Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Vitamins Does Everyone Use?

Also depends on prior health issues and age.

I take a chewable multi and Calcium, Biotin and B complex.

Sorry it's By Nutrition Now, I got them From Whole Foods.

I stopped taking all Vitamins except for Calcium. I was taking a Vitamin (chewable) with my morning and then my evening meal. I was getting sick to my stomach and lightheaded and just thought that i was part of eating. Until the day came that I forgot to take it. I took it later that day and got lightheaded, feverish and nauseated. I though WOW, the vitamin is doing it to me. The next day I tried it again and the symptoms came back. Granted they only lasted about 20 minutes or so...but that was long enough. So I switched vitamins (a couple different brands) and had the same thing. My guess is that my body was telling me I didn't need them. So, now I just stick to the calcium. It doesn't bother me and since I don't get any dairy except for cottage cheese, I figure it can't hurt.

I'm taking the target generic chewable once-a-day Vitamins, but they're SO GROSS!!

literally i gag from them

I would take a swallow pill, but i noticed some brands are massive. Are there any brands that have not such humongous pills?

I am taking Centrum 50+ orange chewable Multivitamins one a day and a sub-lingual B-12 each day. I had been taking a Vitamin D prescription once a week because I'm deficient in D but forgot to show it to the doctor so I'll bring it to my first post-op visit. I have not been doing Calcium yet but plan to order the Lemon chews from Bariatric Advantage.

My Centrums were on sale at the local drugstore and were cheaper than Amazon, at least at the time that I bought them.

My doctor and nutritionist both said no gummies ever.

I take EcoDrink, it's a powder that you add to a 16.9oz bottle of Water. NUT approved & I get my water in & my Vitamins for the day. I get it at Sams but they also sell it on Amazon,

How does the EcoDrink taste? I just ordered the new Centrum Burst chewables. I am anxious to see how they taste. I have been taking the regulat Centrum Chewables and they are OK.

Check out the vita-cost website for prices and ideas.I take Gummy cva brand Vitamins and a gummy Fiber from Vitamin Shoppe I really love. I am told we are supposed to take calcium citrate but a cant afford it so I do the carbonate chews. I do caltrate and it taste like chocolate candy.< /p>

I hated the barbaric chews might want to buy a small bottle first not like me who bought a huge bottle. Lucky the Vitamin Shoppe has a 30 day guarantee even though when I bought them the told me couldn't be returned.

I didn't like the Bariatric chew Multivitamin, but I love their lemon Calcium chew!

I take a multi vit, Biotin and Iron with Vit C. Do you guys think I should take a Calvium too? I've also read possibly a B12 or B complex. I'm just scared if taking to much it the wrong things! Any advice xx

Julie x

I picked up Vitamine D and got home and realized it was Vitamine D3. Does anyone know if this is as good or should I get just "D"?

Vitacraves gummie vitamins! They are delicious and easy to swallow.

I take 2-3 tums with Calcium, I had a partial thyroidectomy and was told to take this for the my calcium been doing that for almost 4 years.

I also take "on the go" Vitamin c with mulitivitamin. I get it from walgreens in the Vitamin section, it's orange flavored so I mixed it with my Water and orange MIO.

When I don't take that I take a chewabale Centrum.

I am vitamin deficient, but getting better.