Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Obama For Four More.

The only bad thing about it is it can only be 4 more. Its time to let Norquist, Rove, Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh and all their cronies on Fox be on their merry ways! America spoke loud and clear. Now lets unite and get things back on track.

Alot of takers out there.Most of this entitlement mindset.Originated from that 99 weeks unemployment aid.Then congress passed several emergency extension on that supplemental agreement.Im not categorizing social security and other legitimate aid to entitlement.

Meanwhile Congress was and is asleep at the wheel.Because they had failed to come up with a substantiative economic stimulus plan.Both parties failed to agree.I was talking to a Manager of a business just today.She is Latino.She said there are jobs out there to land.She said she has had people come in to fill out applications for a job.Most of these applicants tell her.That they don't want too many hours.Because it would hurt their food stamps and etc.What the hell.How do we get these people to get off the welfare?Ecspecially if they don't want to work the jobs that are available?

How can we be a productive country.if the whole of its sum.Dont want to work?High on drugs.people producing children.that never intend to take care of these kids and raise them right.Then these children grow up.Then they jump on govt assistance?Without an honest attempt to creating jobs.We will continue to feed those that don't want to and never will work.Its a sad state of the union.

That's unfortunately very true. What bugs me is the ignorant people who think if you are a democrat or vote for obama you are this lazy person who wants gov. assistance. To the contrary. I know I have worked since I was 15 and going to school. I believe it should be out there for those who need it. I have known people on it who actually need the help, while getting on their feet to have a better life, and I'll tell you, the government does everything in their power to get these people working. You cannot be on assistance for more than a few years, and they only provide i think for 1 child maybe 2? but after that.. they don't.

Sadly, there are those who don't want to work, and just leech.. that is the pity but there will always be those type of people. it's funny how they blame Obama for the unemployment rate yet he stepped in when it was on the brink of a depression/recession. I am actually an independent, last election I voted for mccain hehe. Republicans have become radical to me. It's all or nothing. I myself like the middle ground. I like when everyone is doing well.. it's a much happier place.

Everyone knows a business owner who doesnt agree with dems. and especially Obama! Im a business owner and Im very happy with what he's accomplished so far. We went from losing 900,000 jobs in Bush's last months and around the same during Obamas first few. We're now at 170,000 added per month. Yes its slower than anyone would like but we're headed in the right direction. His policies have done nothing to hurt my business and "Obamacare" will help me. I have a plumbing business and this is by far my busiest year. Im going to hire 2-3 people in the next few months. When I hire 2-3 people that means my middleclass, welfare wanting ass will have to buy $90,0000plus in vehicles, $20,000 in parts to stock 3 extra vans and about $10.000 dollars to stock tools. Not to mention the 25-30 dollars an hour I "want" to pay my liscensed, skilled plumbers. Thats how the economy grows. Not by some rich guy buying a company already established as an investment, having no vested interest in his employees or the companies survival! Dont get me wrong, Even though it sounds this way, Im not against "the rich" at all. I strive to be there one day(and I believe all middleclass Americans want the same, not to be on welfare, I've never been on welfare but I dont begrudge anyone who needs it and with this economy its alot more than usual. thank god for this great country, we have this program to help). What I am against is again, the misconception that the rich are the job creators. The reps say "dont tax the rich, they're the job creators" then with their next breath they're saying the small businesses are the job creators. I can tell you because of my field, housing is starting to pick up at a much faster pace now.

They're handouts until one of those far right wingnuts needs them. I dont believe anyone would tell their possible employer that. It may happen here and there, I even doubt that but. Was there a reason you let us know she was Latino?

Foodstamps and medicaid are higher because the economy is bad. The reps want to play it off as if its because Obama is just giving it out to anyone who wants it. If a rep was in office it would be the same way. Even though the cause is from a rep, the cure shouldnt have a party name. The people who might actually say something like that are a very small minority Im sure. I dont think living on welfare would be an ideal position to be in. These same people where on welfare while our economy was thriving im sure. Theres always going to be corruption anytime money is involved. Im quite sure middle class, hard working people who carry this country want a "good" paying job. The corporations got greedy. They are making record profits because people who do have jobs are required to work longer harder hours for less money.

Im going to clarify the myth that the rich are job creators. In order to have a thriving prosperous business be successful they need customers to support their business. To be one of those customers you need money/jobs, so if people dont have good paying jobs, how can they be customers of the "rich" business owners!

Most business owners arent rich when they start their businesses. Most start a business with the hopes of becoming rich. Heres the Ironic part, most look to the federal government for help, thats right I said those scary words, the fed gov for help. Loans, tax incentives etc. Thats the misconception, the rich start businesses. Some do but most business owners arent rich, at least when they start.

Reps cry about the rich paying more. If the corporations sitting on 2.5 trillion dollars would hire, taxes could be lowered for everyone. 23 million more people working would pay more than enough taxes to recover our economy but instead Grover Norquist said today after being told"the people of America spoke loud and clear by electing Obama again" He said"they also voted a maj rep congress." Meaning the reps are going to play their same games, no to everything for 4 more years! They just dont get it!

Sorry, Im all over the place. I added comments after reading so its out of order. Also, this isnt aimed at you, bigtruk.

One more ironic example, Sean Hannity had an actor on his show recently(I cant remember his name, very accomplished), he said at one point in his life "I was on welfare, nobody was there to help me"! How ironic and hypocritical!

I dont know how geeat it would be to know only 1/2 of America wanted you. A very divided country sadly!

Thats like saying the San Francisco Giants only won the world series game 7 by 1 run(Im not sure how many they won by, Im a Pittsburgh fan)!

Also the only thing that counts is the bigger half wanted him.