Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Helpppppp Me Please

I would like to say thank you to all. I do know my calorie intake I have made my mind up and decided to really go Hard right after thanksgiving I am giving it my all. I will post a picture the night before I start. Love the support here

I'll be a little more supportive than some others. There's no reason why you can't start eating really healthy now and enjoy all the wonderful food on Thanksgiving just eat less of it. And then the day after go back to eating very conservatively. I intend on eating rather unhealthy food on Thanksgiving but I also plan on doing at least an hour at the gym before eating.

I would like to say thank you to all. I do know my calorie intake I have made my mind up and decided to really go Hard right after thanksgiving I am giving it my all. I will post a picture the night before I start. Love the support here

Pooh, something to think about.... There is 5 days before Thanksgiving if you 'go hard' starting now you will lose weight! If you don't you will be so upset with yourself that you gained before a big Holiday, then after the Holiday you will only feel worse because you would have pigged out on the food. Remember you still have a band around your belly and 'over stuffing' it can cause your pouch to stretch or cause a band slip. Its really not worth it hon what consequences can follow after, why take the chance.

Start today, you can do this only if you want to......

I'll be a little more supportive than some others. There's no reason why you can't start eating really healthy now and enjoy all the wonderful food on Thanksgiving just eat less of it. And then the day after go back to eating very conservatively. I intend on eating rather unhealthy food on Thanksgiving but I also plan on doing at least an hour at the gym before eating.

Supportive by definition is to provide assistance and encouragement. I don't think anyone on here was not supportive. Each one said what needed to be said to provide assistance for someone to reach their goal- to lose weight. Wls life is not a diet, you can't put it off until...

If you don't learn how to change how you interact with food you will always be stuck where you were before Wls; Unhealthy, overweight, and unhappy!

I said earlier, there must be something in the Water today. Snarky seems to be the tone of the day...

I went outside and did yard work for an hour to escape the craziness that seems to be pervading LBT today.

Chez is quite often on here being rude. She and a couple of others feel the need to comment on almost every thread... It's getting too much to handle!

Everyone needs to remember that we are all different, we were/are all fat for a reason but we are ALL working through it. Getting the Band is a huge lifestyle change and coming on here and reading 3 or 4 people's repetitive statements about how amazing they are is not helping!

No one person is better than the other, you are not our doctors or councilors so PLEASE relax on here and concentrate on how well you have done, without forcing it down other people's throats.

P.S I LOVE MY BAND and I am so proud of what I have done so far!

Chez is quite often on here being rude. She and a couple of others feel the need to comment on almost every thread... It's getting too much to handle!

Everyone needs to remember that we are all different' date=' we were/are all fat for a reason but we are ALL working through it. Getting the Band is a huge lifestyle change and coming on here and reading 3 or 4 people's repetitive statements about how amazing they are is not helping!

No one person is better than the other, you are not our doctors or councilors so PLEASE relax on here and concentrate on how well you have done, without forcing it down other people's throats.

P.S I LOVE MY BAND and I am so proud of what I have done so far![/quote']

I agree, as you also must remember that everyone on here is different. Attacking someone personally by name is not working toward your goal of keeping peace. ( just my opinion of course) I for one don't think I'm better..obviously I have the same insecurities as anyone else. But my way of communicating is filtered by my life experiences. I assume yours are as well. Telling others how to behave with the band is a way to reinforce it within ourselves AND pass on what's working for us. Wouldn't you agree? I don't think anyone is here wishing someone's failure. Just the opposite really.

I also am proud of what you've done so far because I know what is involved! Keep up the good work! We are all pulling for you!

My intentions weren't meant to attack anyone, I just notice particular people that are all over everyone in these threads.

It's great the have this forum! I go here everyday to get answers to my questions, it's just a shame when a few GRILL others. **** we aren't perfect!

I'm 18 years old and have only told 3 family members because, lets face it, teenagers are hardly open minded! That's why this forum is so helpful :)

I just want everyone to be happy and loosing!!

My intentions weren't meant to attack anyone' date=' I just notice particular people that are all over everyone in these threads.

It's great the have this forum! I go here everyday to get answers to my questions, it's just a shame when a few GRILL others. **** we aren't perfect!

I'm 18 years old and have only told 3 family members because, lets face it, teenagers are hardly open minded! That's why this forum is so helpful :)

I just want everyone to be happy and loosing!![/quote']

I hear you loud and clear! Take the good with the bad, we are all well intentioned. Bet your friends will be all supportive when you are hotter than all of them!

Big hug to you!

Ladies I've been to a nutritionist last month I have a idea of things to eat but I don't no how to workout eat meals like I should what should I do far as getting on track I really need to get 35 lbs off quick but not to quick

Regarding exercise start where we all started-walking. It is the best.

Hey Pooh! What kind of things did you eat before and enjoyed while losing your weight? I'll send you a couple of links to some good sites for recipes, and if you have an ALDI near by, my god do they have some cheap healthy food there!

I actually really enjoy eating, green Beans, chicken breast ( i get a rotisserie one from costco for 4.99 and it last a week ) I sautee the green Beans, mushrooms, unions and chicken in some smart balance butter and eat a cup of that. I really enjoy it.

As far as waiting till thanksgiving to start, start now, you will feel soooo much better about yourself, and when thanksgiving comes, you can eat, just try to eat in moderation/portions. You will always face holidays, birthdays, any occasions just remember you can have, portion is key!

Good luck on your journey!! If you need help with anything, I am a newbie but I am getting in a better mind set and sticking to what I feel is right for me so send me a message anytime!! :)

Truth is not snarky.

grammy

you are not rude.

you are successful and straight to the point.

i appreciate your open comments.

just thought id respond to that particular comment.

Hey Pooh! What kind of things did you eat before and enjoyed while losing your weight? I'll send you a couple of links to some good sites for recipes, and if you have an ALDI near by, my god do they have some cheap healthy food there!

I actually really enjoy eating, green Beans, chicken breast ( i get a rotisserie one from costco for 4.99 and it last a week ) I sautee the green Beans, mushrooms, unions and chicken in some smart balance butter and eat a cup of that. I really enjoy it.

As far as waiting till thanksgiving to start, start now, you will feel soooo much better about yourself, and when thanksgiving comes, you can eat, just try to eat in moderation/portions. You will always face holidays, birthdays, any occasions just remember you can have, portion is key!

Good luck on your journey!! If you need help with anything, I am a newbie but I am getting in a better mind set and sticking to what I feel is right for me so send me a message anytime!! :)

Desntynee, you are such a wonderful supporter on here, its no wonder why I like you :) If I don't talk to you before hand, have a wonderful Thanksgiving (hugs)