Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A Penis Has A Rough Life

if i did not like all yall so f***ing much i would def do a VD thang on you all...

my hands are cold but i do have gloves w/o the finger tips. must allow the whole world to view my talons.....and they look sooooooooooooo pretty against my color sweater....i had a lady comment on my sweater and hurt my feewings a bit (i blogged it fyi).......so i am down in the dumps somewhat.....

i cant have heaters here at work.....we use to until we moved into this

gorgeous new office building in 09.....so we all sit around in jackets' date=' scarfs, blankets, gloves etc.......really stupid but its a job and i am happy i gots it[/quote']

Do we need to kick some coworker bootie?

i know her didnt mean it but i felt so good today as i am wearing 8 sizes smaller pants to work.....and i felt pretty and sexy and.....well....maybe just how i took it...or something.....and if it does light up, so what

Can't read blogs from app.....really need to talk to Alex.

I have to wait till I get home.... :(

------need to talk to my b**** friends--------

i havent had a fill yet

due to my success thus far w/losing and also due to my plication

doing its job. i am so blessed to have this tool (along w/my band)

and my GF's on here...

that being said....fills..i am not scared of getting one. that is not the case/issue. i am scared because i dont know how i tell if its in the zone

i read so much about? i also dont wanna pb or slime or whatever that stuff

i read ALOT about...

ok. that is whats on my mind at the moment

i have no idea when i will (if ever) get one. surgeon said

we will take it month by month.

so when/if i ever get a fill, tell me how do you know when its enough or not enough...

------need to talk to my b**** friends--------

i havent had a fill yet

due to my success thus far w/losing and also due to my plication

doing its job. i am so blessed to have this tool (along w/my band)

and my GF's on here...

that being said....fills..i am not scared of getting one. that is not the case/issue. i am scared because i dont know how i tell if its in the zone

i read so much about? i also dont wanna pb or slime or whatever that stuff

i read ALOT about...

ok. that is whats on my mind at the moment

i have no idea when i will (if ever) get one. surgeon said

we will take it month by month.

so when/if i ever get a fill' date=' tell me how do you know when its enough or not enough...[/quote']

I feel exactly the same way! Don't want to be to tight & don't want to be to loose either. My first fill will be Nov 26. I think my Dr is very conservative so most likely not make any difference.

Sometimes I think, maybe I don't need a fill. I just need to know its there if I do.

I think we're normal in our feelings, everywhere else not so much.

Ok gf's this is the scoop:

When you get a fill you will do liquids the mushies (varies from dr to dr). You will then introduce foods slowly. Treat it like your post op diets. A little at a time to see what happens. Also, be sure you are following the rules, small bites, chew etc....

Oh before you leave the doctors office drink a glass of Water SLOWLY make sure it goes down ok.

You will be fine. Cg I suspect your first fill will be small, 1cc or so. Plus you can always ask for small fills. The larger the fill the more irritated the band will be & may require liquids longer.

After a fill I do 24 hrs if liquids and if I'm getting hungry a lot I move to mushies, but if I'm not hungry then I stay on liquids till i feel hungry for mushies (another 24hrs max).

Don't worry I'll be here for you both when it happend!

i do know my dr does them under fluro

and i always got my wawa with me...

i have Fluid in my band from surgery but i wont know until

my first fill.....the dr says my plication helps me w/not needing fills

(and will help keep the number down).

i feel kinda lost and (left out) seeing other people's successess w/fills.

but i am plugging along...slowly but surely huh...

ps---does a smaller fill feel diff then a larger one?

i do want and have told dr i want very small fills/conservative.

my surgeon says he is sooooooooo surprised that some patients

think by keeping the band so tight that they dont realize they are

doing wrong...that a person feels if they cant drink/eat that is how

the band is suppose to be.

i am damn lucky to have my dr.

and i am damn lucky to have you guys. i wuvs you

Yes smaller fills feel different. Less of a feeling. Personally I prefer small fills (my last was 3/10 of a cc) I was fine for 3 wks then allergies got so bad I had an unfill of 1/10 of a cc. Big difference.

I don't like talking amount in the band cause it is irrelevant. Just like dr orders it's unique to each patient.

I figure this is for the rest of my life, what's the rush. Slow & easy is working for me. Most of my weight loss was before I found the "green zone".

Learning how to manage your eating is the larger battle and you've aced that!

where is mad and banjo and desert and deedee (i think she is out of power)...

are yall somewhere w/o me? you know that would just set me off to get wabbit huntin

I'm here. Just finished granddaughter pjs and took a shower. At 5 I have to make grandson army pants. I have little clothes tags that say " grammy loves you".

Thanks AJ for being there for us! I too can care less whats in my band. I have to laugh when everyone is saying "how much fill do you have, I have so & so".

It don't mean nothin!

PPPB are you doin anything special for anniversary? And I'm not talking the dirty!

where is mad and banjo and desert and deedee (i think she is out of power)...

are yall somewhere w/o me? you know that would just set me off to get wabbit huntin

Well lets see.....

Mad is going around liking stuff (but not talking)

Banjo is out kicking some Boston butt.

Desert is looking for the P thread.

Dee is out shopping for new undies...

Hehehe

Well lets see.....

Mad is going around liking stuff (but not talking)

Banjo is out kicking some Boston butt.

Desert is looking for the P thread.

Dee is out shopping for new undies...

Hehehe

I was just catching up,seeing if someone needs put in their place, but everyone is playing very nicely. Only trouble is right here with ms princess.