sticky is nice, because it gives us something to go back to, but sometimes it's hard to keep up with the 12 different conversations that are going on, and people's questions will be easily lost.

Make the "Search" feature more efficient. For example, the results should show posts of searched item instead of a thread where you have to swim through pages of info that doesn't pertain to your search. I just don't get the expected results when using the search button. It's easier to create a new thread in some cases.

Thanks!!